Never took your guns

Never took your guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

dev4.ijreview.com/2013/08/73971-mindblowing-252-well-cited-examples-of-obama-corruption-cronyism-lying-lawbreaking/
politico.com/video/2018/02/28/trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second-065189
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks based black man

Because he failed.

I'm sorry for ever doubting you Obama. Please come back.

Tried

Not for lack of trying.
SAGE
AND

he looks like the guy who fingered my ass when I blacked out at a hostel outside of Madrid and it always triggers me a bit to see him smiling as I realize that the pain I inflicted upon that man is probably long behind him and he's probably able to smile again and is probably doing so right this moment

Still the best president we ever had since Reagan.

Did he? Or was he playing 4D chess?

Was an annoying, self-righteous, homosexual, communist, Kenyan, Muslim piece of shit. Did I mention annoying?

The nigger would if he could

> muh 9D Parcheesi
Who gives a shit. Either requires us to go fucking ballistic.

> CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS
> CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS
> CALL YOUR REPS
CALL YOUR REPS

Just ruined the stability of the world.

He tried and failed you dumb faggot

Yes he did.

He blocked sales from Russia because he believes Ukropistan BS.

"Thanks, Obama"

- Nikolas Cruz

Michelle and Reggie took him to pound town though. Sage

Thanks for reminding us that he saved us from buying shit, Russian spambot.

ITT: Tendie being gnashed angrily. Mnt Dew being chugged vociferously.

This. He literally pushed a new Assault Weapons Ban after Sandy Hook and would have gotten it if he had the votes.

Can you newfags seriously not remember 2013?

The only reason most right wingers hated Obama was because he was black. There were legitimate criticisms of his administration, particularly his expansion of NSA warentless wiretapping, his sale of guns to cartels (Fast and Furious) and continuation of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, though most of that can be blamed on Bush. Also, the rise in prominence of drone warfare all occurred under his presidency. He also never closed GITMO like he said and the ACA was underwhelming as fuck, despite him having a Democrat majority congress that he could have passed true single-payer healthcare with, instead we got Obamacare which helps people, but goes no where near far enough as it should.

Obama was a ok president, nothing more. Maybe if he had a Democrat congress in charge we would have seen more substantial changes, but I doubt it. He felt like a lighter version of GWB in terms of his foreign policy.
Trump is an outright disaster in comparison. At least there was relative stability with Obama. Trump's administration is simply chaos incarnate.

>can't import a russian SVT
>can't import a chink-made one because Norinco is banned too
eyyyy

t. Ivan.

You know, it's curious how all the Purinbots sprung up almost overnight when the Ukraine uprising was happening, and ever since then you shills have been shitposting here day and night.

lmao only because he was so inept, that nigger tryed.

You sound like you voted for Hillary.

>only because he was an incompetent idiot
I don't think that makes him better than trump

Nigga all those scandals you listed were big deals especially compared to trump who has been pretty good so (name one thing he did that’s as bad as those things listed for oboma)far if he fails to kick out migrants or if he bans guns the we were dead already you are an obvious shill

The combo shilling is real. No more graphs, guns soon.

No more media manipulation, deaths soon.

dev4.ijreview.com/2013/08/73971-mindblowing-252-well-cited-examples-of-obama-corruption-cronyism-lying-lawbreaking/

Sure as hell fucking tried with Sandy Hook

>not my problem chh

When can we have a president who is actually well endowed and has confidence in the people and in himself?

This is a fair analysis. Thanks, user.

>Because he could't do anything without fucking it all up.

NRA just gained 500k members last month. Trump is playing the knee jerks just like he always does. NRA appreciates I am sure.

>You know, it's curious how all the Putinbots sprung up almost overnight when the Ukraine uprising was happening, and ever since then you shills have been shitposting here day and night.

