Walmart Won't Sell Guns to People under 21

How is this not discrimination?

twitter.com/FT/status/969002693493772289

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks are only 12% of the population, but they commit 50% of the murders. Can Walmart refuse to sell guns to blacks?

Because it is illegal to sell a gun to a person when you think the person will commit a crime with it.

OMGz dats racis

So it's OK to refuse to sell guns to blacks, since they commit most of the murder in this country?

There are gun stores out there in Florida even that refuse to sell guns to Mohamidians. The guy who shot up Pulse nightclub tried buying his guns there and the guy refused. Cair sued the gunstore and lost. So yes, it is perfectly legal to refuse to sell guns to leftists and niggers.

So it's illegal to sell black people guns?

Age isn't a protected class.

t. law fag

Lol all these stores are implementing this now so they wont let trump have any glory (positivity) when his law is passed, thats all this is

Because edgy fuck kids dont need guns

so why would a policy like this need to exist?

I can't wait until the next high school shooting is done by a 22 year old with an AR and they proceed to raise the age to 25. I can't wait until the next shooting after that one done by a 26 year old with an AR and they raise the age to 30.

U.S. federal law protects individuals from discrimination or harassment based on sex, race, age, disability, color, creed, national origin or religion.

>spend a jillion bucks to larp as a jew
>be terrible at it

sweet if government ever comes for guns ill just hide them with come kid, theyll never think to look there.

in the age of the man child 21 year olds are barely adults. 18 is the new 15 and 21 is the new 18.

im 30 can i bang highschool bitches again yet?

Source?

Do you identify as a 17 y/o?

what's that? people will stop buying their guns from wal-mart? oh no!

only after my AR purchases go through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_group

It's actually called age discrimination and it's illegal. But nice try fuckhead

>Have any of you actually been to a Walmart and tried to buy something not on the shelf?

There isn't even anyone manning the sporting goods section 99 percent of the time. No one is buying a gun from Walmart except maybe spics, niggers, or the mentally ill. This maybe be a good thing in the long run. Walmart needs a little boycott to keep it on its toes. Gun toting rednecks are a large part of Walmart's grocery business it would be a shame if they just went to Publix, Ralph's , or Kroger instead.

now you suddenly are worried about law and order?

boo fucking hoo, useful idiot

>equating an age limit to discrimination

How fucking retarded are you?