Oh boy! I'm finally doing it! (inb4 dead)

Hello! I am a friendly fellow white person (for real, though!) and I have been largely...uhm, no longer really ..a person, for a while, lol. Went too deep. Mind got, you know. You stare for too long, and shit starts staring back. I have no friends, never had a GF and I probably will die alone, but I did it all for knowledge and wisdom...I wish that, somehow, it could result in a life, eventually, but I know my life will only serve as a lesson to others of shit not do (lol).

I woke up to the Machine when I was a young boy, and I decided then and there I'd rather my life be destroyed than go along with it. I love you all, I love your potential, and if I could go back, I'd give it all away again. Deep inside, each one of you just wants to be happy, and you're all constantly figuring out exactly what that means...it means God! But, God is a vague answer. And each one of us has to clarify what "God" is, to ourselves.

This thread will be resurrected from time to time, as it is fitting and not bothersome to the board, and can be moved permanently to another location if it is not fitting. I am listing it here due to Sup Forums's popularity, traffic, and the fact that it does deal with political issues...but the heart of the subject is not political. It is spiritual, and transcendental, with the inherent divinely imbued power to permanently solve certain political problems. It is the alkahest of God, and has the power to awaken the mind to transcendental consciousness, but not without extreme trouble on the part of the individual, as it requires the actual death of a parasitic aspect of the self, that was installed by an extra-dimensional being a very long time ago. This parasite destroys the minds ability to view itself or the world and others correctly, zombifies the person, devours their personality and their dreams, and allows the Jew, and it's master to do whatever it wants to their soul, by codifying and girding it with laws

First, an introduction: What is a Man? (cont)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rysHrMClDE
nasa.gov/centers/ames/images/content/393894main_ACD09-0220-089_full.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is a Man?
a miserable little pile of secrets

(Cont.)

In order to understand the path of dismantling the disease that has swept the world, you have to first understand a few things about what exactly it means to be human, and these are likely going to differ with a lot of people's views about others and themselves.

Firstly, as is oft repeated by "those people", you are a spirit having a human experience, not the other way around. There are other levels of reality, and Earth is fairly low on the totem pole. You can exist without it. The earth is not the last and only refuge of man, it is a realm to experience in.

It is, in essence, like a shared dream. A dream when one is alone is chaotic and confusing, like a painting haphazardly nailed to the wall with one nail will swing and become lopsided (if placed wrongly, anyway). A better example would be a car with one wheel.

This however means, that we are essentially in a universe, dreaming of being mortals, and everyone has a steering wheel. Global systemic problems therefore arise from the spiritual, psychic, and physical/active pollution of all people, existing as a kind of fractal responsibility that all people share merely for existing here.

What this means, thankfully (truly), is that your inner world is NOT divorced from the outer world's problems. If you are a normie, your inner world re-enforces those problems. If you are awake, your inner world creates a current of resistance..that is, sadly, nevertheless swallowed up by the massive tide of normie garbage.

This too can be turned around and seen in a positive light, but that will take a restructuring of our perspective of the world's disease in the first place...namely, that it's primary importance is a test, and not a looming existential threat.

bump for interest since you named the jew in the first post.

So, to summarize, we're all pretty much just sharing each others "reality" constructs?

repost everything if it gets archieved before you finish

We call this "meme magic" around these parts. This is a shared reality and our spirituality is trapped within these mortal coils. Our beliefs themselves change the outcome of the reality. Intent and expectation.

If this devolves into gnostic drivel I'm gonna be pissed.

(cont)
Trying to get the core, seed information as fast as I can out. This is not a book, nor am I trying to really gather a massive crowd with a long and convoluted story. After this, I will stick around the board to clarify points and hopefully join with others to drive the journey further.

I feel that I should simply state this early on: This explanation will be of limited or no value at all to one who is not open to the message of Christ, and to an understanding that the original Hebrew people were White Aryans, whose identities were set up to be destroyed, and then eliminated by former said extra-dimensional being. We were replaced, and now a race of sub-humans walks around carrying our history and our identity as a perverse badge of honor.

There is some evidence to this. In biblical record, it is said King David had red hair - it is also said, that the Jews at the time of Moses were physically indistinguishable from the Egyptians. Then, the corpse of Ramses is recovered, and lo, the corpse has "red hair" and is DNA tested to show European Dna.

