These 2 doctors are married, this angers Sup Forums losers

Just a shame her child won't have those white European features that are increasingly rare in the world

A Ghanian doctor? What does he practice in? Witch?

She will end up paying the toll soon enough

>doctor
>phd-student

oooga boooga nigger oooga boooga nigger oooga boooga nigger ooooga boooga nigger

It's clear you don't have any family member in medicine.

This triggers Sup Forums loser

>The toll xDxD

Still believing in your white supremacist fairy tales supported by cherry picked news and propaganda?

Hiding behind that meme flag is futile.

What features? Tiny dick? Beta mentally ill wreck of a personality?

Nobody here cares. You seem to think we do - which just means you’re clueless.

>Nobody here cares

Damage control

Show your flag, mutt

7 billion people in the world and you happened to find the only nigger/blonde doctor couple
congrats

There's thousands lol. I personally know a black cardiologist married to a white lawyer

the self loathing of the negro is so great that their loftiest goal is to get a white girlfriend, acknowledging that nigger women like their mom are utterly worthless. it amuses me when they find it so important to brag about what is, to a white man, commonplace. the negro affirms his own inferiority .

You cherry picked an example these 2 doctors. BMWF relationships have much higher rates of divorce, abuse, and spousal rape than any other combination, and the majority are between individuals with low economic standing and social status.

Stats are on their side, not yours.

Good for them. They're happy and race mixing is still statistically insignificant.

what two people in love do is none of my business.

More damage control hahahaha

With the same logic,these white women go for black men because they acknowledge the inferiority of white men

Your mental gymnastics are embarassing

>lol
you have to go back, faggot

Blonde hair, blue eyes, narrow nose, high cheekbones, triple digit IQ

I wonder how big his dick is.

Gotta be at lest 9”

Christ you’re a fucking loser. Trolling aside. Is this really what you do with your life? Genuinely embarrassed for you my man. Don’t bother replying lol not going to read it

This doesn't trigger me at all. These cases always have one of two outcomes, both of which require no input from me, and both of which adequately cover the toll.

1. Like 90% of the time in relationships between wf/bm, he's going to leave her not long after she spawns a little mutt baby. She will live the rest of her life searching unsuccessfully for some cucked guy to care for her pet, which will always be a reminder to her of the mistakes she made, of a fulfillment and relationship that she will never acquire. She will grow old and wither away surrounded by her cats and a pack of little orclings, none of whom look like her, or act like her. She will die alone.

2. Alternatively, he'll just stab or beat her to death whenever some other relationship problem occurs.

black doctor is an oxymoron

you country is a meme

Not cherry picked, there's millions and millions of highly educated African men in first world countries.

You wouldn't see this in your echochamber tho

All your stats are based on African Americans from the ghetto. There's a major difference between African immigrants and African americans from the ghetto

And no posting a remote backward African village with sick criminals won't disprove my point

You radicalize yourself on an anime nazi pedo site, you're in no position to judge others lol

>meanwhile in the real world

>high educated african men
A rubber stamp from the university of Dr Wakandas Magical Medicine Factory does not a doctor make, although it is certainly enough to get you a job in the west where all they care about is paper and not competence

I don't see any citations on that post. Please provide us with facts. Not feelings. This isn't reddit.

Fuckin loser lmao

>S-Sh-SHE WILL PAY THE TOLL ANYWAY!

I bet you're butthurt that Igbos in the UK have better exam scores than the British do

Not really, the british exams are a joke for the most part, you really need a uni degree because of the inflation of education demands to unreasonable levels.
So the end result is lots of immigrants doing jobs instead of natives because they got a rubber stamp degree in a class of 20,000 from the uni of central Delhi, and then they claim cultural reasons for skirting basic hygiene
I'm more concerned about dying on the operating table because Dr Curry didn't wash his hands after wiping his arse than Nurse Smith not having a 8 year degree

Yeah this whole board is retarded, I knew this

This study is based on African Americans. They are completely different from African immigrants that have a very low divorce rate, wayy lower than white people

>Inb4 vids of African criminals in backward villages

Citations please.

This is illogical. White women prefer white men at a high rate. Try again

Wow I'd love to read that study you're quoting

Is this supposed to be an argument or something? It's objectively true that somewhere around 90% of fathers in WF/BM relationships end up leaving and not caring for the child.

Most of pol is from Ohio. Yes Nigerian and Ghanaians are usually much better than ur average im’grint. I do think the Somalian and Sudanese are just revolting.

Nigerians are shit tier in the UK, see my previous comments about borderline forged qualifications

>he has no evidence

And black men prefer black women at high rates?
Go look up the study, it clearly says that they made sure the father was African American.

