IT'A HAPPENING!!!

THE ICE AGE HAS BEGUN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_units
sciencebits.com/CosmicRays_Climate_TheMissingLink
youtube.com/watch?v=S-eMtiTUD_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No worries. The niggers will take us in. Women first of course.

Is this true?? Thank god.... Nice to see all the aid money we gave them paid off.

There was a lot of talk a few years back of the poles shifting slowly. Wonder if this could be related to “global warming”..?

if europe and america really need living space theyll just take it and crush any resitance when diplomacy wont work

You mean the upcoming mini ice age we've known about forever that kikes tried to use in their global climate gib me dats?

They are going to kill each other first, as bloody usual.

There's not going to be a mini ice age global warming took care of that.

Are we talking about the same cucked Europe that couldn’t crush a rebellion of feminist whales? doesn’t your country have like 6 tanks?

They stopped calling it global warming becuase it don't even work like that naturally Sambo.

bull shit its still hot as balls here

t. brainlet who doesn't understand science

Fuck off, Satan
We know that we are slowly eroding the ecosphere, don't fuck it all up when we want to stop

I need a Brazilian to confirm this as well.

AAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

With the Earth warming, the temperature gradients that kept the jet stream in line is failing and the jet stream is starting to wobble. This is leading to cold pockets pushing down into North America/Europe, while hot pockets push up into the poles. This is why a few months ago the US was getting blasted with cold while Russia was 20 some degrees hotter than normal. OP's pic is caused by the same thing.

This proves Earth is flat. North Pole is warm while South Pole is cold. If you don't know why this proves Flat Earth you don't know enough about FE theory to even debate me.

>Waaahhhh why didn't Trump sign the Paris accord and give China money to paint their grass green sometime in the future maybe, all dem lost gibs, all dem lost programs

Didn't I see someone shill, not 5 fucking days ago, that the pole was at the hottest it had ever been?

Yes, they posted a photo of the melted caps. Welcome to fucking neo-pol, where a third of the posters are organizationally owned bots.

so that means "The Day After Tomorrow" will happen? Because that was the explanation in the movie

Mini ice-age. Knew about this for years.

Which part of the ice age has begun don't you understand?

>tfw never seen snow
What's it like? Looks so comfy.

Grand solar minimum incoming

Man I'd really like an ice age in the southern hemisphere right about now, it's fucking sweltering in here.

SHITSKINS BTFO !

it's a funny kind of feel
first of the season is a show stopper
super pretty, awe-inspiring shit
three months later... just fucking stop plz i don't want to shovel any more snow

Sweet, moving to the North Pole. Shame there is no land, but 24 hours of sunlight in summer is pretty sweet

This isn't an Ice Age you cunt

Ice-sand I guess?

It's the kind of thing that only annoys you becuase your hands have gone numb from messing with it.

Eskimos will be ok tho
Also literally everywhere outside of Europe and North America.
It's fun to throw at people but your fingers will suffer it.

Weather patterns and ocean currents prove Flat Earth.

And you at least have ozone layer.

We haven't had a nationwide snowfall deeper than a foot in the UK since around 2010. I live in the North of England and there's about three feet of snow outside.
This blizzard is supposed to keep up for at least another week.

I doubt this the start of an ice age but I'll admit its pretty fucking weird... maybe I should start preparing for the white walkers just in case.

You're seriously overestimating the opposition

sunspot number has been super low this cycle
Japanese folks published something saying a switch to a quadrapole magnetic moment is possible soon, which would mean lower sunspot numbers and lower solar flux for a good while i.e. ice age fockin' confirmed

Hopefully it kills 90% or more of niggers

Ice Ages come and go. Last Ice Age was during the medieval ages, but hardly made the world uninhabitable

Please don't appropriate our units of measurement.

So what ? Arizona not gunna be 125f in the summer ?
Fine with me ._.

is the day of the rake when glaciers cover canada tho?

Don't forget, if they hadn't regulated CFC's the ENTIRE OZONE LAYER would be gone in less than 30 years from now.

Oh and the rain forest should be gone by now.

Including the ice caps.

And all oil... ON THE THE NEXT LEFTIST TOOL!

I'm still skeptical about this...

