usagisplayplace.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/episode-11-the-long-promise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought this anime already ended.

Featuring:
More Tokyo house hunting

You will never be Free.

Is this a movie or some OVAs? It's split into 4 episodes or something

This faggot

It's a movie that's essentially a 4 episode OVA.

>Makoto and Haru house hunting in Tokyo
>Samezuka goes to the onsen
>Rei and Nagisa try to recruit new team members
>Samezuka and Iwatobi celebrate Rin graduating as captain
More or less.

Random shitty kid

ONSEN EPISODE (but still no nipples)

Samezuka family shenanigans

This faggot

This other faggot

Most underrated boy

Stars and shit

Potential trip to Tottori Sand Dunes

Nagisa as a genie

Boring shit and wasted opportunity for a final movie

Two best boys

Forgot to mention that Kisumi is a realtor because they had to shoehorn him into the plot somehow.

KyoAni remembered Gou exists

Obligatory embarrassed Rin

And some promo material with nonstandard pairings

First chapter of the S1 Novelisation while the thread's here
>usagisplayplace.wordpress.com/2017/09/06/episode-1-the-person-you-wait-for/

Featuring Haru quoting Stand by Me.

I can live with an OVA because I know that KyoAni isn't the best place in terms of what they can do with the characters, since half the cast is graduating and the other half are the least popular central characters. I would've liked an overseas trip as a whole group but they've already done that for K-On and that's part of the plot for the Chu2 movie too.

At least we finally got an onsen episode.

Literally no one cares about free now that Yuri on ice exists

Also forgot to mention that Sousuke now has a semi-canonical Pirate AU appearance.

It's not Kouji writing it this time, right?

>Now I just want to hurry up and become a normal person. Once I do that, I can forget all of these emotions and live in ease. I won’t hurt anyone, nor will I get hurt. If I become insensitive, even if I do hurt someone, or get hurt, I can just keep living without realizing it. While I don’t know how they were in the past, I’d become like almost all the adults in the world who now go around with dead eyes.
I know that feel.
>It’s best if I’m the only one who knows the feeling of this pain.

Jesus christ Haru.

>dead but nice threads because YoI keeps most of the tumblrinas away
Sounds good to me.

Interesting to have Nagisa as a POV character.
>I thought merman was a weird word. ‘Mermaid’ obviously suited Haru-chan better. Besides, I felt like it didn’t matter if Haru-chan was male or female. Haru-chan was Haru-chan, and whether he was a boy or a girl, he was a mermaid.
>There, swimming calmly, looking just like a real mermaid was Haru-chan. Elegant and strong. Fiercely. And yet somewhat seductively.
Lewd.

I hope they announce a real movie later, that happens in the Olympics. This current movie seems only to prepare the scenery

Or even better, a third season!

youtube.com/watch?v=BZRWnpblbqk
>#1 運命のチョイス!/ Choice of Fate

Haruka, who plans to go to university in Tokyo, has gone to Tokyo in search of a place to live. At the real estate agency suggested by Coach Sasabe, an unexpected person appears.

>#2 秘湯のクーリングダウン!/ The Secret Hot Spring of Cooling Down

Aiichirou and Momotaro are planning to give a graduation gift to Rin and Sousuke. While thinking of a present, to their surprise, Momotaro wins a prize in a lottery.

>#3 結束のバタフライ!/ Bonds of the Butterfly

From April onward, the Iwatobi High School Swim Club will only have Nagisa, Rei, and Gou as members. The three are struggling to make a promotional video for the club, but will do whatever it takes to recruit new members.

>#4 旅立ちのエターナルブルー!/ Eternal Blue Departure

In order to send off Rin who is leaving for Australia, the Iwatobi High School Swim Club is planning a surprise party. Meanwhile, Rin witnesses Gou and Momotaru meeting together in town, just the two of them.

>It’s best if I’m the only one who knows the feeling of this pain
Lines like this make me think it's still Kouji. He loves putting focus on Haru's inner edgelord.

usagisplayplace.wordpress.com/2017/09/06/episode-5-stormy-samezuka/
>The lukewarm water of the indoor pool wrapped around my body.
It’s so tepid. It shouldn’t be like this. What I’m seeking is something… more… something much hotter. I need the roar of a soul so hot it would make the pool’s water boil. And then I will dry Haru out with it. I’ll leave him so there’s not even one drop of water left in him, I’ll leave him like dinosaur bones buried in the desert.
Fucking what.

