How Did (((They))) Memoryhole The NSA Shooting So Well?

seriously, what the fuck happened here? these individuals had access to the facility, and were stopped while LEAVING. it's clearly an inside job gone wrong. what were they after? i haven't seen shit on this in 10 days. what happened at the NSA?

IIRC someone died. who? did the actors possibly know parkland would also be occurring that day?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160484634/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160432684/
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/02/18/teen-driver-caused-nsa-incident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russians bro.

who fucking cares
the factions are unknown and the outcome is preset and the points dont matter

just enjoy the show

we all know Rodgers is /ourguy/ and is on team trump. so i would assume the NSA is a stronghold for evidence (((they))) would like to eliminate.

to me, when i saw this, my instincts told me the day of the rope is approaching quickly for the deepstate to keep making desperate moves like this.

this.

Us plebs will never know the actual game being played

i care. why tf was it shoahed so hard? you know kikes would be kvetching a storm if someone shot inside the Fed Reserve. and NSA are unironically /ourguys/. so yea i fucking care.

>leaf
>memeflag
wow i'm so demoralized now.
fuck off. i refuse to have your capitulating and blackpilled attitude. this thread is for speculation and evidence gathering. not nihilism.

you're really going to figure it out by posting dumb questions on Sup Forums
build up a homestead and pray you don't get droned

bump this is getting slid hard lol. why are (((certain))) people so scared of the nsa shooting?

So this is what I think happened.

Mossad agents dressed as women infiltrated the NSA
They tried to steal some shit.
As they were leaving somebody noticed and sounded the alarm.
They got BTFO as they were trying to escape.

my point is it isn't even being talked about and absent some florida faggotry we would still be talking about it. 1 thread on NSA shooting isn't hurting anybody. except you apparently. literally leave this thread if you're annoyed or think it's pointless.
which question was dumb? also thank you for the bumps

Wtf I didn't even know about this

seefuck off faggot ass leaf. anyway, the shooting happened, IIRC, about 3-4 hours before Parkland and at least one person died inside NSA.

That is fucking crazy. No one is talking about it.

Man, do you think the two are related?

i'm gonna try to find previous threads i archived on it

Based and where did they take them to?

also this is the SECOND time something like this has happend, men dressed as women are shot up leaving the nsa

i think it's a huge coincidence. i'm guessing deepstate actors that orchestrated NSA attack knew parkland would be happening, thanks to scott "to quote the talmud" (((israel))), and tried to get away with data in the shadows of the school shooting story.

Ping-pong

Brit bong

No fucking idea.

2 NSA threads i have in my archives

we'll shit. nevermind i'll have to link the 4plebs archives

Definitely intriguing. What do you think about the teacher claiming she saw a guy in full body armor, with helmet, and face mask shooting a unknown style of rifle.

does anyone have any more images they can dump

All this is is a small glimpse into the true machinations at play. Far above anything we'll ever know.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160484634/

NSA SHOOTING COVER UP
>NSA SHOOTING COVER UP
NSA SHOOTING COVER UP
>NSA SHOOTING COVER UP

Mossad did the shooting.

i think that would be an excellent thread to make for yourself. because something is fucky. link it here, i'll join. but this thread should remain about NSA.

the demoralization tactic/meme. "hurr guis we can't expect to ever kno so just forget about it"

Sheriff Israel's police force has a lot of deep state shills aka Jews. He wouldn't let the paramedics in at first because the police were the ones who did the shooting.

Phone fagging atm. Have some screen grabs from days right after will post later

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160432684/

another, seperate thread on NSA shooting from a few weeks ago.

NSA SHOOTING COVER UP
>NSA SHOOTING COVER UP

>Go to sleep
>t. Cucknadian, and nigger flag

wew I don't usually this posts, but when I do its because posts are particularly poingent

>this

You can tell how hard one of those anons shilled against that thread. Surely there is something more to the story overall.

I've heard it but no one has posted sauce

obviously there's more to it. multiple students say multiple shooters. a "drill" happening on the same day. just like 9/11, 7/11 london, and so many other major false flags. always while a "drill" is going on.

BUT, please keep this thread on topic, NSA. any florida thread you start feel free to link in here. but let's stay focused on NSA shooting in this thread since it's the only NSA thread up.

I like how i remembered being in this thread when i got to the post about the unpleasant negress. Pic extremely unrelated.

Forget about it goyim!

Bump. CIA faggots BTFO

who cares already happened

Yeah. 1 cop was outside. The other 3 were inside.

It happened the day of the Florida shooting. Not a coincidence in the least.

Yeah, the NSA shooting is unbelievable. People fleeing got shot and it is not all over the fucking news. Especially, with all the clandestine organizations being under scrutiny.

It happened the morning of. Plenty of time for them to stage a false flag later in the day to distract.

this was a huge nothing burger. some stupid teenager made a wrong turn into a highly secure site. a huge misunderstanding. the kid was young and didn’t know any better.

really? do you have a source for the other event?

THE CAR WAS TRYING TO ESCAPE NOT ENTER KIKE.

bump

Does this thread make anyone else feel sleepy?

