Live in small town in UK

> Live in small town in UK
> Watch as I start seeing more hijabs about
> Watch as a new store with an arabic name pops up every week
> Watch as my town becomes slowly more and more islamic

This is scary and a bit sad. I'm watching British culture disappear by the day, and if I say anything about it I get labelled a racist.

I have nothing against arabs but I know enough about islam to know it's not something I want to be the majority religion here. The way they treat women, gays etc.

We are so fucked...

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationwatchuk.org/press-article/83
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you plan to do about it OP?

This is a real question I wanna hear what your plan is to fight this.

do something or shut the fuck up faggot

>The way they treat women, gays etc.
scared?

Talk about it openly when it comes up and take whatever label people give you. You can either stand up and speak truth as you see it or be a regretful cuck that spends his whole adult life in shame and resentfulness. You have far from alone in your views, ~50% of the UK population wants a total halt on all Muslim immigration.

>Nothing against arabs
The problem
Nice urbanmech

im gay so a little bit sure. not sure I want to get thrown off a building, y'know.

Just please never vote for Labour again lad, they are absolute evil.

migrationwatchuk.org/press-article/83

I like your words Brit.
How might you or anyone running inact this stop? It's begging worse each year right? Your country men only have so much time left before it's too late.

There's not a ton I can do as 1 person
I must be talking to too many millennials, since I know barely anyone who would agree with me on this. I've not heard that stat before but I guess it's the older generation making that 50%.

First, what's your plan to unfuck your country? What are you doing?

what about your country ever heard of apex gang cunt

>50% of the UK population wants a total halt on all Muslim immigration
And the other 50% of the population are muslims.

I don't know that it can particularly be stopped. I am Scottish, we have a far more homogeneous population than England but that is disappearing. We also have political parties that do not remotely discuss curbing migration, our independence party wants to increase it. I don't want to leave the UK but that seems the primary way in which I could selfishly jettison from the English demographic timebomb.

For those south of the border I can't tell them particularly what they should do other than speak truth as they see it or as a bare fucking minimum do not lie about your views when it comes up.

If you two don't stop arguing I'm going to stop the car and leave you both by the roadside !

Not all Arabs are Muslim, and most Muslims in the UK aren’t Arab so...

What are the ethnic stats for UK ?
In France 40% of newborns are africans, 75% around Paris (quickly rising) what about you ?

I grew up in an all white town that spoke only English. If you aren't hispanic and don't speak spanish now you are very out of place.
>56%

England's fucked. Wales is nice and cosy, only ever seen a hijab hood rat across the border in England.

Was looking at the stats today. Latest census said England was 79.8% White British and 85.4% White total.
Mind you that was back in 2011

I am glad I live in Ulster where we will revive the UVF, UDA, Red Hand Commandos etc if the Muslim scum ever come here. We'll take out the dirty raghead cunts and the fenian scum while we're at it as they seem to be the ones who love Mohammeds cock up their ass. Funny how the Irish hate the British but welcome Ahmed and his 500 wives. Fucking fenian scum. No surrender.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

You probably are. Most young people are utterly retarded on political issues and have a horrendous grasp of history. They have hubris and so little knowledge it is painful. The vast majority of the population is that way, but at least with older generations even the morons have osmosed some sense just by being around a while.

You could probably ask 19 year olds about the Troubles and half of them would not know what that was.

You're here worried about Muslims taking over and you're a fucking faggot. Straighten yourself out lad, find yourself a nice white woman to impregnate.

Thanks. So quite similar to France, 20-25% non whites with newborns being about twice that number.
In 2 generations both countries will be around 75% nonwhites (mostly African). Good times ahead.

Jesus fucking Christ that surely cannot be true.

Here it's 77.2% native, with 9.9% Western immigrants (first and second generation) and 12.9% non-Western immigrants (again both first and second generation)
Our problem is relatively small population (unlike say Germany or France) but with some considerable colonies in the past (unlike say Sweden or Norway)

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Do you think part of the problem is that you have nothing against arabs?

In 2 generations, both countries will be around 50-60% nonwhites in the general population, with newborns being around 75-80% nonwhites.
See pic, the ratio is growing FAST.

>I'm watching British culture disappear by the day, and if I say anything about it I get labelled a racist.
one could say you Brits are reaping what you've sown?

Yes, France and UK are first (maybe Belgium), while you are second along with other countries like Sweden (catching up fast), Germany etc...
I bet France will blow first because our immigrants are from Maroc, Tunisia and especially Algeria and they hate our guts since algerian war in 1960, but the situation will get worse and worse for all Europe.

Christ. My parents own a house in Bretagne and I holidayed there and around France throughout my childhood. It makes me very sad.

