Classroom of the Elite

Okay, am I the only one sensing "don't trust this bitch" flags all over her person?

Kushida a best.

Whorikita a shit.

Horikita a best.

Dude, she's Kushida but without the bitchy side. She's actually pure and help people. An angel, if you must.

She's rather benign, the only fearsome thing about her is the amount of power she has.

People actually believe this?

>edgy bitch
>two-faced fake
>betrayer
>useless
>annoying
>sides with the enemy
>retard
Cuntshida a shit.

The twist is, there's no twist to it.

The people who look too much like pure angels are the most suspicious of them all.

I will trust her than Horikita and Kushida. Even ibuki more trusted than horikita and kushida.

>Ichinose
>Angel
Masaka...

At least she doesn't lust after a delinquent dick.

Sakayanagi > Horikita = Kei > Ichinose > Sakura > Kushida

Ichinose is level 99 Gabu?

>Anti-Kushidafags are low IQ brainlets
Really makes me think

As much as I want to say there's something dark about her. Even in the LNs there has not been an instance where she actually is bad or anything. No clue, no foreshadowing, no backhanded commentary by 50% regarding her. Nothing.

Even when 50% betrayed her she didn't hate him for it or anything.

Like said. The twist most likely will be that there really is no twist. She's just that saintly.

Kushida > Sakura > * > * > Horikita

No, those 2M million points are very suspicious. She has a secret.

That's the only mystery but she herself said when it was spread across the grade, that she is willing to say how she has it, but she's only telling the teachers. Also she says she had done nothing illegal to have it.

Yes I know what you'll say next. Prostitution and stuff. No. The school rules were set in volume 1 and stuff like that isn't allowed.

Was Class B giving Ichinose all their money her plan or was it something Class B decided to do and dump the responsibility onto?

Sorry about to go to sleep but this has been on my mind the whole day.

THtosw are the class points you moron

The class gives her their points for communist distribution.

Don't call me a moron you dumdum.

How terrible. So she really is that perfect. Something about that seems so disgusting, I dunno.

Sakura dakimakura.

She really wants the dick.

>10/15
>Not 1/2

You say that but then the other students in B still have like 100K+ points on them while Honami has 2Mil on her.

She thinks she can handle the 66% man.

Hear her inner monologue when she was surrounded by her friends. It's pretty much telling what she actually is, just a regular normal girl.

She's just a prostitute, nothing to worry about honestly

what a messy girl, she shouldn't make whipped cream in bed

If Ichinose is so flawless, why isn't she in class A?

You only feel that way because a female like her is too good to be true.

2pure
Class A is dirty business

It looks to me she is taking another photo of herself.

Ichinose is pure and good and kind.
She'd be in class D if she was another Kushida.

Wait so

Class A is an upgraded Class C while Class B is an upgraded Class D?

Sakayanagi is the best one, why even care about the others.

>user says Sakayanagi is best girl
>Posts a picture of Horikita

Posting superior pics:

What ay whore.

Damn I don't normally buy stuff like Dakimakuras but all of them are really fuckin good so far. Here's to hoping they do one for Ichinose, Karuizawa and Sakayanagi as well.

This

I really want her to be my favorite girl but the size of her assets are in the way. I wish she was like Horikita or Kei in this regard.

This.

Best girls reminder

Sakura is truly the best girl

I want sensei to sit on my face

who stole the pantsu?

DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!
will pre-order asap, also when is ichinose and kei coming?

Until she gets the 20 million points needed to go to class A.

It's pretty fucking obvious who did it. It was Class C trying to fuck up the rest of the other classes.
Their strategy is pretty simple.
>use up all their points by the first day
>party all day all night
>leave a few members supposedly "left to die" to spy on other classes
>meanwhile, give up after day 2 to party at the boat all day all night
>at the last day they cash in their spies and name all the other classes' leaders, essentially enjoying the entire week while the other classes struggled, and get a bunch of points in the process

Would be great if it backfires.

That's what I thought at first, and its probably true, but there is all this dissension in class C, including the class D-assigned spy having been hit, more than just for show, and the leader being an arrogant prick. If they did leave those people as spies on purpose it would mean the dissension is just for show, which I don't think it is, or that there is some other way that their loyalty can be assured.