I feel a nap coming on.

Forgot /s

Is there actually a source on this claim?

Shit i am just now hearing of this.

i'm not sure if that's what occurred, but it explains the overall sloppiness of the florida coverup.
however the fact they had an active shooter drill that day tells me the parkland shooting was planned in advance. still, you have to wonder if the same forces were behind parkland and NSA, and they thought they could raid the NSA and not worry about coverage since the whole nation would be freaking out about some dead jews in florida.

He was too drowsy to drive, so Javonte Alhajie Brown said he handed keys to his rented sport-utility vehicle to a teenage friend. The 24-year-old entered a route on GPS from Southeast Washington to his brother’s house in a Maryland suburb.

Then, Brown and a back-seat passenger went to sleep.

They were soon jolted awake by the shouts of police officers from the National Security Agency, Brown said. Some banged on the vehicle’s doors and windows, he said, while others pointed guns that resembled assault rifles at their heads as the SUV continued moving.

At least one officer fired at the vehicle Wednesday morning, striking the windshield several times and leaving the unlicensed 17-year-old driver with an apparent shrapnel injury. The driver’s mother and Brown, in interviews Friday, described the incident as a mistaken turn and question the use of potentially deadly force.

This is retarded. Are you trying to say every little incident that happens the day of a mass shooting is just being covered up? SLIDE THREAD! MODS DELETE!

A source on this would be great.

bump

Because the fucking pictures show the car rammed into barricades from the inside?

you sound worried. this thread is the only i've seen on nsa in days.
as long as there's e-celeb bullshit or "were coming for you guys goy" threads up, you have no business calling my thread a slide. leave and go masturbate or something cuck

> Google maps Fort Meade
> Gate that was rammed is above Visitor Center 1
> Take close look at orientation of barricades
> Now look a the attached pic
> SUV rammed barricade from inside the lot

fuck accidental memeflag

This is a clear cut example of nihilism running rampant, it is all preconditioned into you as to steer anyone else in this thread away from taking this any further, besides there are other boards and sites that actually investigate this shit but it is always so eerie and bittersweet to see posters completely in the thralls of nihilistic self censorship.

That is the ultimate goal, Self Censorship. Nothing more nothing less, the jews aren't coming for our bodies they dont want to gas us or our children etc, engage us in war.

As Sun Tzu put it, the highest art of war is to defeat an enemy without war itself.

Self Censorship.

>telling people to make another slide thread
The teacher was just confused, it's literally nothing. Put on your tinfoil hat and fuck off

Gotta post a source my man.

what isn't a slide thread in your opinion?

Hmmmmmmmm. Same with the trannies last time?

I'm sure the false flag and this shooting at the NSA were deliberately synced and planned months in advance.

And the worse one too

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/02/18/teen-driver-caused-nsa-incident/

Take your tinfoil hat bullshit to /x/ or infowars forums

Fuck, user. Now i unironically believe some extremely problematic things. This is hard to explain away. I was wondering why people were so adamant about this.

Well they didn't escape so the jews got BTFO.

It doesn't elucidate much.
>This vehicle did come onto NSA’s compound unauthorized, and NSA has a series of protocols that they respond to these types of events, so that is part of our investigation and one of the questions we’re trying to answer as we speak.

How did the vehicle make it into the compound?

thanks for the bumps!

>bump

Come on. The Jews wouldn't get their hands dirty here. Clearly they used cianiggers. Are there more pics of this?

And how close is this to the base that just got chemical attacked?

not sure but looks like a spook style SUV

Bump

I do recall this, literally right before Parkland. That vehicle isn't a random street scum. Was there no criminal report filed?

It was probably a sharps carbine.

Idk im not even sure i believe the story i was just posting a link the news reporting that.

No you faggot. Mossad got FUCKED UP.

Meaning of cross dressing as it pertains to spyland?

Nah. It's small. Looks like a Caliber or something gay like that. The rental story had me convinced for a while.

Definitely. Are there any other angles? Maybe see a lignt bar, or lights in the grill, or am exempt license plate?

What the fuck? I'm on here all the time and this is the first ik hearing of this. I'm phonefagging with a broke screen can someone give me a link or qrd

bump

This. The crashed vehicle is why this deserves more Sup Forums attention. Any shots of the license plate?

Thanks for the link btw. Yeah i dont know what to belive. I feel like im living in platos cave.

Best thread in a few days. I remember reading about this last week, then nothing else. It looked like the SUV was trying to get out, not in. How many people were shot?

I think 1 person died the other 2 were shot?

I think one angle to look at is if three people were trying to get out then what kind of operation could just three individuals be able to pull off inside of a NSA facility?

The nsa probably got hit and many of their people were killed. This was the coverup story. They used it 3 times already.

Nobody planning to hit the nsa would do something this stupid.

bumpily dumpily

I used to have the pic an user posted with overhead view, but its gone now. Well, its apparent that someone was trying to get out, and just did not make a wrong turn into this place, but the questions remain as to who it was, why they were shot, and what they could have been transporting.