Can somebody explain to me why England is our allie?

Can somebody explain to me why England is our allie?
They oppressed us and treated us like shit and we had to fight them for independence.

At what point, did we decide that they were our allies?

Why did we help them in WW1 & 2?

Why didn’t we side with Hitler? Americans were in support of Hitler before the war

What the fuck changed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB96oPafQgg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=glzf4lUyyRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Britain became an american ally only in WW2. Before that the USA contemplated a war with Britain

The Germans forced us into war

Proof ?

because ultimately we trace are system of government, morals, and beliefs back to England. Yes we have had our disagreements but our culture is more interwoven then with anyone else's.

But they didn’t. Germany didn’t give a shit about America until we got involved

The whole war was based on a lie

All we did was help communist Russia continue their land grab. That’s why they put up commie propaganda all over Berlin after the war

Jews and freemasons

No it is not. Please tell me what Americans have in common with the British.
I think we have more in common with Germany

I agree with you. The destruction of the Whig Party led to the downfall of the American empire

>USA joins the Axis, does lend lease for Germany against the USSR

Imagine what could have been...

The better question is why did you demand independence from the British empire in the first place
">But Muh Taxes

In WW2, Germany declared war on America in support of Japan.

Mate just read some basic history books.

">But Muh Taxes"
yeah got it right

Few people realize this, but we actually weren't allies with Britain until WWI. Before then, we had pretty sour relations and were actually in a naval arms race with them, and there was some (albeit very little) talk about another war between the UK and the US.

WWII was what really solidified our relations. The only reason we threw our lot in with them in WWI was because of business. We had better trade and business connections with the US than with Imperial Germany.

>with the US than with Imperial Germany.
with the UK*

The British did that to everyone. The Dutch in south Africa too. It was a different time. The era of Global Empires.

Ever heard of the zimmerman telegram? Germany was going to sell you to Mexico.

We sold off our gold supply to the federal reserve Jews right at the start of ww1, 1914

fuck u leaf

Okay. That has nothing to do with what I said though.

did you read his post?

Fuck you burger. Day of the grill when.

USA could have backed Trujillo and took over Cuba

Don't test us.

The original thirteen colonies where British Our law is basically English common law.

The thing is with the independence, the British could of easily won, it was just busy being an empire, there was British soldiers around the world focusing on that. I mean would they really bring all the troops from the empire just for one country? Would be silly.
Not hating on the yanks just saying.
I think America and Britain have a good friendship because both countries were based on English common law.

He was asking for proof of the planned war on England dumb ass

Really?

>Can somebody explain to me why England is our allie?

Because German and Japan declared war on the US. Britain was already at war with them, and the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

You could have found that out yourself in 5 minutes if you were interested in looking it up yourself. But I guess it was easier to sit on your ass like a lazy nigger and demand service.

it is true, War Plan Red was a big one

>oppressed us and treated us like shit
You were the most well off and least taxed of the entire empire until they had to bump your taxes up to pay for a defensive army for you. You get the benefit, you pay.

>had to fight them for independance
Every other 1st world ex-colony just fucking voted to, then asked the Brits nicely.
The "war of independance" was a fucking meme and you only "won" because the Brit army at the time was an even bigger meme.

That’s the biggest load of shit I’ve ever heard. If that’s the case you would have gave the Falkland Islands back to Argentina (the real owners)

El Jefe could have conquered all of South America with America's help.

They didn't treat you like shit at all, don't be ridiculous. The worst they did was attempt compromise with the Quebecois at the expense of certain colonial magnates.
I don't question the right of peoples to secede when it suits them, as it clearly did in the case of the US considering that Britain restrained Westward settlement, which kept a lot of colonials relatively poor and unable to advance their economic condition, albeit at the expense of the natives.
Also bear in mind that the rebels still based their government on the British one, with a restrained legislature and an empowered executive.
Fairly sure that the original conditions of the revolt were direct rule by the Crown, rather than being subject to the oligarch cliques at Westminster without having any seats there, and only evolved into an independence war when it became obvious that George was parliament's puppet, so it isn't as though there was a passionate hatred of British people driving the rebellion in the first place.

