Can someone tell me what the appeal of this Dorito-in-Chief is?

Can someone tell me what the appeal of this Dorito-in-Chief is?

I live in an urban area and am left-wing so try to use an argument that works on intelligent people, not "muh wall" or "le epic trolling snowflakez!!!" I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/02/mental-institutions/554015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The right people hate him.

Nice trips, for a leaf.

He opposes you. He represents white people/right wingers/conservatives.

If you're "intelligent" in any way you'd already know.

he's playing a game of 653D starcraft you simpletons couldn't even begin to understand

You're supposed to hide your non-American flag.

Sage

only candidate who took a serious stance on immigration

Thanks again Republicans
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/02/mental-institutions/554015/

I like Doritos

>urban area
>left-wing
>intelligent
Suicide is your friend, jewish OP, just go with it and see what happens in the afterlife.

>intelligent
your to dumb to understand

Lurk more. Stop posting. The answers are here.

>muh wall
>reddit banter
Cool strawman, sage.

Most people shilling here for the Toddler President are paid Russians. Don't expect much.

Your country voted for pic related. How dare you even speak bitch ass leaf.

>>fbi is getting destroyed
>>term limits
>>pelosi getting exposed
>>obama / hillary all tied to fisa warrant shit
>>hillarys not president
>>gitmo is under new administration and i think has been upgraded
>>trump executive ordered us out of tpp and part of o care
>>the whole media is eating themselves and the nfl got fucked by their kneeing bs
>>trump has been taking out massive amounts of child trafficking rings and is going against the biggest criminals and psychopaths of the world.
>>suadi arabia bent the knee and arrested half of their princes and is trying to be our alliance if they aren't already.
>>hillary chelsea and songbird all have had ankle bracelets for months
>>there are 13,600 sealed indictments just from 10/16/17 to 1/26/18
>>the whole government is going to be shaken up and restored
>>admiral rogers went and told trump secretly that he was being spied on illegaly; without letting any of the other deep state know what he was doing becoming a hero.
>>we have the best economy we've ever
>>we have the lowest unemployment rate in history
>>my 401k is doing great
>>trump is declaring that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior, and invokes God into all of his speeches.
>>he is not out for the interests of the globalists but for the american people.
>>he will go down as the best president since George Washington.

How hard is it to understand this shit, trump is taking out all the true evil in the world. Systematically and methodically, perfectly, i don't think he will stop until Hillary and Obama get tried for treason. I mean fuck,, Thats what is what its going to take to get you and anyone else to finally wake up and realize the fucking magnitude of the situation. It's for the good of the people of the country and of the world. this is our only chance we will have to truly do a cleansing that will change the world. If we don't convict them with the evidence we have against them now we never will.

Pro-White
Anti-Shitskin
Pro-Gun
Anti-Establishment

I'm sure a genius such as yourself can understand why he is appealing to a class that has been attacked and destroyed on all fronts. Also go fuck yourself you shitty fucking traitor.

And I'l voted for him next time too. Not because I think he's good, but because it triggers you.

stfu about the jew shit there are legit right wing Jews

I still hope that this utter embarrassment will force the unwilling masses of Canada to digest the biggest red-pill. I can dream.

who cares, they still only look after themselves, dont you get it?

this is false, I’ve been helped by Jews, a lot of my friends are Jews and I’m sort of a no life loser so it’s not like they’re stuck up people.

>Dorito head
R-O-F-L!!!!

21 DRUMPF STREET
AMNESTY DON

2ND AMENDED THOUGHT PATTERNS AM I RIGHT!??
#STUMPED

>2018
>being portugese