Im going to college and a obvious liberal sjw is flirts with me everyclass, i think i actualy like her, what do?

im going to college and a obvious liberal sjw is flirts with me everyclass, i think i actualy like her, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkvfNQ7b9fQ
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
youtu.be/irJJlCcz7lU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it pic related?

college girls are malleable, thats why colleges accept so many and cater to them
this also works to your advantage, because you can do the same thing if you get close enough

convert her

Listen to your heart fuckface,
There’s nothing else you can do

this now im leaving this thread you know what to do user

This.
Unless she is a raging sjw with blue hair you will be able to bring her to the light.

honey flavor redpills > vinegar flavor redpills; if this situation is actually true she will want to go along with you, as long as you stay positive and confident

What makes you think she is an obvious SJW? The short hair? She does look normal besides for the hair. I did know one girl with a haircut like that who was woke.

This. If you're not a beta male, then she'll align. Good relationships are dialectical.

she looks almost exactly like her, only diference is she got tiddys and glasses

Fuck.
Her.
In.
The.
Pussy.

>what do
Rape

fuck her

life is shorter than you think son

its college and she has dyed hair

You should be able to slowly convert her very slowly to a trump supporter at least. Just make sure you wait until she loves you to start.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkvfNQ7b9fQ

This. Chad tf out of her.
be doggying her like
"errr ahhhh babe.... theres something i have to tell you ...
*shes about to cum*
"ahhh wut senpai ???"
*smax dat ass*
"IMA FUCKING NAZI I HATE NIGGERS AHHHHHHHH"
*SIEG HEIL AS YOU FILL HER PUSSY WITH CUMMIES*
"ARRGHHH DADDDDDY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" shes scream

.......fucking hell its been five years since i last had relations with any girl.

Give her the D (wrap your cock of course) and redpill her

Is this the power of unweaponized autism?

force her to convert to islam and if she doesn't behead her

Other anons are saying this but I'll try and give you more detail:

At 18-22, a woman's politics aren't terribly important. Most women are gonna be shitlibs at this point anyway, many will be SJWs. That's the culture. You can't just snap your fingers and change that.

If you like her, fuck it, pursue her. Don't talk about politics a lot. If she brings it up, argue your point but don't go full 1488 or be an asshole. She may come around quicker than you can imagine. If not, whatever. If she persists in being a shitlib loser who won't stop yelling about trans* rights or something, dump her. Problem solved.

My fiance was a typicaly sjw cry bitch when I met her first. Now she is just a softer version of me.

Conversion takes time, but once you got them locked down with the D, it is not only possible, it is more probable.

take her out then proceed to take chunks out of the red pill and dose her slowly, with time the pill shall take effect. and if all els fails take a giant red pill and shove it down her throat in the same fashion as your penis. pick somthing she cant dismiss as right wing propaganda.

Don't reveal your power level.
Just change the topic when political things come up, or say you don't want to ruin a good time with politics, or something like that.

Then you fuck her. You fuck her so good she comes back for more. Once she's addicted to what the dick did she will be more open to hearing about your radical believes, and you can slowly red pill her.
God speed

Leave at side of road. Sure; creamy white. Until she finds BF 2.0, which she will.

Giver her a red stick. Not fuck her on her period... giver her a USB thumbdrive with red pills. Convert her, If she sticks around, dick her down but make sure she signs a consensual contract and keep it for 20 yrs.

She is adorable and will eventually come around. She is young. You should show her some Lauren Rose videos.

>.......fucking hell its been five years since i last had relations with any girl.

Never would have guessed.

be thankful you're not an ugly fuck like me.
22 years of pure loneliness

Avoid her at all costs, it will either end neutral or bad with these types, why risk it?

With your dick

Women adopt the politcal views of whoever is fucking them. It's science.

>being unable/unwilling to interact with someone because of their politics
let her get sum BBC instead

Definitely go for it, user. A liberal SJW is just a person who has never actually come into contact with niggers.

Pump and dump, son.

Walk away.

dude. damn. Work out...do your own thing....there is someone for everyone; she'll come to you.

Fuck her and leave it at that.

Hold off the politics and get her to like you.

Kek

i got this

This is my exact situation. I'm casually dating an SJW. Cool chick with a good personality but has the whole SJW look down. I've plowed her twice with a crude drawing of moonman pinned to my wall with the caption "race war now"

Posting in a commie gas lighting thread.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

You sound a cuck, asking what to do. Harness your powers of seduction and charm and tap that ass for days. That is unless you are nothing more than a closet beta homo.

Pic is unrelated.