>>Nothing against arabs
>The problem
Absolutely.

Why does one culture get to come into your native culture and not just bring their culture to add to yours (civic nationalism) but actually replace it with goal of eliminating yours.

Your first order of business is elimination of traitors at all ranks. That stops the bleeding. You will have allies.

Wetwork needs doing.

Fucking get shit done.

Bretagne, along with most of the West, is the less affected. It's also the less populated though.
Many whites are currently leaving to rural areas because life in cities and suburbs is shit. France will be gone in the 21st century, for sure.
It's incredibly sad indeed. Good luck to you do your best for UK.

I really wonder if it's really that bad or if there is something off in the data.
That one mayor that did what is forbidden in France and count the muslims amongst schoolchildren in Beziers (75000 people) counted 65% muslims. But that's at the mediterranean and it's more infected.
If it all is true, then France may overtake the US in its non-whiteness in just a few decades.

Trust me friend it's all true. Here is my take on this:
Cities have many more Arabs and Niggers, so this number for Beziers is not surprising at all (and yes the south is worse, as is around Lyon and Paris).
The shift is very rapid because whites do about 1.5 child per women at 30 year old (like in germany), while nonwhites do 2.5 to 3 children at 20 year old. They breed more than twice faster, not even counting immigration.
What happens is that we are talking about newborns but because the shift is that rapid, it's hard to see in the general population as older people are almost all whites.
When boomers will die, we will feel very alone in our lands...
We will overtake US in about 10 years, nonwhites gain 12-13% per decade (still linear growth at this stage).

>When boomers will die, we will feel very alone in our lands...
Robots were supposed to serve us when birth rates decline. We don’t need more Muslim niggers, period.

Umm there are Christian Arabs too, unless you live in Bradford or London there isn't many Muslims, I live in a southern England town and I see a nijab about once a month if that.. I think your playing into the meme, also why aren't you having kids or doing something yourself to improve your life, I'm Asian and Christian so I'm not anti white and would rather have polish immigrants etc but we can't do shit just hope they get tougher on immigration

You will have to live with lots and lots of Mexicans and some niggers.
We will have to live with many niggers and many arabs who want to genocide us and impose their religion.
The demographic bomb is already here, in both US and Europe. Stopping all immigration now would not change the situation that much.

>the south is worse, as is around Lyon and Paris
I've been to Lyon and Grenoble just 4 years ago. It didn't seem so bad that I would have guessed to be 20% nonwhite. The south of Grenoble was quite shitty overall but I can't say that for all of the city.
I wasn't as redpilled as I am today, though. So maybe I misremember it. I didn't count as I do now when I walk through the streets.

So you want to protect your people and have your land remain free of foreigners yet your major gripe about said foreigners is that they treat fags and women the way they need to be treated? Fuck Britain up already.

You're a genetic dead end.

Depends on the area, the center and richer places are almost full white still so you don't see it as a tourist. But once you move a bit outwards... There are places in Lyon for example, you go there, you are in Algeria.
But Paris and Marseille are the worse. This pic is one of the trains going in Paris suburbs, it's above 80% niggers in this line.

>There are places in Lyon for example, you go there, you are in Algeria.
>This pic is one of the trains going in Paris suburbs, it's above 80% niggers in this line.
Yeah, we have shitte, overrun places as well but the question is how much it is of the total population?

I did walk around a fair bit in Lyon (was just a stopover so I didn't visit everything) and around the main station it didn't look like it does in your pic. I had trouble finding a French restaurant, I recall.
Ugly city though.

Certainly Muslims oppose faggotry, but to claim that you'd get thrown of a building is false.

Only 2 out of 52 Muslim majority nations punish faggots.

Yes, it will be less socially acceptable to be gay, which is good for your people since I don't see the point of encouraging whitey to be gay.

Or you want a bunch of degeneracy enablers?

Also you may not disagree with faggotry, but cuckolding is becoming the norm already in the West. And skies would be the only limit for degeneracy in the West.

I hope Muslims in the West won't get assimilated and help fighting social decay in a way or another.

the men dont want to defend a society that wants them all to get put in prison and killed in useless proxy wars
its like watching how rome fell in modern time

What the fuck.
You know what you're gonna be?
You'll be South Africa when it decided to get rid of it's nukes, because that's the issue NOBODY wants to talk about. What happens to your nukes, France?

Karma, bitch

Karma for Rhodesia?

I don't understand your post. I don't know about SA nukes, in France we have quite a lot with about 500 warheads, but who cares about nukes with the demography issue I described.

SA had nukes during Apartheid then gave them up when they knew who would get them.
France will have to wonder what to do with it's warheads when your demographics threaten to change who rules the government.