I know this isn't an airtight case, but hieroglyphic paintings of the Egyptians also show their skin to be fair in color...and it also shows their decline into a multicultural empire that destroyed them, a recurring theme in human history as we will find. The "Jewish Disease" is far older than most people think, and is older even than "Jews" as a people. They were once known as Edomites, Caananites, among other names.

It is related, sadly. I definitely do not consider myself, these views, or the things I have ultimately learned to be Gnostic.

What a catty little bitch

Bump

Sounds like we're on the same page so far.

i want to see were this goes

Bumping with OC

Yes, essentially. Sorry for the delay - was in a phone call for a second there. But it's not an exact sharing - you are the center of your world, and your codification is represented in the worlds of others by virtue of avatars. (See Indra's Net of Jewels for a comparison, Hindi belief set. The situation is strikingly similar to that concept)

This is ultimately because we were created in God's image, and God is..well, God. Nothing could be in his image if it was not also a god.

Only gods can create the world the way we do. Or destroy it, and pollute it the way we do. You and the world you see are inverse mirrors of each other, Observer/Observed dualities in motion, and drives the point home of shared responsibility. This does not mean every evil thing you witness you had a personal current and up-to-date hand in, but the way your spirit colors in that event is entirely a reflection of the self.

To bolster this, God, who is holy, "Cannot look upon evil" ...because he does not share in it's creation.

fpbp

this is good so far

bump cause fuck the shills.

>>What is a Man?
an envelope containing rejection. all that he rejected and that which rejected him.

>schizo posting

/x/ is that way

what's your point though. you're basically masturbating in front of us right now.

have at you!

Just sharing my OC mate.

cant tell if crazy or trying to derail the thread

I'm retarded, can you give me a tl;dr, OP?

>First, an introduction: What is a Man?

In your case, a neglected only child that thinks navel gazing is what smart people do.

I'm bumping the thread, ya' dip.
OP is a crazy slow typer

Excellent post. What would you say - for a person who just #woke up to this reality after a lifetime of religious spirituality - is the best course of action to gain a versatile enough toolbox become self-sufficient in independent thought and research on the matter? Perhaps any must-read/-watch material?

Bamp you have my attention

pls continue op

Masturbating? Yikes. I was answering that other user's question. Alright, let me just get the core of this out. It takes a little doing! (I wish it didn't!)

Since this board is largely political, I am going to be targeting the nature of the specific global problem that most people on this board care about, which is, Jewish control of their countries and manipulation.

"What is a Jew?" is perhaps a good followup to what is a man. I can truthfully tell you that the aformentioned extra-dimensional being (I refer to it this way because I know of no better way to refer to it in the presence of strangers) altered their DNA in some fashion. They are not a natural human species. It would take QUITE some doing to turn ANY ethnicity, globally, into a parasitic life form. Human beings have self-reliance pretty much hard-coded into them. To have the Jew, who seemingly doesn't have it, is a lot scarier and more disturbing than most people realize.

Mesh this with the "hivemind" traits they have, how "Global Jewry" acts in lock step in ways the rest of the human species doesn't, and you have yourself a case for an altered version of human life. One can begin, once they realize that they are not dealing with an ordinary life form - but a conduit, a racial, ethnic conduit for something even worse than what you perceive in them, to realize that ordinary means of warfare will not work. Bullets..bombs, planes...and you will go the way of Germany.

(^ That above is my most pressuring and urgent need to post this information to you. I know that we are fighting an inhuman enemy, and he tricks us into thinking otherwise, trapping us in an abstract prison of our own spiritual decay.)

To summarize this posting, in very short, the Jew needs to be defeated by burning his roots, which exist within each of us. He thrives in an occulted, perverse way off of the disharmony between our internal worlds and God's internal world. Which is to say...in a nerdy mathematical way (cont)

(cont)

That, our own spiritual lack of "symmetry"...if one were to look at the layout of our soul as a shape...it is not symmetrical. Like faces, this lack of symmetry is ugly, and is perceived as a person being mean, crude, addicted, affected, or any other manner of gross traits that nobody wants in a friend and nobody would ideally like to see in themselves.

Fixing this disharmony, this asymmetry in the internal world and balancing one's internal forces to mirror causes and effects (EXAMPLE: You do not do to others what you do not expect done to you. Do to others what you deeply dream to have done to yourself. Let your actions line up with your hopes, your thoughts with your hoped thoughts, your intents with your hoped intents. This creates symmetry in the internal world, and one begins to reflect the "Glory of God" in himself, as a living avatar of the Divine. The Jew cannot manipulate a population engaged in this.)

