youtu.be/uvbaM-URygs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDkzt6V0dxo
youtube.com/watch?v=hUeW-5SediI
youtube.com/watch?v=0gKf7RtrUys
youtube.com/watch?v=cBlyVy0oU0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neco-Arc is fucking shit.

TYPE-MOON definitely peaked at Carnival Phantasm.

Incredible that they've just been milking Fate for over a decade now.

Carnival Phantasm 2, when? I thought Type-Moon and Lerche did an awesome job with this show. They should bring it back. Just pull from any of the newest fate properties or whatever.

youtu.be/dDkzt6V0dxo

>Carnival Phantasm was 6 years ago

>Prisma Illya
>Grand Order
>Apocrypha
>Extra

It's going to be a fucking clusterfuck. Not to mention they need to do the Hisui funeral episode. ;_;

>and it's not okay that they haven't continued it since then

I'd watch that shit in a heartbeat, user.

I thought the meta humor in this was spot on. Laughed my ass off through the whole thing.

More companies should take notes from Type-Moon and use their properties like this after reaching certain anniversary milestones.

I want a SOL about being Medusa's househusband, it would please me.

LANCER IS DEAD!!!!!

Again...

Rather than a Hisui funeral, can they actually even do it now that the Twins are separated and Sapphire is gone too? It'd be like trying to get anything done without Nakata Jouji.

here's the 60fps version
youtube.com/watch?v=hUeW-5SediI

Reminder Rider, Berserker and Caster are best classes.

Grail-Kun best character

キミと一緒が一番気持ち悪くてなんかやだ

Seriously? I found the comedy pretty hit-and-miss. Mostly miss.

I personally found stuff like the Neco-Arc routes in Melty Blood Actress Again to be more amusing.

Berserker running errands was pretty top tier then again I need to rewatch Carnival Phantasm to see if the humour still holds up.

I found Lancer dying constantly to be a little boring. Nothing against running gags, but when something just becomes the expected norm, it's hard to laugh it. It's like watching a really funny comedy skit over and over. Eventually, you're not really gonna laugh anymore.

Not that Carnival Phantasm was especially funny to begin with.

>Gets sent by Illya to the store to get batteries
>Gets sidetracked several times
>Inadvertently wins the Holy Grail War in the process

That episode was definitely among my favorites. That and the episode where the two MC's contemplate how to date all of their games' heroines in one day.

>Taiga will never appear in any media ever again.

I get where you're coming from, user. I'm of the opinion that it ended up being okay since they eventually had an episode centered around it and gave the gag a bit more purpose. Plus it being a Final Destination parody was fucking funny to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gKf7RtrUys

Why didn't they just use a command spell to stop Lancer from dying?

Had potential, was ruined by the running gags and the director's ridiculous hateboner for Sakura getting in the way of actually adapting her parts properly.

Holy Grail War game show: Fairly amusing. Nothing amazing, but works well as a parody. The highlight of the segment was at the end, where Shirou shoots off into space and an image of Shirou appears in the sky, asking "Kiritsugu, do you think I've become an Ally of Justice"?

Melty Blood volleyball: Objectively inferior to the comic counterpart. Comedic timing is shit. Gags are way too overblown and exaggerated so it feels like they're trying too hard.

Arcueid goes to school: Boring.

Rin records a DVD: One of the better ones, probably somewhere in the same league as the Game Show segment. Though if I were to compare it to other "Rin's humiliation slowly causes her to self-destruct" events in the entire franchise, it's kinda low on the bar.

Berserker's First Errand: Reasonably entertaining. The premise has been done to death, and I feel like they could have done more with the concept. As it is, it feels a little lacking. "Room for improvement" grade.

Sakura TV drama: Ehh. Eh.

Arcueid tries cooking: Again, objectively inferior to its Take-Moon counterpart. For some reason, Take-Moon's Tsukihime segments don't really translate well to the screen. I feel like the original ending, where Shiki tries the bizarre okonomiyaki and produces an absurd, yet underscored reaction was better than the adaptation.

Caster's a weirdo: Hm. It's nice, but when I compare it to the Caster segments in Fate/hollow ataraxia, it's really just kinda average.

Maid Saber: Another one of the better ones. I actually don't remember if this was adapted from Take-Moon or not. My only complaint is that the ending was really cliche.

Illya's Castle: Hard to fuck this up. Really just the original game with voices. I like how they didn't bother with subtlety and just went full retard with the whole thing. Honestly, one of the best segments in the series.

Caren segment: It was really nice seeing Caren on screen, and it more or less did its job. To be honest, I was disappointed with Bazett's scene. This is literally the only time she appears in the entire thing, and I was hoping for more than what we got.

Phantas-Moon movie: Whatever.

