Why are nigger genes so strong?

I don't get the impression that white genes are weak, but rather that nigger genes are strong. A mestizo looks like a mix between a white and Native American that nobody would mistake for either a white person or a Native American. A half nigger on the other hand just looks like a nigger. Why is this?

Because you're stupid.

Maybe if you paid attention in school more you'd know.

Print this out and paste it to your head

Because strong genes are recessive (weak)

Learn 2 biology

I do not understand your post.

All the weak ones died during slavery. Only the strong survived

Dude, if you can't tell the difference between a Mulatto and a nigger from sub-saharen Africa then you need to get your eyes checked. Aside from that most American blacks have 15%-20% white DNA so if you pump it up to 50% they still look more similar to blacks than whites.

> (You)
>I do not understand your post.

this may be more on your level

The biggest/strongest nogs were the ones that got exported from Africa. That's why a good amount of them are pretty large here. For comparison, look at pictures of the average person in Africa. The body frame is substantially smaller.

you know that you're supposed to be 18 to post here

Retard strength, that's why.

This.

Because white race has grown weak through decades of comfort. They are both physically and mentally weaker.

>America has to import most of its STEM students, majority of Americans too stupid for that field
>Pretty much the mass majority of American athletes are colored
>The majority of white females no longer seek to breed with white men because they lack any desirable trait
>natural laws of evolution are breeding out the white man

Also, Asian genes are just as strong.

It's just the way it's gotta be. It makes it easier for us to tell who isn't white.

If they're so strong, how come niggers haven't done anything for humanity ever?

Would you really mistake a half-Asian for an Asian? I haven't seen very many half-Asians before, but I'd assume they'd look similar to mestizos since Asians and Amerinds are both Mongoloids. And you'd have to be an idiot to seriously mistake a mestizo for a full blown Mongoloid.

why dont you go research it instead of asking me to spoonfeed you something you could literally spend 5 seconds looking up yourself

Because you are used to seeing biracial 'blacks'. The ones here in America have already been whited compared to actual Africans. It would take a lot of out-breeding with whites or whoever else to get them to actually look white/asian/whatever. But it would also take some outbreeding with Africans for them to get back to looking like legit Africans again.

Which is another redpill for you, if you thought blacks in America were bad enough, they are genetically not even nearly as bad off as the purebred Africans over their eating brains and shit.

It's the same shit both ways. If you went to Africa and pumped out some biracial kids, they would look extremely different from the locals and would be easily recognizable.

Most half Asians express Asian traits for the most part. On average I’d probably be able to tell they’re hapas and not full Asians, but my point is that their traits express in a very similar way to mulattos.

they were bred to be...

Also, keep in mind that the reason you could easily mistake a mulatto for a regular black person is because many American ‘blacks’ already have 15-30% white in them.

This. White man's greatest strength also his greatest downfall.

Its just basic color theory. If you take a squirt of black paint and a squirt of white paint, it'll look dark gray. What's confusing?

selective breeding of slaves