Q predicted this!!!!

sir
I know your intentions but
I think you are in the wrong board
maybe you should share your wisdom in
>>/x/
too where we can talk more comfortable

What steps can we take directly to confront this?
What advice can you bestow to help us achieve balance?

God created us in his image to learn what he is capable of; we are the invisible face of god.

I would tell you, that you have seen men already die. That the rich have lost their riches, that the beautiful lost their beauty, and the most accomplished divorced from their work by death.

Is it more intelligent to turn one's eyes solely to the ground, knowing that gazing into the dirt one will eventually join it?

Either way, thanks for joining my thread.

My tl;dr version on this topic: the Jew wants to replace Good with his image, and achieves this by corrupting the world. The hive mind you describe results from them holding one idea above all others. This makes them the Cyclops, and blind to truth. This cyclops analogy also gives us a means to attack. They are easily blinded; they can't hold up to their own standard.

>alkahest

never heard that before, but that is a perfectly nuanced word than I have been looking for a while now.

I think I am in a similar place to you mindwise these days. Are you into occult? What do you think of gnosticism and hermeticism?

Please tell me, is the jew you are talking about connected to original Israelite or is it people of Khazar?

The word Jew is very recent. Also we have to keep in mind modern humans are at least 200,000 years old.

All historical records tell the same story:
Sumerian Texts
Torah
Bible
Quran

There was something greater prior to Sumerians that we've built new civilizations over.

During which time period did these extra dimensional being becomes Jews?

>ordinary means of warfare will not work. Bullets..bombs, planes...
Want to bet bitch?

Daily reminder that jews are literally the devil
youtube.com/watch?v=4rysHrMClDE

I might! If there is enough of a demand to do so. I will definitely do so if asked by an mod. If it is moved manually, I will obviously relent :) I didn't come here to cause problems.

Thanks for the question, and I know how much of a slow typer I am.

The answer to this particular question IS VERY IMPORTANT. It is basically the last step of the core series I have already shot out, the "What to do?!" aspect of all this.

Please...please don't hate me, lol, but you, like everyone else, are going to need help.

The modern churches are dead, their priests engaged in greed and lust and every bizarre ungodly thing you can think of. They have turned Christianity (The Jew's single most hateful obsession) into a religion of hypocrites, to help them drive their point home that it is disgusting and worthy of being mocked.

Don't be deceived. Although the church as an institution is dead, the Church of Lights, the lights within human hearts, hearts that love God and his ways (His radiating, heart-melting symmetry), still exists.

Christ, man. Yeah, unpopular answer, I know. But it's true. Alien abductions are stopped by it, people are healed by it, evil forces scatter from it, and the Jewish media blasts it as hard, and as long, and as deeply as it possible can to make it seem like every Christian is a pants-pooping violent retard who deserves to die. This is because, you know, the opposite is true. No organization on earth is more charitable than the general mass of european christians, through their various denominations. The Red Cross, Salvation Army, and even old catholic institutions and charities. And the Church is the last thing speaking out against Jewish degeneracy, not from a "culturally christian" standpoint, but an ACTUALLY Christian standpoint, because they are actually, in flesh, blood and spirit, mortally opposed to the Jew and everything he is..only the Jew hoodwinked them into thinking he wasn't responsible for what he was doing.

bump

That extradimensional being is the archons right?

That's why the aliens are Abducting people and messing with DNA. This is what the the USgovernment was looking into hardcore after all the UFO crashes

And also Charles Fort concluded we were property

If the sphinx was built 80,000 years ago, what significance does Christianity have?

Seems like we are a civilization with amnesia if we can only recall back to christian times

>archons
Gnostics please go

People can hardly recall back 10 years ago. Cultural Amnesia is insane.

(Cont)

To finish up the former posting to you, one must understand that Christ died on a cross...which is, interestingly enough, an unfolded cube.

(Google "The Black Cube". Prepare to not sleep for a while)

He satisfied an impossible demand to allow one to leave this codified existence, and be free from "The Curse of the Law". These words I put in parentheses can be traced back to biblical sources, and I use them frequently..because, well, it's our history. Our actual history, stolen from us.

