When you want to change society but you remember that you're just an average person who can barely influence the course...

>when you want to change society but you remember that you're just an average person who can barely influence the course of events

Fuck this defeatist mentality. How much of a beta numale do you have to be to just give up like that?

Nigger, I was the one who spammed Jordan Peterson over a year ago. I can't log in one fucking day without seeing a Jordan Peterson thread on Sup Forums.

All it takes is 1 person to change the world.

You mean like an average personlike a jobless Austrian artist?

You just claimed yourself as a beta male. A great leader once said
"Never Slacken, Never Tire, Never Loose Courage, Never Capitulate!"

Hitler made it big and came from nothing. Why can't you?

Loser mentality.

Everyone is an average person until they choose to become something great. Hitler was a homeless painter

>when you want to change society but its so fucked up you wouldnt be able to do it one lifetime

Whoa we was painters n shit

Fuck you

You have to go out and shoot up a school to make a difference. Or take a school shooting as an opportunity to become a media whore to make a difference.

I just want to save humanity..

You need ambition, motivation and you need to visualize your end goal. Doesn’t matter where you came from. As others mentioned in this thread, just look at hitler. A good rags to riches story

>Never Loose Courage
>Loose
ahahaha

>rags to riches
you mean rags to suicide

Stand down, Mossad.

THIS

Born too late to explore earth.
Born too early to explore space.
Born at just the right time to browse Sup Forums...

Enjoy your life. Make the most of it.

this

Homeless painters always neck themselves. In my world his name was Dan. Awesome guy with a great taste in music. It feels man.

>when you wanted to change society as a kid but you didn't even change your own pillow case

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.”
-Margaret Mead
Kinda innaccurate but comfy.

I have already changed history through memes and I'm not stopping anytime soon!

he didn't live in the era of heart attack ice darts

You are going to see more and more of this triggered snapping and rage regarding Sup Forumss old values. These people will do this right until globalism/white genocide. The Trump supporters are being canabalized and played like a fiddle and these people who snap are doing the globalists dirty work no different than a leftist cuck shill. The neets will be the first to go and this type of illogical rage will justify it. Youre being played like a fiddle and have no insight of the situation or the bigger picture of whats happening. Theyll go for you at a later time but you wont survive. Neets arent a large portion of the population and if thinning is occurring you wont make it much farther.

These die hard Trump supporters will gladly canabalize NEETs before they will and leftist or non-white.. They are confused because their island is melting. They may think they are doing the right thing but all they are doing is canabalizing all Trump supporters and it isnt their fault.. Its too late either way. I dont hate these people but globalism is going to play out the way it will either way at this point.

Surf the Kali yuga, bruh.

Wow how many times can you misspell the word "cannibalize" in one post you AIDS riddled faggot

Every great man started out as an average person. All it takes is the will to do good, and you can do good.