I could see an Olympic movie happening and as much as I'd like a S3, I don't think it'll happen for the reasons mentioned in . The only format I could see for a full length season would be to rotate what characters are getting focused on and that wouldn't work out well. Maybe if they aged them up a couple years so everyone's in Tokyo (assuming Rin returns to join the JP Olympic team) but I doubt KyoAni would do that.

I can't believe KyoAni made two seasons of Free! and released two movies of it.
It was a just a fucking poster that was well-received by people, for fuck's sake. One season would've satisfied people aplenty.

I'm actually surprised that they revisited the visuals from the first ED.

Is Gay Swimming still popular, or did the whole fanbase migrate to Homos on Ice?

>Haru-chan never talked that much, but since he became a high schooler, it’s like he stopped talking completely.
His personality is probably a little different from before too. I guess you could say he’s become more silly. I mean, I don’t think that elementary school Haru-chan would have carved dozens of special favor Iwatobi-chan prizes for new club members.
I like that they acknowledge anime Haru being a lot more eccentric than his High Speed self.

>But before he could finish saying it Haru-chan dove into the pool.
Mako-chan smiled wryly. Kagenuma-san did too. My sister looked flabbergasted. But before long, everyone was entranced by Haru-chan’s swimming. That’s how pretty Haru-chan’s swimming is. The other night when I saw him swimming at the Samezuka Academy pool was the first time I’d seen it in years, but with his adult body, it looked even better. He’s developed quite a lot of muscle since elementary school. He has smooth skin like a dolphin that repels water. Haru-chan’s streamline as he progresses through the water is so pretty it makes my skin tingle. I don’t get many chances to use the word “beautiful” in everyday life, but I think this is definitely an appropriate time to use it. Kagenuma-san seemed to be fascinated by him for a moment, but he quickly pulled himself together and entered the pool with the underwater camera in hand.
>While my sister was also fascinated by Haru-chan’s swimming, she was also a little jealous. Since Kagenuma-san was completely engrossed in filming Haru-chan.
>Kagenuma-san said while seeming reluctant to part and he left at the insistence of my sister.
Everyone wants to fuck the mermaid.

Give me Sourin love story in Straya and fuck off already kyoanus.

Damn Free gets some poor production values

It's always been an ugly show.

Yeah, I meant the entire franchise. Why though?

The budget's always been in the swimming and water animation.

>two movies
It's four, actually. High Speed, two recaps movies with new scenes, and Take Your Marks. If they do an Olympic movie, it'll be five. And SOON was preproduction material, it didn't have anything to do with getting the franchise funded.

>Unrelated standalone segments
And it's shit

Utsumi has bad taste, I guess, and they couldn't just change it all after she left.

Also, I see the body proportions are as gross as ever. Sasuga Kyoani.

Doesn't even look bad, what are you talking about?

why is free still alive? don't get me wrong i've been a freefag since 2013 and i love it, but come on, the thing is on life support, they're delaying the university and adult life stuff so hard it hurts.

KyoAni needs to milk something. They're also milking Hibike and Chuu2 as well, their other mildly successful shows since they left Kadokawa.

While I'm thinking about it, it was Sousuke's birthday yesterday. Happy birthday, Sousuke!

They're milking their early 10s shows as long as possible while they get new franchises set up. Even fucking Chu2 got a movie and I don't think anyone was hankering for one of those.

Homos on Ice and Voltron: Legendary Defender shredded the fanbase. I think Killing Stalking scooped up a bunch of casual Freegots too.

Gookshit or Sup Forumsshit has nothing to do with the nips. Yoi is accurate and before it was swordshit and osomatsu.

I was referring to the Western fanbase because I'm retarded, but yes, you would be right in swordsluts and Osomatsu eating everything up the 11s.

>Haru being a lot more eccentric
Isolation does that to you.

>My first memory is of water. It’s the memory of being submerged in my first bath. I’ve told my Family and classmates this before but all they say is “There’s no way you could remember that.” I think no one believes me other than Makoto. I remember that up until then I had been crying nonstop but when they put me in my first bath, I felt a strange sense of security and stopped crying right away.

