Are Traps Truly Gay?

Alright, we need to discuss an important paradox regarding traps and if they're gay or not using a real world example.

Exhibit A here is Yukimura from of Haganai. In Season 1, this character was supposedly a trap, believing she was biologically male and even had a very masculine name.

In season 2, the writers copped out it was revealed that Yukimura was actually a biological female the whole time. Even though she believed she was male, everyone else believed she was male, and there was zero evidence to the contrary. The character was even drawn with slightly pronounceable tits in Season 2 as opposed to flat chested, implying the writers didn't plan for her to be female from the beginning.

Now, tell me: is this gay? Was this gay? Will it be gay in the future. The character still looks, sounds, and behaves the same, but her gender was arbitrarily changed.

This is why, until the dick is revealed, anime traps exist in a realm of Schrodinger's Gay: both gay and not gay simultaneously.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/traps gay/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/traps gay/type/op/

This is an airtight argument I've never seen before proposing a previously unused theorem.

>type
>op
OP is a faggot.

There's nothing more annoying than a faggot that's in denial about being a faggot.

Listen, if you're attracted to other males, you are not straight period.

Did people actually think Yukimura was a boy? It was pretty obvious to me from the start that Yukimura was a girl.

But that's not a male.

Traps are not gay. Loli is not pedo. 2D drawings are completely separate from reality and 99% of the stuff you fap to has proportions of every kind, from body size to eye size that a human being never could achieve so trying to attach real life meaning to them is useless and will just invite frustration on every level. That's my opinion at any rate, feel free to shit on it.

You are a fag. Loli literally means pedo. 2D drawings are a reflection of reality and 99% of the stuff you fap is your degenerate wish that you are trying to attach to reality but can't, so you have to excuse yourself through "fantasy" denial. That's my opinion at any rate, and I'm right.
/thread

the allure of a trap IS the penis. So yes, it's gay and that's fine. The only faggots are the ones in denial about their selective gayness.

> this autism level

10/10 OP I agree

It is gay.

But it's also not gay

why is that so hard to accept?

If you still like traps despite knowing it's a guy that looks like a girl. That's gay but if you didn't know it was a girl then it's a different matter. At the end of the day, their gender being a male is a fact and you liking a trap means you are liking a male which is also a fact. Even if you didn't know it was a guy, what you liked was a guy.

>it's gay more a man to be aroused by someone who looks exactly like a sexy girl

Nah

The answer to this and all other trap examples is yes it is gay unless you say no homo

>Are traps gay?
Yes.

GAYYYYYYYY LMAO

Yes, overwhelmingly so. Almost as gay as this horseshit of having the same thread a dozen times a day, not even bothering to change the premise of the OP.
Think of a better way to open the thread or don't bother doing it.

You'll eventually stop caring. Yukimura is female anyway, but I don't really care either way.

Liking a trap is straight untill you find out he has a penis.
If you stay dedicated and like him after you learn he has a dick it's gay.

Then there is the question of whether the trap is gay for doing what he does. He's straight if he's trolling and walks out after revealing himself, but gay if he stays dedicated and fucks/gets fucked.

Yukimura is an interesting case since she was introduced and treated as male. That makes you gay for liking her during season 1, but perfectly straight for liking her after the reveal.

I think he means the attraction to traps in general.

>2D drawings are a reflection of reality
>implying

Gay isn't defined by benis or not, it's liking sexually liking masculine traits like muscles and jawlines. Straight men don't like grannies or 1 month old baby girls because they have vagina, it's the feminine characteristics at breeding ages.

Why the need to perform mental gymnastics? You know it's a male, you know it has a dick. Being attracted to a certain type of male with a dick still means you're attracted to a male with a dick. Are people this uncomfortable with their sexuality?

but the trap has to look like a female, too.
If else, it's gay.

yes you're a faggot

Liking a trap is indeed gay, but it doesn't mean YOU'RE gay.

A trap is a boy, but everything they do, from body language to the way they talk and dress suggests they're a female.

We as straight males are attracted to females, and a trap acts just like one.
The thing that elevates it all though is the taboo on it. That's a boy, and you know it, but that just makes it better.

It's wrong, but it feels so nice.

>Liking a trap is gay
>It doesn't mean you're gay

Trapfags in a nutshell.

I believe its people baiting each other to no end.

it's only a trap if you genuinely believe it is a girl
considering what you believe to be a girl hot is straight
considering what you know to be a boy in woman's clothing hot is gay

Traps look more like flat futanari girls. They don't even sound male.

> looks like a girl
> act like a girl
> doesn't want to fuck your ass

well

So is liking Yaoi not gay, since it's 2D?

nothing is gay because sex is a spook

Actually trap is a homophobic and transphobic term. Don't @ me

teens WILL be trolled by this

No it's not gay if you do not get off to them having a penis. If you do then it's bisexual, you can relax.

@162292031
shut fuck up

I've never understood the issue with this. As long as you don't mix 3DPD and 2D why does it even matter.
Fapping to anime already makes you mentally ill anyway.

What plato´s saying is that liking traps is gay as long as you are attracted to their very condition as traps (having a dick). If you like women in general and just so happens that one of the many you find attractive has a dick then you are not gay.

you don't belong here normalfag

Shit I meant aristotle

Aristotle is saying that since it's not fully female then it's a little gay and if it is a little gay then it is gay.

No user, you are the normalfag trying to put 3D logic into 2D.

>If one were to love trap-women, TO THE EXCLUSION OF OTHER WOMEN, we would say that this person is a lover of differentiating quality of traps[...]and hence, this person is straight in some ways, but also gay
What I mean is that as long as you like traps not for their dicks, but rather for their femininity its not gay.

Yukimura was a troll character. Common sense says it's a girl, but we've come to expect some of our cute girls actually being cute boys. The world is a fucked up place.