What do we about the manchild gamer problem...

What do we about the manchild gamer problem? Why do men past the age of 18 think it's okay to spend time playing video games? Some of these ""men"" have gone so far extreme to the point where their whole life revolves around playing said video games and they find trouble quitting (hurr durr video games aren't addictive or dangerous!)

Make real life more like video games.

>Manchild gamer has spent so much time feeding his video game addiction he wants the real world to resemble video games

Yeah. Honestly real life is boring as shit.
The prospects of large scale civilizational conflicts, space colonization, or a civil war, stuff like that, are the only things that make me a little bit interested in the real world.

liking stellaris 2.0?

what we need is a cataclysm that forces people to survive

the weak will kill themselves or be killed by someone else

give me a reason to and i will, otherwise fuck off

kek yup
Nuclear war could be fun, but what worries me with stuff like that is that if I break my glasses I'm fucked.

Make real life less shit. If I could have fun doing anything outside anymore I would. Everywhere I could go I'd have to endure obese spics and nogs with their crying mutts. Video games are for escapism. If you make it so that people don't want to escape, they won't try to.

>when mods make threads

I get the feeling the people who make these threads have to click out of tabs of Sup Forums before they do so.

spending all your free time on Sup Forums is much worse than spending it gaming. This place actively makes you stupider.

lmao, stop being so poor then.

What's he doin with the bowling pin?

its a symptom, not the problem.

you remove the need for white straight males in society and constantly reinforce the idea of their worthlessness, then this is how they are going to behave.

Why do you ask this shit every fucking day
Everyday
Same god damn bullshit. This topic is a dead horse you fucking inbred Anglo cousin fucker

All right the think-tank threads are back!
>White men and their video games are to blame for western civilisations fall.

You answered your own question. Well done!

Think tank or some kind of university research group. My guess is its boomer run too.
>Hurr durr its the video games...
I spend more time on Sup Forums contributing to anti-boomer threads than playing vidya these days ffs.

What the alternative user? War? I'd rather play videogame.
You filthy normie.
Why are you even here? You don't belong here.

exactly my point.

It's better for you that we play video game, filthy normie, otherwise, you'd be purged by now.

Who cares? Push them aside and make your little piece of the world better whilst excluding them.

>Nuclear war could be fun
You'd just get radiation poisoning and die a slow death. Go watch "When the Wind Blows."

>Why do men past the age of 18 think it's okay to spend time playing video games?
Why isn't it okay?

>Jim Gaffigan makes a thread on Sup Forums

>be me
>30 years old
>wife and kids
>house and mortgage
>well paying job, work hard during the week to support everyone like a good goy
>play 2 hours of a PC strategy game from 8-10 and go to sleep most week nights to wind down
>sometimes don't, read a book or something
>go on Sup Forums
>"FUCKING RETARDED MAN CHILDREN"
>reading today's "I don't have hobbies as an adult because I'm too grown up for entertainment that doesn't involve alcohol and wasting lots of money: the post"

Manifest Destiny. Making it legal for individuals to colonize Mexico and then later other Central and South American countries by force.

Video games are just chilling with your friends in modern times. Women are just jelly when guys have fun without them.
For years people would get home from work and turn on the boob-tube. There is no difference between Netflix and vidya.

Is playing 1-2 hours of online chess a day considered "video-gaming" too?

There would be a lot of free time.

I will stop playing video games once a war with israel starts.

>Dude stop having hobbies lmao
ok

Depends where you go faggot.

Fuck you and society

T. 23 yo NEET

why do women past the age of 15 watch scripted reality tv?

Real life is a MMORPG.
Everyone spawns with random stats and attributes.

Have job opportunity like existed in the 50s-80s. Everything would solve it self after that. In my age of 32 I finally make as much money (effectively) as my father did at 20. Only now do I feel the need/want to do more now that I know what security is.
Being a lazy sack of shit is more of a symptom to a larger thing then a cause it self.

Gameplay is shit though. It's just another grindfest.

Weathers been kind of shit to go outside and read books. I like reading books but hate reading books on a screen and live at home so it's hard to get paper books. I tend to gravitate towards games during the shit weather seasons. I just fucking hate going outside to read some book and asshole boomer/gen x neighbors make a fuckton noise. Seriously wtf is their goddamn problem with their generation being loud cunts in their backyard on top of already loud vehicles driving by. Fuck suburbs they're just as shit as cities.

>boomer alert
Go stuff your balls back in your toilet gramps.

cataclysm was a shit expansion tho

mandatory 12-18 months military or AmeriCorps service. problem solved

umm try noise canceling headphones?

