Why doesn't he know ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING instead of screaming at Jeff Sessions on twitter?

Why doesn't he know ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING instead of screaming at Jeff Sessions on twitter?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968856971075051521

Fucking crybaby cunt is too stupid for that, it seems.

>POLITICIAN
>DO SOMETHING
pick one

I'm starting to think this country is lost. Might be time to leave.

He doesn't actually do anything, he just tweets all day.

Maybe because he's a cuck who can't solve his own problems?

>I'm from OP's discord and I cam here to say I agree with OP

>62 percent of his agenda is already complete (fastest ever)
>Doesn't do anything
>Tweets all day

Pick one fag

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!

>Why doesn't he know ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING instead of screaming at Jeff Sessions on twitter?

His experience is as a CEO of a non-public company. He's used to doing what he wants without any accountability to shareholders, or in this case, voters. He really doesn't know what to do with someone who thinks a legal principal is more important that following an order.

Is it embarrassing that the alpha male of America acts like a hormonal teenage girl?

Maybe because Trump doesn't know what he's doing but knows he is in enormous trouble and Mueller's investigation comes to a head, so he's using typical divert and distract tactics, just like a screaming toddler. Best to ignore!

If Trump is doing this it means the IG report is damning, so he's trying to further disassociate himself from him.

Yes, immensely

user where would you go? Svalbard?

It either goes to show that there is not really much you can do as POTUS,
or he's incompetent to [which I higly doubt],
or he plays his followers like a fiddle.

ie
>SHIT'S FUCKED

Do you assume his room is unclean?

this... sessions would have been fired so long ago if he dintdonuffin

No where to go. Think sabotage instead.

and if im wrong then the guns will be banned and a civil war happens and we get a happening...

he has an illegal immigrant maid for that shit, don't be coy

>Man with zero political experience, highly polarizing rhetoric, and easily manipulated by jews and neocons
>High doubt he's incompetent

Norway or Hungary sound like good places

He’s speaking directly to the Nation. He’s doing more to engage with the entire populace than any other President in American history, you slimy shill.

Fuck off.

>up is down, the post

You going to have to step back, take a look in the mirror and realize you've been indoctrinated into a cult.

at first i thought this was some sort of weird kabuki theater thing.. but he just keeps doing it so now idk. i guess he's just incompetent

>SwevJzJ
A jew lurks in your ID, there is
YOU FUCKING KIKE

>He’s doing more to engage with the entire populace than any other President
That’s half the problem.

21 DRUMPF STREET BITCHES

18 YEAR OLD SOLDIERS BTFO
VETS BTFO
NRA BTFO
LIBERTARIANS BTFO
REPUBS BTFO
GOP BTFO
COSERVACUKS BTFO

SAY IT WITH ME NOW!
DRUMPF GETTIN' STUMPED!
DRUMPF GETTIN' STUMPED!
DRUMPF GETTIN' STUMPED!
AHHHAAA

KAYFABE
A
Y
F
A
B
E

>You going to have to step back, take a look in the mirror and realize you've been indoctrinated into a cult.
100% this. It’s insane how this has happened here, the hordes of rthedonald spastics have really lowered the quality of Sup Forums

You have to take David Brock's cock out of your ass, collect your 0.02, and realize that you're a faggot.

Legal principle? Hahaha.

>there are people that actually believe this

I see english isnt your first language, frenchie

>Why doesn't he know ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING instead of screaming at Jeff Sessions on twitter?

BECAUSE TRUMP IS A KIKE PUPPET WAKE THE FUCK UP

HE HAS NO POWER

Probably doesn't want to fore sessions for the same reason he doesn't want to fire meuller

shill trap, Anderson Cooper people

please stay in your containment country
>a-america first, r-right?

Man, the amount of shilling in this thread...

Hahaha!
*fist pump* maga bro
hey you wanna go watch blacked later?

He's busy, O.P.

Brain drain is of course a huge issue when a country is as unstable as the United States is. White Genocide is completely unacceptable.

u mad

firing sessions would be start

I think Mueller is going to nail everyone in Trump's inner circle. I hope to god he gets Trump Jr. That guy needs to get indicted. But Trump will not be in any legal trouble. If this happens, Trump is politically dead.

Do you have evidence against it?

If you don't understand Trump's political strategem then I'm afraid you haven't been paying attention.

This.
Still better (margin narrowing) than the hildebeast.

>shit on your attorney general as an incompetent cunt for over a year
>literally calls him mr. Magoo in private
>hasn't done shit but whine on twitter
he's the fucking president, if you really hate this guys that much then pull the trigger already

Smartest thing I have ever heard a leaf say.

What the hell is wrong with you user?

Sessions is a retarded baby boomer christ cuck, literally why hasn't he been fired yet??

Trumpfags like yourself are trapped in a cult of delusion. Trump is your enigmatic leader for whom no criticism is allowed, no critique taken seriously, tow the line and never stray from the path. It's actually crazy how similar Trumpism is to an actual religion to you people. Anyone who dares criticize Trump is rationalized in your mind as being a shill, as a way to essentially silence any criticism and make yourselves feel better. Any time Trump says something stupid / does something stupid, you find a way to rationalize it in your mind with mental gymnastics.

Seriously, I know it's hard, you've basically been brainwashed by shitty memes on a Philippine clay sculpting forum, but if you just take a moment, step back into reality and try to look at trump outside of your bubble objectively, you will see how ridiculous this whole situation is.

