Why did he do it?

He didn't have to do it. He's attacking his core supporters who were with him to the death.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text
axios.com/bannon-warns-end-of-everything-if-trump-supports-gun-controls-1513305926-154b2600-5fb0-41d6-a467-3c795b9636a4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

concern shill defcon 1

To sell more guns
Nothing's gonna happen folks

It’s aint a stereotype if it’s true,

This. The dems will refuse to put a plan together. As usual.
Nice trips too.

It's like you're in denial about him being a judas goat and just cant admit you were had, because what are you gonna do? prolly cry and forget about it

just look up the pathology of a narcissist it explains everything Trump does and why his ardent supporters are such fucking idiots

only the gay ones, the straight ones are looking for Hope Hicks images--

Wait
WAIT
Is this the bill that bans all semi automatic firearms, plus anything with a removable stock?
IS TRUMP SUPPORTING A BAN ON ALL SEMI AUTO FIREARMS? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING TELLING ME RIGHT NOW?

He still has some New York City republicans tendencies. Can’t win em all I guess. Oh well, I feel bad for complaining because we have actually been winning for once.

If he did, he should face the results via karma. Hopefully the next car that comes out of the bushes doesn't miss

HOW THE FUCK CAN TRUMP BAN SEMI AUTOS? WHY DOES HE WANT TO BAN SEMI AUTOS?

I paid $200 to his campaign. My #1 issue is guns, and my #2 is economic/tax, following by immigration #3. He's blowing my #1 issue up, after having the best first year I could ever imagine. He's pushing universal background checks. FFLs have to keep the form 4473 for 20 years. That's de facto registration and will be used to confiscate all guns in the future.

i hope spencer is on to something. i hope this is just 3d chess. my faith is pretty shaken though. dont do this to us, god emperor.

you panic monkeys should just kys seriously

This. Ask chuck and Nancy how that went for them.

Feels like a knife in my back. Even if nothing comes of it, he's hurt our position. Last year, all my gun owning buddies were talking about how we'll get the hearing protection act passed and maybe even national concealed carry. Now we're trying to figure out what we may lose, while gaining nothing.

Someone fucking explain to me how Trump could want to ban semi autos? That's basically all guns that are now SA revolvers and shotguns. This is not freedom.

>pays lip service
>the left after already fucking themselves over scream that its not enough
>dems bomb hard in mid terms

...massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels.......massage those shekels....

yep, its all over when a democrat is ecstatic around Trump

“It shall be unlawful for any person … to manufacture, possess, or transfer any part or combination of parts that is designed to increase the rate of fire of a semi-automatic rifle,” the bill states. At no point does the proposed legislation specify a base rate of fire against which any illegal increases would be judged, a potentially fatal flaw in the bill’s drafting. As a result, the proposal arguably institutes a federal ban on any and all parts that would allow the gun to fire at all, since the mere ability to fire a semi-automatic weapon by definition increases its rate of fire from zero.

His core shee- I mean supporters are still with him. It's "anyone with a fucking brain" that's put off by his gun grabbing bs.

WHY IS IT OKAY TO BAN GUNS WHEN TRUMP DOES IT
FUCK YOU GUYS

Just like how the niggers felt about Obama. He can do no wrong.
Sheep are so stupid it's kinda amusing at this point. Like how wild can the circus possibly get?

Holy fuck, look at wet in the pants she is.

Have an upboat my BASED MAGApede XD. Trump is playing le 4D chess and the liberals are falling for it hook, line, and sinker!

Source on Trump wanting to ban semi autos?

Hope Hicks just left. Everyone's that got Trump to the White House is going. Now he says shit like this. I am really unsure of 2020 you guys.

Based Trump doing what Obama was too much of a cuck to do, lmao

The dems all look so happy. FUCK

Explain to me how this won't just make the whole country californian. FUCK TRUMP

Idk but I’ll be giving all my
Money to the NRA and my local gun shop.

just like he cucked on amnesty right? oh wait...

So the republican house and senate are going to pass gun control during an election year?

Because he's a genius.

People pay more attention to what he says than what he does. So, he says this.

Then, they pass some minor changes. Maybe ban bump stocks, which really changes nothing.

And then the Dems are screwed.

He and the GOP are the first ones to pass any sort of "gun control" in decades. It neuters this as a Democrat campaign issue forever, shuts up the crybaby "activists," and positions himself as an effective dealmaker for the re-election campaign.

Meanwhile, teachers in classrooms are armed and he signs some sort of Executive Order that strengthens other Second Amendment rights.

That's a good trade imho

That's fucking retarded. If your enemies defeat you, you win!

You think that's really going to be the end of gun control?

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

>if we just give the Democrats what they want, they will stop being mad
Never cuck, and never even pretend to cuck

>implying that the millions of people who supported him will have it presented this way
He's done after 1 term if he doesn't clean this shit up immediately.

>democrats lose, but it doesn’t matter because rebublicans do their job for them
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Sums it up.

Absolutely. axios.com/bannon-warns-end-of-everything-if-trump-supports-gun-controls-1513305926-154b2600-5fb0-41d6-a467-3c795b9636a4.html

Bannon called it.

>because you're scared of the NRA
>its not some round table of elites, but a membership of millions of law-abiding citizens
>indirectly insults his own supporters
3232321 Dimensional chess, right? Feinstein is wringing her fucking hands because the Democrats just got massive fucking support from Trump - not just potential gun control, but turning a large portion of his voters sour

>It neuters this as a Democrat campaign issue forever, shuts up the crybaby "activists," and positions himself as an effective dealmaker for the re-election campaign.

You're naive as hell if you actually think this will shut them up.

They can ban AR-15s, and school shootings will continue to happen, because ARs aren't the problem. Shooter will just use an illegal gun, or a legally acquired pistol or shotgun. Or pressure cookers. Or vehicles of peace. Or any one of the thousands of potentially deadly and dangerous things out there.

Democrats won't be happy until the only guns we're allowed to buy shoot paintballs and you have to be on a registry to do so.