Why do some people think that eren would suddenly tell the SL that Hisu can be used when he refrained from doing so to...

Why do some people think that eren would suddenly tell the SL that Hisu can be used when he refrained from doing so to protect her from the 13 year curse

Endgame right here, brothers

The genkiest!

Because she dyke and they belong to hell

but Hisu is bi

You mean yuri heaven.

Nope hell where the other one is right now.

No, it's yuri heaven.

because "muh FT hisu"

>2013
Wasn't she Christa then?

Eren is a dumbass. Hisu having the Female Titan would be a massive strategic boon to the Walldians.

In the manga she already revealed her name around that time.

it might never happen but if it does and they figure out that even being a normal shifter having royal blood has it benefit would make walldians advantageous but to think they would use their own people like that? I doubt anyone but armin would want to do that

>I doubt anyone but armin would want to do that
And this is why Eren went rogue, to find another way to solve the situation and also keep the Coordinate far from Armin or SL hands.

>Why do some people think that eren would suddenly tell the SL that Hisu can be used when he refrained from doing so to protect her from the 13 year curse
Some people are dumb. A lot of current theories are based on things that don't make sense, like the example you gave.

Cute Gabbles.

That's a pretty picture.

Eren left the walls but it has nothing to do with Historia. I am pretty sure he does not care at all or believes finding Zeke is more important. I don't think he did it for Historia's safety, he just wanted to hear Zeke's perspective. The SL can't sacrifice the Queen, they would rather kill Annie.

Zeke and Pieck will die to show that Armin is bad.

I want to outsmart Armin and kill him.

Reminder that manlet and Historia are filthy commies who support the redistribution of wealth i.e. organized theft.

I find it much more unlikely that he cares about anything Zeke has to say. He's seeking him out so he has a coordinate ticket.

I want Pieck* to outsmart Armin and kill him.
Sorry, phoneposting.

>find this abandoned on your doorstep
What do?

He's his brother and Eren still wants to understand lot of things. It's not EH delusions.

Yeah, shipperfags like to overinflate the "he's doing this to save Historia!!!" angle. But I just don't see him having anything close to a favorable reaction to Zeke.

He won't tell, but Armin the genius will find that out somehow and tell to the survey corps.

You fucks are thinking too much.
Eren wants a free world for the eldians, and he's ready to sacrifice all humanity and all continent eldians for this Paradise.
He will use the coordinate to turn all eldians in the continent into titans (doing that without injecting them with serum is one of the powers of the coordinate), and will make them wipe out humankind in the continent. That's why he's after Zeke in Marley.
Do you guys think Eren was kidding when he said he was the enemy of mankind?

he fights for freedom, he can't see his fellow eldians be enslaved by tyrants

>Eren wants a free world for the eldians
>He will use the coordinate to turn all eldians in the continent into titans
you are retarded if you think he will sacrifice those innocent people who are just fooled and use, did you miss when he called them his people?

I gotta break few eggs

you're saying him killing innocent people is necessary?

It's war and innocent people usually are the victims

and that's exactly what he's say, 'people with freedom taken away from them', being forced into circumstances, if he was the type who thinks means justify the end he would have opted for armin to be saved

wouldn't*

PIECK FEET
FOR YEAGER MEAT

Will the next chapter be known as the eclipse or the red wedding of Shingeki no Kyojin?
>Has an expected event starting with "the": the festival
>will have several important characters at the same place
>Last chapter of the volume
>Previous chapter ends with "THE CURTAIN RISES"
Grim reminder is imminent.

Nice fanfic. The mainland Eldians are his "compatriots", remember? No way in hell will he sacrifice them.

>Grim reminder is imminent.

Cute annie picture, ignore Mikasa.

Congratulations!

Whoever made this seems to really like Levi and really hate girls. Really makes you think.
Annie looks like a falcon with that nose

>Annie looks like a cute young woman with that nose
I fixed your mistake for you.

both are fine
literally half of the characters have that nose, i don't understand isayama's fascination with it

What killed the hype?

Maybe he has a thing for jewish girls.

serum bowl, the last chapter was actually great

>Hange and Levi takes leave for pregnancy
>Armong is now SL commander
Gosh

"WE WUZ JOOS N SHET" is what killed it

I almost forgot how shitty he used to look

Title the thread properly asshole.

Not him, but I figured it was a way to avoid being deleted, like what happened with the last thread.

I think that the secret plan of Eren is that all the Erdians of Liberio emigrate to the island of Paradis. Like Moses did.

>let my people go
Huh. I think the Marleys might need some convincing first, though.

In chapter 100 there will be a GRIM REMINDER but Eren does not agree with this plan and that is why he is on Liberio.

Nobody cares, user should stop hiding from the new cuck sjw mods and title threads properly.

Why does Eren becoming more and more feminine while growing?

