How to find a wife, Sup Forums?

I'm a 28-year-old male and I am single. I'm healthy, 6 ft. tall, athletic, catholic, conservative and make music for a living. I would like to get married in the near future. How do I go about finding a woman suited for this purpose? I didn't have a father while growing up who could answer this question for me, so I am asking you, guys :)

>make music for a living.

Get a job.

I don't earn a lot of money, but I enjoy what I do.

>make music for a living

Do you actually make a living?

You mean swapping his NEET lifestyle against wagecucking?

Yes.

Go to a Catholic dating website. Not many qt3.14s. Though I managed to find one from Mexico (but looked white), more traditional beliefs than even me. Cook, clean, polishes my knob. Literal Sup Forums dream.

Did you really travel to Mexico to meet her? Or is it an American female of Mexican descent?

> Though I managed to find one from Mexico (but looked white),
> Literal Sup Forums dream.

Le 56% dream.

> Eurabian making fun of Americans

It’s called conquest if you fuck women of other races, shut up Mohammed

I lucked out she was born in Mexico but moved to the US when she was 17. So she spent her formative years learning the trad life. Don't fuck with these stupid ass girls born here but claim Mexican descent. They're nothing but hoes. I would have gone to Mexico if I needed to.

Sorry to be a dick. If you make okay money and have your own place you should be fine.

Jealous you are religious, you really should get involved in church and Catholic dating like said there is already a community for you my man.

I’m same as you 30 living neet life (recieve disability And have settlement money from workers comp)I go to church just can’t seem to find a woman to take my seed and live happy

If a woman with porcelain white skin that looks like a cross between Anne Hathaway and Winona Ryder who cook, cleans, super religious, and subservient as fuck isn't the Sup Forums dream then I don't know what is.

This guy. Religous communities are saturated with women. Any decent looking guy with his shit together can have his pick.

Get out and about...grocery stores, book stores, coffee shops...smile...nod...say hi...hold the door open...
Try to be reasonably personable...sorta polite...meet people...wala...

I am not a NEET, though.

Get a job faggot

This is exactly what I was going to say. You formatted it exactly as I was going to.

Women feel more attracted to a musician than to an accountant, to be honest.

Glad you're at least getting disability, are you able to get around alright? Hard to get a woman when you can be described as NEET so that has to be first priority.

Can you give us any more details to work off of? I mean you have to look at yourself from a female perspective - status and stability are king.

>status and stability are king.

I am Polish. Women here don't care that much about status. At least not as much as American women do.

I have no problems getting dates. That hasn't been a problem for me, ever. The problem is finding someone I can spend my life with.

Q: did you ever had a gf?
if not, you shouldnt marry
if yes, dont you worry

>Q: did you ever had a gf?

See above. I've been with plenty of girls. Just never managed to have a stable relationship.

Well shit if you're Polish I guess being Catholic doesn't narrow the dating pool down much. Women universally desire status though - dating up and across the societal hierarchy so improving your lot in life always helps attract quality women who want to stick around.

> Women who are attracted to status
> Quality women

Nice logic.

Honestly, with the current state of women you're better off going your own way or finding a decent trap to keep you company and deal with your physical needs.

You'll learn this the hard way Dimitri Pierogi

How do i find a cute white 14 year old wife?

The successful marriages I know of have one thing in common: the woman met the man when he was still poor or even unemployed.

A woman that sees potential in a man is preferable to a woman that wants a man for his resources.

You asked for advice so we are giving it, now you are lecturing us on what women should want.

At a biological level men desire fertility (attractiveness) and women desire a man who can support them while child-rearing (status/wealth or the potential for these things). Obviously a person's morality and kindness is also important, but they aren't the only factors.

Step one: stop using emojis, unless you like acting like a 12 year old girl

then where's your wife?

This, except I found a Catholic Arab girl.
>tfw she was a virgin too

I said that it is easy to get dates and the like, but I am not able to find a woman who I'd want to wife up.

Do you know what women want?

By the way, not everybody wishes to reproduce.

>make music for a living

Rock Band doesn't count.

>make music for a living

stopped reading right there

Holy. shit. dude. No one is going to want to be your incubator. She's a person, treat her like one instead of your baby maker. Damn, Christianity, glad I got the fuck out! Some of ya'll are great, others just don't treat women like people, then they wonder why they don't have a woman.

>I am not able to find a woman who I'd want to wife up
get a job. hard physical labor. just for the summer even. i guarantee you could walk on site and get a construction job tomorrow. you live in ohio? ill get you one

I worked as a furniture mover when I was a student...I've been lifting for 4 years now.

I live in Poland. Rather far from Ohio, don't you think?

fpbp

>white women
Everything is a racial issue for you dumb fucks.
Maybe women are just retarded ? Nah, that cant be,must be the incel bogeyman

Pretty much everything can be reduced to race and sex.

It can be narrowed further to women.

user, you have many years ahead of you to find a wife. Don't settle, but be actively looking if that's what you want. Don't worry if you don't find the right woman for the first few years of looking. Even if you don't get married and have kids until you are 35 or even 40, you will be able to have many kids (or as many as you want). Best part is, as you said you didn't have a father, you can teach your kids about finding the right woman from the experience that you will have finding 'the one'.

Women and everything related to them belong to the topic "sex". About 99% of what men do aims at us being able to conquer a woman.

I have heard this before and while I appreciate this sort of advice, I can't agree with it. I am 28 and it is already sort of difficult to find younger women who are both single and who are also young and reasonably attractive. The last girls I dated were in the 16-22 age range. I can't have access to that age range if I am 40.