Grand Prix: Comparable to the Game Show segment. Actually, I think it might be even better. Not much to complain about. Take-Moon was better.

Akiha mental regression: Egh. Eh. Pass.

Final Dead Lancer: I don't give a shit.

Date Plan: I really don't give a shit.

Hibi-Chika Special: It is what it is.

Phantasmoon: Worthless
Go-Len-Nya: Did not really need to be three different segments in a row.
Koha-Ace: I feel like this kind of segment works better in comic form than animated.
Back-Alley Alliance: Third-rate manzai.
Shiki wakes up in the middle of the night: If I'm being honest, this is literally the best Tsukihime segment in the entire show. Which depresses and irritates me.
Seihai-kun: Best parts of the show, hands down.
Sensei: Just works better in comic format than animated.

>Back-Alley Alliance: Third-rate manzai.
Rude.

It's not her fault. Whoever wrote her lines just lacks talent. Set-ups are weak, punch lines are weaker. How are you supposed to become a first rate comedy troupe with jokes that bad?

>Q: How about doing a theatrical version of Carnival Phantasm?

>A: The year is 20XX A.D., and the end of the world has come.
>From the far reaches of space, the mysterious life form Ultimate One: Nine Code appears.
>The sky turns blood red, electronic devices everywhere stop working, and the earth descends into chaos.
>In the midst of the panic, Emiya Shirou and Tohno Shiki -- two absolutely normal high school students vacationing in England -- witness two girls in a violent battle with sparks, plasma, and beams!
>One, a princess of knights that hides her name.
>The other, a vampire that... doesn't.
>Taking heavy damage, the two girls crash into the city that has already been reduced to rubble. The two boys split up and head toward the crash site. And thus, without noticing, their destinies also split apart.

>In the end, what is survival? Is it the moon? Is it fate?
>The curtain is rising on a Holy Grail War of unprecedented scale! Opening next season in theaters worldwide!

>But... It's. Live. Action.

Carnival Phantasm justifies the existence of Type-Moon

Your standards are really low.

It'd have to also include:

Zero
Grand Order
Apocrypha
Prisma Ilya
Extra
Mahoutsukai no Yoru
and Kara no Kyoukai.

It'd be fucking glorious.

Personally, I think a Carnival Phantasm written by Nasu would be better. Thing is none of Carnival Phantasm was written by Nasu. Nasu has a taste for the bizarre and truly ludicrous. He's the one who created and gave life to things like Neco-Arc-Chaos and G.Akiha. He's also the one who wrote the fishing scenario in Fate/hollow ataraxia.

Carnival Phantasm was too tame for my tastes. Like a domesticated dog chained to a post. Nasu's humor is more free and twisted than that. We have yet to place a single step into the Great Cats Village.

Ok.

I just want more Typemoon comedy stuff in general, Carnival Phantasm or not.
When is Gudako getting her anime?

Thanks for your input

>Final Dead Lancer: I don't give a shit.

>Date Plan: I really don't give a shit

Your opinion is shit

Final Dead Lancer was just the same joke for the seventh or eighth time.

Date Plan insanely cliche and overdone. It's impossible to laugh at it because every time something happens, your only response is "Yeah, that's pretty much how I expected it to go".

Grand Prix was great.

>Ber-zer-car!
>Dragsters can't corner
>Assassin and the temple gateway

Sounds like it'd be about as effective as "Win the Grail War"

>Assassin and the temple gateway

Assassin was criminally underused in the whole thing. Taking the gate with him during the race was too good. Not to mention him actually talking to the thing like it was a person.

Why not do the SoL scenes out of Hollow Ataraxia too? Lots of gold in them there hills.

>Same hoje being repeated
It was the climax of Lancer's chronicles. It was very interesting (and funny) seeing him avert all of his deaths just to fail in the end.

>
Date Plan insanely cliche and overdone. It's impossible to laugh at it because every time something happens

And? The humor here is on the exact same fact that they will fail

WOO WOO WOO YEAH YEAH

She's in FGO.

>"Archer says I'll never be a hero!"
>Throws kitchen knife down
>Hero Creation Set!

I can't even deal

it was a great time
mass effect 3's citadel DLC was also a lot of fun for the same reasons

Agreed, that was the sendoff Mass Effect deserved, not this Andromeda trash.

>over exaggerated obsession of Saber
>elf ears
>cute real world disguise

Carnival Phantasm Stay Night Caster was best Caster.

Wasn't this all based on a gag manga?
Is there enough material to make another season?

You might not like it but this is what peak Type-Moon looks like

>Arc at the pier to catch fish to make Shiki dinner
>her cat ears pop up mid sentence

she's still the cutest type-moon

there are so many cute type-moons, though. It's hard to choose just one as the cutest.

Just stumbled onto this a moment ago. I'm not disappointed at all, Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBlyVy0oU0s