I thought that was called Wednesday

>it will happen when the weather cools

>"our units of measurement"
>Implying American is the only country to use imperial
>Implying that Britain didn't invent the imperial system
In the UK we use metric for official stuff but the average person still speaks in imperial for general things.

You finally get your butt buddy? Congratulations!

checked and kek'd

>THE ICE AGE HAS BEGUN
cool, so will it be like those weird snow Vikang pictures I keep seeing on here ? with mammoths n shit.

>Please don't appropriate our units of measurement.
I think you will find we had them miles before you did !

no you stupid faggot

you didnt invent shit, we made imperial because its easier then the (((metric system)))

If it's one of your retarded conspiracy theories then I can assure you you're full of shit.

This has been an unusually warm winter in minnesota.

>you didnt invent shit, we made imperial because its easier then the (((metric system)))

>Americans needing things to be simple

It's literally in the name Imperial< British imperial en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_units

>we made imperial

I'd tell you to go back to fucking school but I know they're too busy on their 5th lessons of "Hitler was Evil and white people hate you" class for the semester to teach you anything useful.

I've never seen snow likethos in my life and I'm 35. I also never realised how hard it is to walk in when its up to your knees.

Anyone have a good trick to clearing snow of your car quick?

the shitskins in Europe will be btfo
the others will flee and go back to their shitholes
win/win

I'm sure you verified all the research, dickless wonder.

>Anyone have a good trick to clearing snow of your car quick?
Use a broom.

Yeah, throw cardboard or a towel over the the windshield when the snow starts, pull it off when you're ready to go.

Put a plastic blanket on it i forgot the word

Even easier, just pour a cup or two of room temperature water over the ice and it'll melt.

Shout Alahu Akbar then throw acid all over it

clear the big snow then toss boiling water on the glass. works every time.

Yeah, boiling water works a treat, especially on the glass, clears it in no time at all.

Have you noticed the constellations are in the wrong spot? The poles shifted.

Thanks bros but when I got up it was already 6 inches

Wont it damage the paint?

Also I have to reverse out of my parking spot in the morning will this be a problem seen as the plow has been by? I only passed my test and I've never really drove in the snow before.

That was real talk, lad. It's either a pole shift, which is not geologically uncommon. Or, another solar minimum.

sciencebits.com/CosmicRays_Climate_TheMissingLink

See link. Game over climate fags.

Emphasis on the water temperature. Want that stuff bubbling.

So we managed to summon Winter-Chan?

flammenwaffen.jpg

Same way in Canada too. It's a bit of a mix with older folks.

The magnetic poles will flip soon

just like they did during the holocaust

>50 degree F avg temp all Feb in the northeast USA
very fake news

Isn’t it an ice age when the polar ice caps melt? And then froze over? Like help me.

>tfw no snow here

Dickboys

kek saved

We're heading into a Solar Minimum.
Not good.

You motherfuckers are mad because you are getting -20c temperatures, meanwhile the minimun temperature here is at most 40c, fuck, i never seen a single drop of snow.

The Jötnar advance...

>It's snowing - can I refuse to go to work?
>Second most read article on the BBC

Fucking Soyniggers in the country need to freeze to death.

>#exclusive
FIRST CONFIRMED AUTHENTIC PIC OF THE BEAST FROM THE EAST !

>liberal snowdrops

Same in US, chemical industry and sciences were metricized in the 1980s, imperial is only used by commoners.

I think it's a 300 yr Solar Minimum we're heading into.

We are heading into a Cooling.
Could be a bad one too.
There will be extremes and strange weather.
Civilizations expand during Warmings, and contract during Coolings.
Prepare bitch.

pic here related

>global poker face.

Some Ancient-user posted this link from his childhood:
youtube.com/watch?v=S-eMtiTUD_g
It makes a lot of sense.

The north pole has actually moved quite a bit over the last century.

literally who gives a fuck. its just a little weather change

If I were to believe Sup Forums in the last three days.
>yellow stone is errupting
>we're being invaded by aliens
>SkykingX5
>the ice age is occuring.

You guys need to relax before making threads. I want a happening too, but you're not going to conjure one up.... I think.

got a before after pic for curiosities sake?