Check out this lecture if you are interested in the monarchist roots of the US revolution:
youtube.com/watch?v=DB96oPafQgg

America and the UK became allies because your industry was established by British investment capital. In a similar sense that the Dutch built up England's power, England built up America's power. Along with strong economic ties there were the common ties of language and heritage to all four nations of the British isles.
You didn't support Hitler because FDR's govt. was packed to the arsehole with Them, and it was Japan that America went into WW2 to fight.
As for us, They had been worming their way into power in Britain for a century and a half by that point. Which isn't to say that there wasn't support for peace with Germany in the UK - Mosley was first blacklisted from the press, then arrested and his organisation outlawed.
Up until then it was a growing movement, and we can only wonder what could have been if Mosely had three more years.

Day of the rake when?

America is currently owned by British mi6 niggers.

it only dragged on so long due to Washington’s incompetence

google war plan red you nigger. ever wonder why one of the largest military bases in the US is in upstate new york right next to the border?

Kike Memes

Make sure you vote for Ramfis Trujillo in 2020 or else I will never respect any dominican ever again

These things are so full of shit. It's been proven time and time again that most people descended from the original British colonists just answer "American," and as such they don't show up on these stupid things. Furthermore, people tend to answer "German," for example, if they had one great-uncle on their mother's side that was from Germany or some shit. These things are disingenuous.

It’s just the truth. We had all the resources from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, large parts of Africa and back home the industrial revolution was up and running, was we really going to risk all that for America? Don’t be silly. Falklands are Argentine? Yeah tell the people that.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=glzf4lUyyRs

You mean the french and Indian war which no one fucking wanted in the colonies to begin with, a war that the Crown started to because they had a hard on for France. A war they then made the colonies pay for unfairly.
Also we did ask nicely multiple times and got bullshit answers.

Guzzle syrup.

Yah when did all those krauts come over the 1820's The US was already well established by then.

This pretty much sums it up. Although, when you say that there wasn't a passionate hatred of the British driving the rebellion, that may have been true for most of the populace, but that was not the case for the Scots Irish settlers of Appalachia. Who, I might add, made up a very large contingent in Washington's Army. Other than that you hit the nail on the head.

All the answers that say thew Jews/Zionists is the true answer. They had already taken control of our schools/media by then and also controlled GB's treasury. Just combine that with the most likely false flag of pearl harbor, and we get USA allies against the "Axis".

>when you’re in this much denial

My ancestors killed 24,000 of your peoples grandfathers.

If you go to war with us now, who the fuck do you think would win?

Even if just guns are involved with no bombs, we would wipe your weak ass military off the fake of the planet within 2 weeks

>fuck princess Diana, she was a whore

Also the Jews who had control of both the UK and the US know no nation.

Losing the US was a massive blow to the UK the fuck are you talking about? Cotton and Tobacco where massive losses to the Crown. You bailed because the French and Spanish where about to kick your shit in.

Because deep down you still regret leaving the empire.

>Can somebody explain to me why England is our allie?

Because they can spell better than you.

Choose the right side

Don’t pay any mind to Ahmad. He is just upset because his wife didn’t wear her hijab in front of his friends when they visited his house today

England didn't oppress the Colonies at all. That's just rhetoric.

The two nations became friends after the settling of the CSS Alabama Claims, the Boer War, and the Venezuela Crisis. Americans have always been anglophiles

>being this insecure

Well it clearly wasn’t that was my point. The empire still grew and grew. It was only the compete fuck up of WW2 that made our empire collapse.

They would have won if france had not nearly gone bankrupt helping us fight the british off. Provided training, supplies and their navy did a fuck load of work. Really grinds my gears that most people I meet have a shitty attitude towards the french even though we owe our existence to them. Our education sucks ass.

>mutt projection

Fuck you and your Muslim country

If you’re from a country like the UK, you can’t really call Americans “mutts”
If Russia did that, I would understand but coming from England, come on my man you should be smarter than that

Yeah not denying that. It’s funny they go off how much
>FUCK YEAH AMERICA ROCKS
but they get helped by the country that is universally known as cowards.
Plus, the vote to the language of America was really close. Like 51% to English speaking compared to 49% French. So even if they “hated” us so much we give them the language they butcher so much. Not to forget the English common law!

British Jews own your country like they own almost all.

English mutts? No no no. Britain isn’t just England you know? It’s just called variety of the genetic makeup of the land, being we are on an island and thousands of years of evolution will do that to a people.

