Grand Blue

I started on this manga because of yesterday's thread and I'm really enjoying it so far, even though the TSUNDERE MISUNDERSTANDINGS have already jumped the shark and still insist on themselves.

Is it bad if I'm looking forward more to the diving scenes than more drinking? Is it bad if I completely sympathize with pic related? I'm not even an otaku and don't know about voice actresses, but the famous ones are probably hot and it being diving, it's pretty much guaranteed that she peed in the suit multiple times

>even though the TSUNDERE MISUNDERSTANDINGS have already jumped the shark
You're not prepared for the best misunderstandings.

As long as they get funnier than I AM BITCH GIRL HEAR ME ROAR, I'm fine with it. Actually the room decoration misunderstandings were top-tier despite fridge girl being involved in half of them.

I love everything about this manga, but what I really love is Ioris moments, two of the best being with bitch sama.

Iori and Busujima are top tier together in every sense

Just started this right now, and I am already having a blast. Too bad I as never the alpha who drank in my college life. Just the pathetic fat loser who everyone asks favors for free.

>Tsundere misunderstandings

You mean how everyone either straight up tells Iori if they want to bang or not?

The only misunderstandings are between the Chise/Naomi/Iori powerhour, and that was fucking hysterical.

I knew yesterday's thread was a mistake

What happened? Usually Grand Blue threads are chill as fuck, but OP this time seems like a faggot.

OP doesn't even know what jumping the shark means. last thread's OP was basically "this is the funniest ongoing manga", which it is, but damn did it attract all the mouthbreathing faggots. The slow comfy threads were fun but I think those times are over.

>Extremely mundane joke
>Lel look at my exaggerated expression
>Now raugh

If this got an anime by some miracle, they better play a laugh track every 10 seconds or so

Man i remember when some faggots tried to force this shit tier manga to be on the same tier as Gintama

>an autistic samefag laments the downfall of his hipster cred for reading a manga while having a limited grasp of the English language

But the humor in Gintama is even more basic.

eh looks lame to be honest

Quality recovery attempt but OP's first sentence makes zero sense.

Nice bait, hook-sama

I'd take Gintama's wall of text all day every day instead of this Big Bang theory shit

This was pathetic in 2012 and it still is.

Have you considered starting or participating in a Gintama thread?

>aspie goes on his daily crusade to hunt down samefagging
>this anally annihilated when he's proven wrong
Did you forget to take your medication this morning?

I used to love Yorozuya squad, but right now if you don't see the next joke coming in gintama, you must be super dense.

okay, everybody has own sense of humor, I used to laugh at gintama jokes, now it doesn't work for me (it's mostly cringe) But even worse are serious arces - you literally know from the start how everything will go everything is just so freaking repetatve.. All of the chapters from past two years were huge disappointment.

Did you forget the entire internet has always known about Inspect Element or are you just doubling down because you're fucking retarded?

That is because the final arc was a mistake

>All of the chapters from past two years were huge disappointment.

Full blow serious Gintama sucks. New @11

The fact that it was allowed to go on for two year is fucking shit

>doubles down by accusing me of doubling down
You're a master of rhetoric and your argument is infallible; now take your pills please your mother and I are getting worried.

Don't backpedal so fast, you'll slip the chain.

is kinda sad how cakey canty even win in her dreams

Must be nice being your level of delusional, but please stop phoneposting on Sup Forums

For people who complain about the quality of [thing-you-like] threads, you guys sure aren't helping.

next chapter's not out for a month so whoooooo knows why we're all here.