Fuck her and change her political views

Sup Forums likes to make fun of Sup Forums for being toxic but you never see shit like this over there, this is the best board

Am currently in relationship with a SJW. Be prepared to fight often and viciously. Facts will make her cry and just when you think she's been redpilled she'll go to Facebook/Vox and you'll have to start over. Two years in it's starting to feel like a Vietnam situation. No one wants to be here, but no one wants to be the one to call it quits.

>Posting your face in Sup Forums
You must be retarded

Bitch, if you don't cure her of that SJW disease, I'm going to come over there and raise her right.

Enjoy your rape charges.

you go over and actually have a chat with her.

What you don't do is ask, in any circumstance, is ask chanfags.

Oh... Well nevermind then. That's fucking stupid.

Bonk little little bunny rabbits
Whisper in her ear "Hitler.. oh uh oh ... did... ahhhh... nothing .. aaaghh! ..WRONG! ...OMG OMG AHHHH!"
That's what I'd do.
Except he did do stuff wrong like be German for starters which is seriously duff.

i was asking if i should fuck wit a sjw or not, lol

Fuck her and slowly convert her. Don't immediately start dropping fucking redpills down her throat, but just start saying some common sense things.

I've been working out since 2011.
The only thing i've got from women, is false accusations, yes, it also happens here, got kicked out of uni while doing my masters on optics because some bitches decided they didn't like me.
I don't care, my people aren't the ones dying out.
Honestly the only education i'm getting is learning german, but i'll drop out of it because i just want to isolate myself enough just so i can kill myself later.

And you're mexican...

why, beter than posting my face here than any other board

>d a obvious liberal sjw is flirts with me everyclass, i think i actualy like her, what do?

get your nut and avoid like the plague.

unless you can redpill her

sureeeee

I think the opposite approach makes more sense. Compromising your values for the sake of pussy is a beta thing, being upfront about your values is alpha. This approach is just rationalizing doing what is comfortable in the moment and thinking from your smaller head, which has consistently proved to fuck over men everywhere. You fuck this girl and then upset her afterwords by saying something pro Trump or whatever, she could say you raped her.

i would marry pic in girl in a heartbeat,if her cheeks are that pink you can imagine how pink is her shaved twat

Put on a grateful dead t-shirt and pretend you are also of the same mindset as her.... fgt.

>posting your real face

Don't be a faggot user. Women always react to your reaction. If you just stop giving a fuck, she has nothing to feed off. Be a rock, and let her crazy just crash against you.
>Bitch, I don't give a fuck.

Why would you do that?

hate-fuck her as hard as you can.
Just don't be an obnoxious faggot if you try to redpill her.

girl in pic*

Dude looks like a lady srsly

checked.
yes, i know that, that means i absolutely hold 0% chance with any other race, i mean i already have 0% with the 2nd most mutted country in the world

youtu.be/irJJlCcz7lU

Make white baby. Then red pill her

to prove im not a ugly beta

Pump and dump. Easy as that. Don't forget condoms, though.

Forget values until you lose your virginity sonny.
To be crude yet honest, if you miss the tight hole now you're in for some disappointment later.
Just do it. All consequences do not have to be worked out. Jump in. It's not marriage.

He asked what to do about his crush, not your mom

how have i not been aware of this earlier holy fuck

go for it, you dont have to have the exact same interests and values as a girl to get with her, theres more to life than politics

>5 years

you have now been logged and scanned into the information awareness office, thank you for your cooperation

>date her
>ends as a shit show
>you break your own heart
>move on to the next one

Always how it goes with lefties

Wew beta. The testosterone level of this thread just took a dive

>what do?

Take the chick and start a relationship.
Don't push the ideological thing too hard.
Eventually, she'll start thinking like you. That's how women work.
Just keep an eye peeled for her feminist tendencies. That's a red flag right there.

btw shes fucking adorable, shes like 5'2" and she almost walked into me and noticed i was there right before she walked into me, she squeaked and said "sorry for almost knocking you over (she couldnt if she tried)

My sides every tiem

>Horse jew face
La abominación de las americas

No way. My test level is so high.

Just make sure to tell her that she doesn't need to be intimidated and that if anything you'll be the one in the kitchen.

convert her.

i think i had a stroke when writing that holy fuck

Which one were you? The pumped ginger or the soylent four-eyes?

thats what i did

They could fight over her. But I fear that once one has pinned the other and they gaze into each other's eyes it'd be love.

lol, i think i look alot beter than some fat mexican

you cant bring to the light, you must show them de wae

That's one of the hottest traps I've seen in a while.

>soylent
how dare you call me a liberal cuck

Haha. Ginger guy is latent homosexual, no doubt there, you can tell from his shirt. I don't think the four-eyes is gay, but he looks so beta and submissive, that he'll probably let the ginger fuck him.