This

not for lack of trying

also trump got peed on by all those russian hookers and he's a nazi.

cause hes scurred of the nra

Wait i havent paid attention to the US for a bit, what's ebil dotard blumpf done this time

And he failed, but fucking morons voted for trump because he was going to kick out all them ebul Mexicans and now you morons have been stabbed in the back by your own guy.

>also trump got peed on by all those russian hookers and he's a nazi.
Good points, user. When will the pee-pee scandals finally come to a head.

If you notice many of his policies were neo con esque. I suspect Trump will slowly implement many liberal policies. Its a bait and switch, conservatives expected Obama to gun grab and pass ultra liberal policies and he didnt, Libs kept quite about many of his neo con policies because he's King Nog. With Trump conservatives feel safe and will quietly protest anything Trump passes that hurts guns owners

>and now you morons have been stabbed in the back by your own guy.

As you've said nervously for the thousand time since he started running; Always wrong in the end but screaming ten times louder when you've got a half truth to run around naked and screaming with

Can't let him get them codes.

Neither has Trump
and Obama never gave us a tax cut that spurred the economy

source on trump taking guns that wasn't referring to Nikolas Cruz

>Neither has Trump

Not yet, anyway.

President Trump: "I like taking the guns early ... Take the guns first, go through due process second."

politico.com/video/2018/02/28/trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second-065189

>Maybe if he had a Democrat congress in charge
He did for the first two years and got one thing done and it's failing as we watch

Are you, by any chance, Exceedingly Nervous Man?

I’m sure that this is actually just another case of Trump playing 10d backgammon and not yet another example of a blundering fool just being pushed whichever way the wind blows like the DACA meeting.

I actually voted for him BTW, but if I had known he would be pulling this gun grabber shit I might as well have voted for Clinton.

You probably were among those that said he wouldn't be elected and then that he would ebe arrested and then that he'd be impeached.
How's it feel to be fooled so many times?

What do you think he mean by that? He's implying that their needs to be laws that give law enforcement the ability to go around due process and snatch your guns if you show any signs of mental illness or aggression. And (((who))) do you think will mandate what qualifies as mental illness

Not at all. In fact I’m actually socially and fiscally conservative. Trump is and has never been either of those things. Trump is a charlatan who cashed in on brainlet outrage over SJWs and got himself and his business buddies in office over a bunch of half thought out screeds against immigration.

Couldn't take your guns.

fixed

>That whole Image
>Less than 4 African languages were used as an example
>The "internalized norms" part falls away since the whole tribal elder system practically does the same thing
>They don't know maintenance, only that their word for maintenance includes a definition of watching over one's crop (a calendar oriented occupation)
>Why include American blacks? Since the subject is language as far as I understood it, stick to your subject!
>most of his conclusions although showing some pretty hilarious cultural differences isn't being precise on it's own ironically enough. "I talked to people" is more often seen in the text rather than "census has proven that x% of inhabitants in y African country believe/said/know of z"

Gedaliah is probably a smart guy and a good person maybe but he should do what liberal philosophy grads should do and stick to philosophy or serve me that Cappucino.

Gave billions to criminals and weapons to terrorist...

No Like a nigger he stole our bullets and magazines.

forgot to add in that
>I guess Botswana, Nigeria and Ethiopia must be some kind of alien places in Africa as they seem to deviate from this.

>People in this thread taking this bait

You all should be fucking ashamed

No, you might even say not one boat was rocked during his term.

A calm, do-nothing leader.

good point until reminded me why it was retarded.

That nigger sure fucking tried. Weeping like a faggot nigger on TV. To hell with him.

I liked him he seems like a cool guy I could see him being a Sup Forumsack secretly

Obama takes something

He takes it where the moon don't shine

Methinks he doth protest too much

go fuck a dead Eskimo

That pretty much covers it.

Bit still tried hard as fuck.

Certainly not for lack of trying.

Never gave you a tax break

In retrospect he was a good President. No drama Obama. The complete opposite of the situation now.