Good luck, most see the Eldians of Paradis as literal devils.

stop being retarded, 5 threads were deleted today just for having the SnK title, I don't have the duty to keep making them again and again, if I wanna talk I make it, that's all there is to it
if anything the newfags are scared shitless and not even making threads at all
so suck it up

>waah it used real world reference so I don't read it
retard

Eren is touring in Liberio

bar slut genes

I want to cum inside the warchief.

>stop being retarded, 5 threads were deleted today just for having the SnK title,
Then keep making them until the mods give up.
The fact that the newfags won't title threads just lets the mods think they have won some sort of victory. Title them properly and keep making them.

Eren only wants to stalk Reiner

Retarded cuck.
This.

Eren has always been a fair maiden

He's there to kill the Tybers.

>ignoring the prime quality AckerMEN and Mikasa

I love this picture! It's so cute!

>This post
>Saying anyone is thinking too much.

>when he called them his people?
Never? Eren is a selfish asshole, but there's denial even if thr author himself says it.

>Then keep making them until the mods give up.
do it yourself if you have so much time, I don't want to bother with threads that are filled with shitposting
all you're doing is complaining about me.
acting all high and mighty yourself "hurr durr don't listen to mods"
don't give me that bullshit, we in the end ended up making SnK threads again because others made too but if they're not making them too I don't want to waste my time alone on this

>Armin is a Tyber
M-MASAKA!

Chapter 84.

>Never
Spee D. Reader

>Moses Braun.
>Moses
>Braun.
Hmmmm.

Yes, never.

I have auto recycling threads since the sticky went up and I'm not the only one. Why do you think the general over-activness of the new mods has went down?
>acting all high and mighty yourself
If you say so.

> if they're not making them too I don't want to waste my time alone on this
Then you're a quitter and you have no right to complain about anything. Do something about it or keep acting like a newfag.

Eren-moses will just drown all Marley infidels... IN THEIR OWN BLOOD.

>Then you're a quitter and you have no right to complain about anything. Do something about it or keep acting like a newfag.
yeah I don't have so much fucking time to keep making the threads again and again
as for complaining I didn't say shit until you started saying "asshole put the title''(if that was you)
if you wanna do something then make threads more
i don't manage /snk/
quitter my ass

go read the ocean chapter again faggot
and eren is not selfish at fucking all
selfish people are those who see their interest first. the guy literally went to kill kidnappers and jumped into titans mouth to save other people
how selfish

Then learn how to automate.

That wasn't me.

Nobody manages snk, that's why you need a generalisation of the thread title, so it's easily accessible.

>quitter my ass
> I don't have so much fucking time
It takes seconds.

>Proving the point.
Also work that engrish out.

>Eren,take the Warhammer.I deal with the Colossal Titans

Reminder Eren loves Armin.

>Proving the point.
don't you know how to fucking read, I literally mentioned his selfless acts and you showed fucking nothing

That's a very cute Gabi. It would be such a shame if something colossally bad were to happen to her at the festival. Make sure to keep her safe, Reiner. I hear something big is going to go down at the festival.

>Zeke 11/10
>Pieck 10/10
They did outsmarted Armin with the cups.

atleast I made a thread that actually had replying, the other without title thread got 30 replies in like 7 hours
even making the thread didn't work because after them being deleted the posters didn't bother discussing
this one too, 84 posts in 5.5 hours, I can make them but I can't keep them alive if no one is bothering to talk, in the 5 that got deleted only 2 had replies others got deleted with no replies in 20-30 minutes, no one bothered to talk
it really was a waste of time so I didn't bother

This Colossal is probably the creepiest shifter Titan we've seen to date. Bert's Colossal looks like such a beta compared to this one. The Marleyans will collectively shit themselves if this thing suddenly shows up in the middle of the festival. The casualties will be in the thousands if it lets a steam blast loose in the middle of it all.

>3 cups
>Actually 4 shifters.
How will Armong ever recover?

>nuC
>Anything but laughing stock.

Soon.

*nuCT.

She's his friend. Probably one of his closest friends right after Armin and Mikasa. There's no way he'll throw her to the wolves without a good enough reason. Massive strategic boon is not a good enough reason. More pragmatic people like Armin and Hange might be willing, but Eren definitely won't be. If push comes to shove, I can see him grabbing Hisu and fleeing to Marley just to spare her that fate. He seems to think lowly of shifters judging from his talk with Falco telling him to live a long life.

>84 posts in 5.5 hours
That's perfectly fine.

If you're going to make threads, just put the title where it's meant to go. Do that and if people post then good, otherwise just leave it a while and make another thread unless another one has already been made. Rule of thumb is to use the titled thread anyway.

I think we can call this discussion done

Well Bert was a bit of a beta. You could practically see him sweating just by looking at the colossal's face.

>tfw gabi can outrun the van

It's nothing close to the beta levels of Armong, though.

>tfw gabi is the van

Why did Isayama create Mikasa to be the perfect waifu? She easily scores highest on the perfect waifu checklist, look.
>Cute
>Loyal
>Fit
>Has a nice butt
How can other worst girls even compete?