So, surrender to Him. Ask for His help - He is ALIVE, and I have seen proof of that time and time again. Nobody is as opposed to this sick trash as God is. When you do this, you have made yourself an enemy of the current and reigning God of this world, who has enslaved it. Your life will not necessarily be great, because you are now creating a problem merely by existing. People will turn on you, and hate you, but you will, as an individual, be doing your part to weaken the global problem. Every day you refine yourself, every day you let your walk with God shape you, strike you, like Iron striking Iron again and again, and again, you can interpret the hits like cuts and bruises and crushed bones, but don't.

Interpret them as lessons in the difference, between God's goodness and the world's sickness. If you do this, you will grow to fall in love with the higher ways more and more, and the parasite will begin to die. TL;Dr (not really, but that sums it up)

Are you larping as an alien? Because I didn't understand almost anything from that pile of words

Well, the hive mind results from them literally not being human, and connected to the Extra-Dimensional being I noted earlier. Like sadly it's a bit more gung-ho fucking scary than that.

But yeah, no sorry :( It's more that they need something from us in order to practice their "craft", as they are technically, in the formative world, "born from our sin", in a sense.

Relatedly, to , the reason why those things won't work is because it won't happen, and if it does, the whole diseased world will crash down on you. With their guns, and bombs, and planes, and their nukes, and their god knows whatever else.

I would say meditate (navel gaze to some, I suppose), and just really focus on your own hypocrisy. Like, be brutal with yourself. Christ hated Hypocrites the most..and hated pharisees the most...hint hint (Le Juden)

I was. Am. Ish. I went wayyy too deep for comfort and crap that should be straight up impossible started happening...and..I found my way back to God.

The Jew I speak of is always the recent imposter. In the bible, and in ancient translated texts, it meant "Judean".

The Jew itself was never an extra-dimensional being. It was of human origin and corrupted by the extra-dimensional being into it's current form.

>I was Am. Ish.

Read this as I was Amish; thought for a second that the cabinet makers were redpilled as fuck.

Hey bro, lay off the drugs and contact your family, the matrix isn't real and you should just hang out with a girl sometime.

Well, to be technical, it has a lot of names. Demiurge is one, but, Satan might be a better term.

Fallen Angels are, essentially, your "Archons", only this nonsense about the OT God being Satan or the Demiurge is nonsense. Satan's MO isn't to "play god and be better at it than him". it is sheer, mind-warping hatred, which divorces from the entire theme of Gnosticism. The OT God was protecting us in the beginning to teach us about himself, and about his ways.

I wouldn't exactly trust modern dating methods, which have shown to be skewed heavily time and time again. But, yeah - Genesis was written like...a long time after History started rolling, lol I'll give you that. I heard the Sphinx was 10,000 years old from another source. Can never tell with these kikes, desu.

No. I "real life" as a severely mentally disabled person. Knowing these things and trying to live has resulted in crippling depression, and an alienating feeling from pretty much every other person I've ever come into contact with. But it's my cross to bear, and I bear you no ill will.

It's all worth it. In the end.

What do u know about Sasquatch and the us governments knowledge of the ET presence?

What contractors and agencies are involved?

what about the presidents knowledge of the UFO reality??

I don't do drugs anymore. :) Thanks though!

Yeah! Pretty much! Pretty much man :( Oh God, pretty much.

Oh I had that or smthing similar. I got my shit together and now I'm much better! Hope you get better too

Also what about the men in black phenomenon

Did u practice the occult to have ur experiences or were u just looking around?

you're talking about archons. greys. fetal-like beings. we destroyed one of their reptilian structures on the moon. forgot the year

Wow what an impressive smudge you've posted

Too long did not read

Well, I dated sasquatch for a while. And the governments..."know" is a bad word to describe the hellishly intimate relationship the highest echelons of our so-called democratically elected government share with the "ETs".

Wonder where all that technology in the last couple hundred years came from?

READING MATERIAL: Guys, read the book of ENOCH. I'm serious. It's not in the bible, but seriously, read it and read what the Angels did in the beginning..they taught. They taught all manner of knowledge, chemistry, alchemy, metal shaping, season telling, farming etc. IT SOUNDS good, right? Well, it sounds good right up until the abrupt and non-prefaced passage: "And the blood of men cried out from the earth".

...Knowledge that men are not spiritually prepared to wield with wisdom and holiness, destroys men.

And yes, that is the point.

its not a smudge. the hi-res version has been posted publicly on the NASA website for years...they arent hiding it...its clearly an artificial structure....not ours.

nasa.gov/centers/ames/images/content/393894main_ACD09-0220-089_full.jpg

This. Read the Book of Enoch