I wonder if we are meant to think the spy stole the pantsu and that something else is going on

You realize if these were real outcasts they can just bail the whole thing right?

Got a Kushida Dakimakura coming hopefully sometime next week. Will post pics.

yes

Best girls with feelings for 50%man.

Come on, user. At least pick a girl that Ryuuen hasn't already fucked a dozen times. You could've picked the Sakura dakimakura instead.

they hate their leader so much they can't stand to be on the boat with him for a week? just riffing here

Sudo x Whorikita OTP

>you will never feel those

I had already purchased the Dakimakura a couple of weeks ago. I just couldn't resist this face.

Once 50%man takes down class C and guns for class B she will go full Putin

I am a secondary and just out of curiosity how far behind is the anime?

Worst girl. I hope mega cunt will get wrecked and kicked out of school in the upcoming arc.

Anime is currently at Volume 3. LN is at Volume 6.

More like the pussy he is mad he couldn't get

Didn't he try to rape Sakura too?
he already failed with Horikita

is he upset the class D bitches won't bow to him?

Can't wait for 50%man to destroy her to reach class A

>Didn't he try to rape Sakura too?
Did he? I'm starting to like him.

m-masaka!?

Agent 47 blows his cover.

>Didn't he try to rape Sakura too?
Ryuen will be trying to rape Karuizawa next Volume.

>More like the pussy he is mad he couldn't get

There's no way he and Kushida didn't fuck at some point with the amount of sexual tension they have in volume 6. Even if they haven't yet, they probably will be fucking offscreen like rabbits come next volume. They're pretty much the enemy rival couple to MC and Horikita at this point.

Sudo has been busy

How many points for a full term vaginal delivery without complications?

>Implying she would put out for a scumbag she is just using to indirectly get her revenge
>Implying Horikita and MC are a couple

loosen your shipper goggles, no one has a real relationship in this series yet

Will he succeed though?

I want to fuck all the tittymonsters in this series

It seems Satou is in the lead with 50%man.

That hip to waist ratio
Dayum son

How Popular is Sakura in Japan?
To me she seems like the retarded useless girl that always follow the MC around in battle shounen.

Easily the most boring girl in this series.

She is not as popular as you think. Top 5. But not even top 4.

I am glad I am not the only one who felt her devil within

Calm your tits user. You're being cancerous, let people like what they like. While not the most popular, Sakura does have a ''decent'' fanbase.

Not really. She's labeled as a ''saint'' really. Atleast as far as I am aware, she has given no hints towards anything of the sort.

Some good nip taste. Only need an Ichinose and Kei.

If he tries touching Kei or Sakura, he'll get a 100% for sure.

Not at all. She was dead last in two polls I've seen.

Not really though. Even with her amount of screentime. Sakara is ''hardly'' the dead last in the polls. While not at the top, I've mostly seen her mostly justy above last or around the middle once or twice. Ichinose is dominating polls though and Kei is climbing. You have to keep in mind that polls can switch and chance rapidly sometimes. It's possible that Sakura might get an volume-foces in the future, which will affect her popularity for the better or worse. That's the situation with Kei for example.

But even with that, Sakura is displayed a ''lot'' in illustrations and maginzes like these in comparions to other characters.

>million of unexplained points very early
>hot as fuck
>living in a place full of horny teenagers
Well...

>How Popular is Sakura in Japan?
She's in 5th place.
Finals:
1st is Ichinose (44%)
2nd is Horikita (22%)
3rd is Karuizawa (21%)
4th is Sakayanagi (13%)
Semi-Finals:
5th Sakura
6th Kushida

>Kushida in the bottom
Japan needs to be stopped

Kushida in 6th?

Who is this "Ichinose" i keep hearing so much about?

Nippon actually has good taste. The only change I would make in my list is putting Horitaka down to 4.

>nurturing

yes, I think her breasts and birthing body is truly nurturing.

Also, those hips dayum.

Too bad that her IQ is probably somewhere around 82, so having a baby with her would be very irresponsible.

I want Sakura to nurture my children.