>muh economy doesn't have easy jobs where I can be an immature dickhead loser all thru high school then coast into an $80k brainless factory gig

touche but at least they're dominating in the classroom and graduating from college. young men are failing out and moving back home like fucking losers

kids don't play casually for 1-2 hours. they play for 10-12 and ignore EVERYTHING else. it's a serious crisis. these things are purposely addictive and toxic to youth especially

Eventually enough of those young men will demand representation in exchange for taxation

Which is why the government owns 316 million fema coffins

I mean couldn't she just break up with the guy and be done with it if it bothers her so much?

>I can't imagine talking about makeup up or shopping for four hours but I can put the time and energy to write an article over why video games ruffle my jimmies instead of just leaving the person I'm unhappy with.

i struggle with this daily. currently smoking weed and jerking off all the time

went a long time without herb -- years. still fapped tho

it's all so tiresome and boring

blame the parents. it's still nowhere near as corrosive TV and movies.

You're right. Instead you have to bow down to boomers for something way below inflation with no benefits and no pension.

What's the alternative to games then? I hate being around people.

This has been posted a million times in these threads, but once more why not? Society is fucked. Before, society was about progression and escapism was the bottle usually. Now elitists and globalists ((())) have found that beating down that progression and just flinging out technology to escape into is the best way to make coin. The second industrial revolution has hit a concrete wall btw, you want people to stop staying home and playing video games? Pray the third industrial revolution comes quicker than projected.

Video games are no worse than any other waste of free time. I've never heard of anyone being addicted to them outside of clickbait articles, but if people are addicted to them then it's just as bad as being addicted to most other things (though not as bad as being addicted to crack or some shit).

I just don't get why people single out video games as the horrible ''''''''''''manchild'''''''''''' evil while grown men can scream and throw shit at their tv because someone missed a field goal and people see nothing wrong with it.

why is Sup Forums always targeted ?? why not /toy/ ?

Nah, it's not a struggle, you're just a weak willed bitch

Ahh, cultured individuals

>wealth transfer to the east, currency weakening through decades of wars and failed monetary policies, artificial demographic disasters all crippling economies in the long run aren't real in my mind the post

Strong boomer posting user

Stop game shaming me, Jimm

Games are the only thing worth living for in this garbage society.

As much I kek at the notion of video gaming addiction creating man children its not a thing.
People are just as likely to latch onto something else. Even before video gaming there where plenty of ways to escape the paradigm. Its a good thing in many ways.
Also don't forget large portions of the young male gaming segment is an ally to many of Sup Forums's views. Best to keep them on our side.

Man that game was fun as hell from about day 4 (when I finally figured out the basic mechanics) to about day 20 (when I figured out how broken it was)

Might try it again now that it's been patched, was hoping Stellaris 2 would be out by now though

What does it matter if someone is playing football on their xbox instead of watching it or some other tv show?

Work should be your hobby or something your passionate about. When you get done doing that what are you supposed to do more of it for free?

Omg bro, we totally needed this thread again for like the billionth time. Seriously consider suicide, faggot

Tried 2.0? things have changed drastically, theres some annoying bugs tho, like pirate spawns and buggy marauders

t. roastie

Are you having problems finding your knight in shining armor to stand in at the wedding of your dreams to be your life partner for ever??

Go fuck yourself bitch

If I stand a chance against Unbidden on very hard, I'll be happy. It wasn't even fair.

every weekend I put on my VR headset and lay in bed all weekend just playing video games. It's the best form of relaxation there is. Ocassionally I would smoke a little weed or have a few beers and watch Netflix. Reinsert me in the matrix. I'm ready.

Not to mention pay for the show and take half your assets when she doesn't feel like being in the marriage anymore. Who really wants that? Pussy whipped idiots.

oh I forgot to mention the only time I stop playing is for beating off like 6 times a day. Therefore I'm saving shit tons of money on wife and kids I will never have. kek

Video games offer clear rewards for making progress. Most jobs in the real world do not. If you want to make the real world more engaging, allow its participants to make choices over their own lives.

Psychedelics

so, yeah fuck it... so I am a fucking loser. Who cares... I even (you) myself.

sad... isn't it? The only reward is coming home, eating dinner then falling asleep to a netflix movie or sumpin.

I wish I could have all the time that i flushed down the toilet just on WoW alone. my parents should have stopped me, but they didn't grow up with games or the internet and didn't understand the affect it has on developing minds, especially of boys.

this , I had video games as a kid. I played competitively on some teams while I was in high school and found time to play sports and have a social life. If I tried to play for 10 hours at a time my parents would have kicked my ass really fucking hard. I also had to buy all of my games and the parts to build my computer myself off whatever I earned in my summer job. Video games existing and adults who play them
aren't the issue. It's people who are raised poorly and have little self control.

