Middle school teacher, 26, sent nudes, had sex with teen boy student, cops say

>The victim reported that Peterson told him they couldn’t tell anyone about their relationship or they’d get in trouble. He also said she bought him marijuana and bowls for smoking it, and his grades suffered after their relationship started.

What a fucking retard this kid is, I would kill to be in his position REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

breaking911.com/middle-school-teacher-26-sent-nudes-sex-teen-boy-student-cops-say/

Nice Bass!

Un fucking believe able

fucking jealous.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
I NEVER UNDERSTAND IT
I WOULD NEVER SAY A WORD TO ANYBODY ABOUT THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice!

THAT'S THE TEACHER HOLY SHIT WHAT A LUCKY 14 YEAR OLD WTF

A FUCKING FISH?

dude just download tinder these thots are everywhere. I literally fucked a girl who came over after fucking another guy. roasties are rampant

Fuck, this is is a prime example of how beta we are. This woman is likely conservative and got so fed up with all the betas she banged a alpha male conservative high school student

Nice

Jesus fuck she is hot

Getting sloppy seconds isn't really something you should be bragging about

NICE

>I literally fucked a girl who came over after fucking another guy
Did you at least clean the cum out before fucking her?

A fucking 8th grader.

Kid had to be white if he told his mom and dad.

>A detective responded to the victim’s family’s home Tuesday after the student disclosed the relationship to his parents.
>his parents
>s
at least we know he wasn't a nigger. God Bless these whore teachers.

niiiiiice bass

Who cares? IMO the kid is an epic troll. He got his rocks off and now he's punishing these degenerate pedophile whores exposing the double standards of the system.

Guys a hero.

I'll get it for a week, swipe right on almost everybody, then delete it when I get no matches

A girl that looks like that isn’t fucking two guys in the same night without payment she does t have too

I also got a 19 year old single mother to lick my asshole off tinder and it doesn’t make me happy you degenerate fuck

>I literally fucked a girl who came over after
fucking another guy. roasties are rampant

gross

Yeah between 2014-2016 on bumble and tinder I fucked 11 different women, most were quality though the quality got less over time

Then had a gf for a year now single again and the online dating word is full of fatties and trash and none of the good looking ones match me.

2015 was the prime year for online dating it’s trash now

Yeah, this kid needs a good beating. What the fuck was he thinking.

>ywn have your overeager teenaged balls emptied and get smoked out by a hot teacher

the post i was looking for.

thanks user.

I never got matches back then either

>gypsy soul

>Victim

I would rather see this pussy ass beta bitch kid in prison than the teacher. What a little cunt.

>the victim
did she assault him with her tits?

And here's her "victim"

She has a really masculine face

I’m like a 7/10 I’ve been told 8/10 on a good day and when I get in shape so i grab that tail end of the 80:20 rule

another crime without victim...

sad

The kid was probably a fucking super chad. Teacher probably loved it, being eye fucked by all the hormonal teens in her class. Like her own fucking harem.

>woman needs to prey on 14 year olds to get laid

What if women can't get fucked as easy as we think

De el goblino

That little fugly faggot fucked that slutty babe

Fuck it, I’m becoming a priest

>Put college age slut stuck in her teens with teens.
>she gets to pick the litter

Yeah Tinder is great if you're the top 20%

Why are there threads every time a teacher has sex with a student? It happens all the time. Who gives a fuck?

.... the alpha conservative teen?

the stupid retard snitch on her..!!!!.that kid deserves the rope...

Was great

It’s shit now all of the attractive girls that wanted to fuck on it did and now it’s just riff raff

That's a trout dumbass

the only 'crime' here is that this never happened to me.. ammiright??

>his grades suffered

Not sure why but this made me laugh

Disgusting rapist needs her clit burned off. Sick of these predatory roasties taking the virtue of our young men.

While I agree women are vain hoes who obsess over looks, I think it's also worth noting that men generally aren't as attractive as women. When it comes to whites, genetics has secured white women as being the most attractive on average, where as men weren't really selected / bred for that purpose. White men are certainly the most appealing men out of any other race, but I'm just saying most males aren't attractive. That isn't our purpose or role.

Nice

But seriously, we need to ban roasties from becoming teachers.

Very well-defined legs.

How black is the kid

Back when I was at school in 2011. We had young teachers sleeping with students. All of them were early twenties teaching 16-18 years olds though

Her tshirt says
>(((GYPSY))) Soul
And no Sup Forumsaks notice. She's Jewed.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you niggers? Roastie behavior is suddenly acceptable because it caters to your mommy fantasies? This bitch is 26 and good looking, she should be making children not fucking them.

You fuckers are pathetic.

A 26 year old shouldn’t be teaching teenagers. They lack any authority and the line between teacher and student is obviously too easily blurred.

Well yes and that’s the problem with online dating is that it’s 99% looks which are deceiving. Unless you are physically attractive you are better off getting a girl the old fashioned way since she will know your personality traits/success thus making up for your lack of physical beauty

Won’t happen on tinder

Yes but euros are sexually degenerate

mah boiiiiiiiiiiii!

>The victim
What fucking victim. That's one lucky kid!

Yep.

Nice get, but I remain unconvinced

Niceee

>a man old enough to father children is a child.
I think you are letting your own world views color yourself. Which is fine, the problem is assuming we are you, which is insanity user.

This, desu. Few have sense in the clown world

Absolutely degenerate.

>has single mother lick is asshole off tinder
>calls someone else a degenerate fuck

It was not as bad earlier in the 2000's then the older teachers we had retired/died. They were from the kennedy/eisenhower era. Then we had people who had effectively graduated

This is why I don't date high school teachers. Fucked one but bailed when it started to get serious. Can't trust them.

itt: autistic fat neckbeards blame tinder for them not being able to fuck any 10's they want

that's a fucking redfish (spotted drum), a member of the drum family and lives in saltwater not freshwater.

Why is this so common in the US?

>worried a teenager is going to take your girl

What a fuck

If you took every country in Europe it would seem common there too

noice

After the first encounter, I would have threatened to tell on her if she didn't continue doing it till graduation day.

He looks devastated

Her husband is a fire fighter, tall and muscular, that's his boat too. All that, and cucked by a 14 year old child.

Meh, she's no Debra LaFave.

Well, the US has about 6 times the population of Spain, IIRC, but I've never heard of it happening here and it seems to occur on a monthly basis there. Maybe boys don't report it here, but I'm more inclined to think the happening rates are just different.

Draymond Green level black.

His reported pickup line was "bix nood mudafugga kill white, muh dick"

Just look at all that patriarchical oppression she's had to struggle with, her entire life as a woman!

One can only hope that her wrists will be spared the harsh slap of justice.

Sound about right to you, Anons?
Perpetuate the misery.

Because we lack sensible cunt control.

mmm! what a beautiful woman, god damn

The fucking president of France is married to his teacher. And they basically admitted that he was well underage when they started dating.

Thats it. They can have abortions but hot ones like this haft to fuck young males students. That is a trade I will settle for.

I'm thinking about the children.

>mfw I'm starting to think I wasn't hot enough for a teacher to molest

Women are not at all attracted to older men, its the opposite today

>Debra LaFave
Neck yourself before you reproduce.

thats a red drum, and its in slot, keep it. throw the roastie back though. its labeled gypsy, means unsafe for consumption, probably has worms. i've lived off red drum before, decent fish.

Too much sexual liberty.

American women are notorious whores.

Kek

What a faggot. He had a great thing going if pic related. That is a beautiful Red, and a pretty lady.

This becoming an epidemic for fuck sake

Even has a black belt in sucking.

No U

Noice.

NICEEEE