>Evolution will make people black

>in reality
God Save the Queen.

i want her to be our next prez i'd vote for her

>London
>the entirety of Britain and it’s Isles

1776:
Bloody colonials wanted self determination or at the very least fair representation? Fahcking cunts the lot of em, send in the prisoner soldiers. Oh yeah, also make sure that each family there should house at least one soldier and let him eat their food.

2018:
>They didn't treat you like shit at all, don't be ridiculous.

pic related.

All of that "American" ancestry is either English or Scottish, it's hillbillies so yeah lol.

All your woman are nigger lovers

Fuck you, Juan

IIRC german was the majority language before ww1 too.

Dont even get me started on the "french are cowards cus ww2" people. Not only does the US exist because of france in revolution, but the french are the primary reason germany does not cover europe today. WW1 france were some of the most hardcore fighters of the modern age. Japanese fight to the death levels.

fuck you, traitor.

>mutt projection strikes again

Oh just fucking kiss already.

Fuck France . They gave independence to Haiti, which ended up destroying half of South America .

Immediately they killed half the whites in the Dominican Republic, and later on they invated countries like Venezuela which lead up to the shit storm that their facing today

shut up, i want to see how many of these pictures they can find.

>Dont even get me started on the "french are cowards cus ww2

Lost indochina, lost waterloo, lost ww2, lost franco-prussia, lost to portugal in the euro cup

french = losers

It was, the Germans did a lovely job with America, especially in the farm lands.

The French were tactical fighters. Napoleon was god-like, but even he surrounded to the British. The French lost to the bloody Nazis ffs, we would of if it wasn’t for the fact we lived on an island. Luck and positioning of your men in battle plays a huge, if not main part in war.

I respect Portuguese people because you guys invented Brazilian woman

Oppress you like shit? We just wanted you to pay for the services you were consuming and go a bit easier on the genocide. It was getting expensive.

Land of the free? Land of the Gibsmedat morelike.

Interestingly Napoleon's superpower was that he was really good at and comfortable in riding horses. His tactics were primarily an outgrowth of the fact he was bombing around the map all day long so he could organise more intricate stuff.

Sadly he started to lose his touch when his Hemorrhoids started playing him up and a day in the saddle was less appealing.

I swear this is true.

Also the fact that the basis of our constitution and the ideals held by the founding fathers were ones largely conceived by French writers.

Do all amerimutts have this insane victim complex?

During world war 1 i think england was struggling. Germany actually sent money to Mexico to invade America from the south. America found out and Mexico denied it. So America joined the war and sent help/supplys to England to fight the Germans. The Germans also gave millions to a guy named lennin and freed him from prison and sent him to Russia to start a revolution.

Napoleon must of read the art of war from back to front day in and day out. Such simple but brilliant tactics. It’s like caging the enemy in.

Can somebody explain to me why america is our ally?
They started wars with muslims for their own wealth and dragged us into it so our countries sons could die for them and Israel?
They also allowed jews into their country and let them control their media to brainwash the world.
They are also trying to control the world by putting military bases in every country they can to have a presence there.

Welcome to world history: kindergarten intro. No countries that still exist got that way by being nice.

Regardless that does not dispute the fact that the french are badass fighters and alway have been unless you listen to old british propaganda.

Because times changed and we grew to have more in common with each other after the War of 1812.

I think America never solidified their friendship till after they entered the second world war. You gotta remember the United States colour-coded war plans of the 1920s and 1930s and the five Rainbow Plans. By then it became a one sided friendship in favour of America.

WW1 - Zimmermann Telegram, Germany fighting in and around trade routes and just general self interest.

WW2 - Japan forced their hand with the pearl harbour attack.

You didn't side with Hitler because the Jews were already firmly entrenched in the American Hegemony just as they did with the UK.

Australia is apart of England . You guys aren’t really a real country lol .

You’re like the way Puerto Rico is to us

>American Education
We are apart of the United Kingdom you dumb fuck, and proud to be, because i'd rather be in a british state full of british decedents then fucking 56% descendants.

cus you are forever our lil bitchboy

you little bitchass punk, I'll slap you commere

>England is our allie?
>England = all lie

IIRC there's actualy a word for this in politics. A word for the English being liars. It was an important historical concept that guided foreign policy with all their neighbors for centuries, but I took poli sci like ten years ago, and I don't remember now.

Hitler declared war on the US, the US was neutral.

fuck you, the king was a sweetheart, the founding fathers were degenerates, monarchy is the superior form of government and i wish our taxes were so low again