>Belcher

i play video games because i have nothing else to do
i live in a shithole, no jobs around here pay nearly enough to make anything of your life
nothing to do here except shoot deer and get drunk
cant make enough money to move, you are here for life
so when im not working for practically nothing, i sit at my computer and browse the internet or play games
i dont have a game addiction or anything like that. i will play a game for 15 minutes to an hour and then get bored of it for the day
sometimes ill play games that i dont even like just to get the time to pass faster
tv is ass cancer, i dont even bother with it
movies are way over priced, usually shit anyway
the few things around here to do are outdoors things with friends, i have no friends and dislike going outside
sometimes i dont even try to entertain myself, and just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, waiting for it to end

Most jobs are a grind. Nobody wants to do that and that's why young (non-negro) males aren't working.

Young negro males aren't working either, but that's different -- they're just lazy and think "uhh we jus helpin tha white man get rich" and "sheeit nigga I ain't tryina be no prentiss I wants to be da man from day 1"

>sometimes i dont even try to entertain myself, and just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, waiting for it to end

Where do you live where this is the case

>Video games are no worse than any other waste of free time
joking? you could idk, read, work out, go volunteer, something ANYTHING but play the jew machine

Are you me? Rural Kansas here..

>have moment of clarity
>literally throw high spec gaming PC in garbage
>never look back
Best thing I ever did

Penis in my face at nights

how much does it cost to move to a more dynamic place? i know broke people that moved to texas, atlanta, dakotas (for shaling or whatever) on a whim and found work immediately

like what dollar amount do you think you need saved to make a move? exact amount

good for you user. what did you fill newfound time with?

Most people don't mind grinding. Grinding can be relaxing and allow you to think all the while being productive; it's an unconscious state of self-improvement. If people hated grinding, MMOs wouldn't be immensely popular. The thing is that grinding in real life doesn't offer rewards like grinding in games do. There's no risk, no probabilities to game, and no way to get ahead by simply doing work for another person.

Smithing in Runescape
>walk to communal anvil
>tink, tink, tink, get new armor
>maybe hire a bot to help you
>make money
Smithing in Medieval Europe
>build your own shoppe, make or buy an anvil
>tink, tink, tink, get new armor
>maybe hire an apprentice to help you
>pay a small flat tax at the end of each month
Smithing today
>apply for ten permits
>receive copious OSHA training
>hire certified construction workers to build your business once the zoning comes through
>comply with all local, regional, national, and international fair trade agreements
>maybe hire an employee
>sign a hundred more pieces of paperwork to get him approved
>after a hundred different fees and taxes, break even at best
>go out of business because Smithymart(tm) monopolized the industry and has a large team of lawyers to deal with all the legal bullshit

curious what you did with your newfound time

This, let's turn castles and caves into dungeons where you can fight robots and jump over hot water that looks like lava, get shot at by foam ballistas, do rock climbing/etc.

Having fun is degenerate. If you play video games you might as well be a nigger. You will not be welcome in the White Ethnostate so you might as well become a Leftist.

I wonder how many people who say to go volunteer actually volunteer

Democrats destroyed the family. Everything we instinctively fight for is unrecognizable. It feels like this is some weird dystopian future. I had sociology class today, the only one who said something based was some foreign guy who told the prof that in his culture, having a woman work meant you were weak and couldn’t provide for her. This was also true of my ex (who was Muslim) who would roll her eyes at stupid shit like this and talk shit about America. Yes, i know non whites are behind us in IQ and are less advanced but we are advancing our own demise. Poorer countries that don’t have the privilege to stray away from traditional values might learn from us and outlive us. Unless we poison them first.

No you don't. Human nature is to be lonely in the absence of friends. Get over your aspie complexes and join a jiu jutsu club.

Or if you are clinically autistic just join a gym. Feels good to gain.

Here we go, are games the next “drugsl lol. Very few of these things are really dangerous in themselves, the fault is within us and cant be removed by mere material methods.

real life is sort of like a video game. The main difference is no one would play a video-game that takes away over half of the loot you earned spending hours and hours grinding for just to give it to some noob who sucks ass at the game, or a game admin who made the game and already has the loot, so why does he need more of something he already has.

Videogames allow young men to satiate their carnal desires to hunt and kill - despite being domesticated, the dormant innate instinct still exists, and competitive games fill this void quite nicely in the action reward mechanism of the brain.

This

Society took away our reward (a woman who hasn't had several miles of dicks) so why the fuck should I get a job?