>you've basically been brainwashed by !@#$%^&* memes on a Philippine clay sculpting forum
>Philippine clay sculpting forum
Ironic how you say this as you are dropping a meme, user. :/

>Being a better leader than Hillary Clinton
>This is his redeeming factor

Because he wants to keep up the image to his base that he actually cares.
The narrative is that Trump is a scorned anime style hero and is trying his best but is being held back. :^)

He needs to go. I’m losing patience with Trump. I don’t like his staff anymore. Everybody worth a shit seems to be getting fired.

4d chess nigga just you wait

WOW ARROWS

appropriate meme flag, friendo
10/10 shitpost

I would rather live under russian rule than the faggy leftist nigger kike anti-white communism shit that's being promoted today

Trump has sought to appear distanced from Sessions since the inauguration. I have always felt this was contrived. Instead of the cozy relationship Obama had with his Atty. Gen. Sending emails under alias and all. Its obvious the "deep state" is puttingvserious pressure on the admin. They are trying muddy the waters as best they can. Scorched earth tactics. Sessions is a stand up guy. Hes using a scalpel instead of a chainsaw. Trump is a showman for sure.

>>buying the left wing media narrative.

The fuck sort of English construction has just oozed out of you OP, and what went wrong that allowed it to happen?

Exactly. Exactly my point bong.
Sad.

Nah. You really wouldn't.

Our glorious president is obviously being drugged with soy supplements. Why else would he be acting like such a little bitch boy?

because it’s just kike miller being a passive aggressive jew towards his former boss instead of actually rectifying the situation

been that way for a while

with jews we lose

>why doesn't he know ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING instead of screaming at Jeff Sessions on twitter
For an American, this is a horribly crafted English sentence. kys

The problem is he can't replace him.

It'd require months of confirmation hearings where Rosentein wouldn't just be the de facto Attorney General, but the AG in name even.

Sessions is also just generally viewed being the pundit class like Ann Coulter as someone above criticism, so it'd cause political fallout to replace him.

what if i told you his agenda is to delegate his twitter account to nebbish jewish rich kids because that’s what jared told him to do

>hornonal teenage girl

lmao what a great description of (((javanka))) and (((miller))) , the trump twitter handlers

lmaoooooo right on you sure got it right

Hes an actor whos purpose is to ease to the population that would otherwise revolt into globalism. I dont assume things i dont know but whatever way you would like to colorize it, its going to turn out the same and happen in the same way. The end result will be what globalists want.. a massive thinning of the population.

Only a few things are possible:

1) we get a new type of communism run by people who dont know what theyre doing.

2) mass thinning by the elites such as written in the georgia guidstones

3) a combination of the first option mixed with AI technology which will be run by communist anti-white globalists.

We're clearly fucked either way. It isnt even only white people.. the vast majority of people. Non-whites wont have it much better.

The reason people are so angry is because their island is melting and it creates pandamonium like that war of the world orson welles broadcast that people believed.

I would think these people were shills if i hadnt seen them in real life. They are dumb motherfuckers and i honestly feel sorry for them.

>America is lost
It is. We did the UNTHINKABLE and got a "patriotic" outsider elected President.

He immediately got fucked by Jews in government and media, then turns around and sucks their dick.

Hillary still has a better chance of becoming president than she does of ever being prosecuted.

America is fucked and I'm honestly afraid of what America will become under a post-Trump Marxist President.

>leave the country
Anons that's not even a joke. This isn't like faggot leftists saying they will move to Canada.

I'm saving up money to maybe move to some poor tropical island or Asian country.

“N O B L E S O U T H E R N G E N T L E M A N”

He appointed Jeff Sessions to the position of Attorney General.

Now he's complaining about his incompetence.

Perhaps Dotard should invest in a mirror.

>sessions would've been fired
Wrong
Pic related

Too busy taking your guns with (((feinstein)))

...like what? What's he gonna do, fire Sessions, then fire whoever else after that? Looks sketchy as shit.

It's theater, dipshit.

wow... so many pirates on this ship...
what a (((coincidence)))

>looks sketchy
What's worse, having the deep state swamp holding high level positions, or the dss complaining they got fired from high level positions?

>Net Neutrality listed as a fucking downside

Kill yourself cuck

quick run down, shills fucking everywhere.

Holy shit. Every one of his haters is suddenly reading 100s of pages of the IG report to see how they can twat at Trump and buttblast his supporters. The report must be red pill central! 1476D chess niggas!

Trump is feigning a fight with the Attorney General to get the concept of the FISA abuse out in conversation.

He should ban toilet paper so I can shit on your chest

Why would he bitch on twitter about Sessions? The only reason to do so is so that you, me, and everybody can SEE him bitching about Sessions. This is a guy who is constantly fighting leaks and a media hell-bent on making him look weak, remember. Trump is incredibly self-aware and understands his position. He also understands how perfectly gullible the media is.

He wants people to think he is angry at Sessions.

This. That tweet is dripping with sarcasm

fucking so much this. never forget that Trump is a master showman.

bring counter arguments . what OP listed is the truth . many TRUMP voters voted him for the ABOVE list .

>sessions hasn't done shit in 1 year
>except let Rosenstein hire Mueller to investigate Trump's team
>somehow Trump wins by not being mad about that, but instead PRETENDING to be mad
Ok

>sessions fucks up for a year
>criticism is clearly dripping with sarcasm
Ok

its almost like muh 4dchess isnt a meme

Seeya fag

then please illustrate it.