>Shitty
Look at those shota cheeks. They're impossible to hate.

This might explain why Haru has swim trunks in Splash Free

As they should, Gou a cute. Now where's my backgroundfu Chigusa

He kinda looks like a SouRin lovechild.

I was about to say that

Kek the nips are joking that it's their child from the future.

>he basically looks like a shota Sousuke but with Rin's eyes

So Rin has shit tier genes? Sousuke should find a better carrier for his genes.

>Chigusa
Lost to the sands of time.

Red hair is a recessive gene.

Happy birthday best boy. May you have the happy ending you dreamt of with your waifu Rin soon.

Too late to make any major changes to the art style.

>swordshit
Only in Japan. The west doesn't really care about it.

Did Momo get taller?

The west is irrelevant.

The Nips are the one who buy all the merchandise and DVDs/BDs, so their interest matters more.

Seems like.

>paraplegic Haru
I remember when a drawfag first posted that. Fuck, it's been four years.

So? No one was talking about the west. That user brought up tumblrshits for no reason.

As long as I get more Nitori I don't give a fuck about what happens.

Western landwhales are irrelevent. Even in streaming money China dwarfs the west by a factor of about 10.

best boi

Any sort of happy ending for him would be nice. They make him suffer even more in the novelization.

>I was standing in a crowded, neon back alley off of the main road. I could hear a drunk singing bad karaoke from some store. They were singing about how the future wasn’t so bad. It was a song that wasn’t suited for me right now. It was just a bunch of phrases that sounded nice. They were just shallow wishes.
>It would be fine if I were just lost in reality, but I had lost my way in life and didn’t know the way forward as well. When you’re lost in reality, there are maps. You can ask someone else. But in life, when you lose your way what should you do? No one can tell you the right way forward. Actually, there is no true right way. Just where exactly am I headed–––?
>That’s no good. I’m being sentimental tonight. I’m just being an idiot romanticist. I’m being the same as him……
>I laughed bitterly to myself and looked up at the night sky.

So much suffering.

>I swim for myself. I am the one responsible for it. In order to make my dream come true. And then someday my dream would come true, and when I stood on the world stage, Rin would be there with me.
>Then we’d dive. To the world.
>I had that sort of fantasy–––

Just LN dramatics. Another good chance for Miyano to cry over his favorite again.

Looks cheap desu

Kyoani wants to make a fast buck.

Is it me or it's looks like shit?

>ugly artstyle
>shitty color palete from High Speed
>ugly big ass bodies
How can you like this

Haru-chan is my waifu!

Don't worry, when Takemoto directs Faggy Archers they'll look cute.

I don't care about faggy archers, I want my swimming faggots. Fuck Takemoto

Well your swimming faggots look like trash

>Faggy Archers
I keep forgetting that's a thing. The promo art looked so bland.

Not always. Season 2 had some nice soft frees, but Kyoani fujos ruin evertyhing with their shit taste.

Happy ending soon.

>Seeing that word starting with F, Haruka was certain.
>t’s him…
>He’s back. Matsuoka Rin.

>A word that starts with “F.” A word that expresses my true emotions.
>Not “Free” or “For the Team,” it’s a word detested around the world, a vulgar and aggressive, abhorrent four-letter word starting with F.

Holy kek my sides, sometimes I love Free

Okay Miyano.

What did he ever do to Kyoani for them to make him suffer so much? Fucking cunts.

They bully him out of love.
usagisplayplace.wordpress.com/2017/09/09/episode-11-the-long-promise/

I like the thought of Rin wandering around town writing FUCK on everything. Scratching it in the dirt. Spraypainting it on Haru's house. Shaving it into Makoto's cat.

He exists

Did the Samezuka recap movie come out already? Were there any juicy new scenes for sourin?

Yes. Cant' recall everything but -Extended the scene Rin was dressing up the morning after their fight. Some extended scenes for Sousuke. Both of them chatting and Rin asking Sousuke what he wants from OZ. Extra scene of them talking at a hill top. New BGM for all their scenes.

Oh yeah I think extended scene of Rin after seeing saw Sousuke coaching Nitori and after Rin said he would wait for Sousuke.