Indians,Asians,Africans,arabs have lower divorce rate than white people. It's cultural. Divorce is shunned in their cultures (well at least for Africans indians and arabs)

She looks like she fucks black guys

They both need to go be married in Africa and leave civilized people alone.

It's clear you don't. An actual doctor is an MD

>Go look up the study
I do believe the burden of proof is on you my friend, you must substantiate your claim, however I know you will not as either A- the study does not exist or B - you're deliberately misreading the stats

Hiding behind that proxy is futile

> Giving it the dignity of a response

You just ensured 5 more months of kang posting by Euroflags

>still no evidence

Niggers are literal subhumans. Breeding with them is a genetic fall down a 10 story flight of stairs.

Nah, but it sure as fuck triggers black women.

>doctors
>in london
Might as well be butchers at a meat processing plant.

a nigger is a nigger is a nigger

Studied medicine != doctor
PHD student != doctor
In the same way threatening suicide != committed suicide, they need to take at least one more step.

kek. she looks like an insufferable control nazi showing off her submissive pet.
i'd pass. they must deserve each other

She’ll divorce him, take all his shit, all his money, and his kids. Just like Tiger Woods. That nigger paid a fucking toll and a half.

>being in Harvard means you’re smart

It doesn’t.

“Harvard undergraduates (33 men, 53 women), with a mean age of 20.7 years (SD 3.3)… All were recruited from sign-up sheets posted on campus. Participants were paid an hourly rate…The mean IQ of the sample was 128.1 points (SD 10.3), with a range of 97 to 148 points.”

The study that was linked is stats on African Americans. It says so itself. You're the ones constantly misreading stats

A quick Google search will bring you to many articles stating that AFRICANS have lower divorce rates.

The same goes for most immigrants families, it's not in their culture. Their divorce rate is lower than white people

Havard NEUROSURGEON

Lol at your damage control

I bookmarked webMD, I’m scrubbed for surgery anons!

If a quick google search brings many articles, you should have no trouble providing one

>STILL no evidence

>all people in the medical field are smart
>all people that attend tertiary education are smart
>third worlders have the same educational prowess as their western counterparts
the left truly are niave

There are people in Harvard with sub 100 IQs.

Jesus Christ, please reddit someone else.

>there's a whole subsect of gold diggers who prey on doctors and premed students
>so ugly she had to choose the black one

>making your offspring dumb on purpose
why

Not really. We know there's a toll coming and it's gonna get paid one way or another...

Which one do you want? There's one on South Africa where whites have the highest divorce rate

In fact, all of your stats are about African Americans, there's not a single one that talks about Africans. You're the one with the burden of proof lol
Go back to your pedo anine

I'm actually 91!

Non biased version

Underrated, kek

>destruction of beauty
Angers/saddens rational people.

I can tell OP is a nigger from how bad his trolling is. A kike, leaf, or even r/asianmasculinity fag would know how to properly bait.

>14 posts by this ID
kek give a rest jamal

>You're the one with the burden of proof lol
Incorrect, you are making a claim, proof must be provided to back it up
you CAN provide proof, can't you?

he's unironically more handsome than her desu, no homo

Oh DEAR. He doesn't have ANYTHING to back up what he's saying! What a silly boy that goes online and tells lies!

No, they get radicalized by fags like you who tell them nothing is wrong.

Kek, reverse Bias cism

oil drilling, coal burning has SEVERE consequences. the mixed breed troglodyte abominations are the worst of both.

The filthy coal burner has the husband she deserves. I don't care.

fixxed m8

Every university, college, PTS with affirmative action is useless.

t.received higher education in (((Peoples' Friendship University))) of Russia

Doctorate in what? Watermelon Studies? Bike Thievery? Basketball Arts?

I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHERE THIS ENDS

>They are completely different from African immigrants that have a very low divorce rate, wayy lower than white people

Meaningless. their kids blend into the American black culture and become equally useless as any "African American"

>black pharmd passing through
Show these cacs what's up!
Igbo kwenu!

>You're the one with the burden of proof lol
No, we've backed up our claims, you're the one making a claim and providing no evidence of any kind. Link a specific study or fuck off.

I didn’t know white peoplecould be witch doctors. Go figure.

You idiots are doing this all wrong. You are suppose to make a "White Women Appreciation Thread" and after a few cucks post some pics of slav women in traditional clothing you hit the thread with the literally tens of thousands of white women with black guys pics you can find all over social media.

In the same time the worlds average IQ is predicted to plummet the population of Africa is predicted to explode. Really makes you think.

stop replying to these shill slide threads anons holy shit stop taking the bait
IN ALL FUCKING FIELDS
Sage

So this Kang got a merit based scholarship?
Black skin is a +10 stat for admissions.
I would avoid any ethnic doctor or lawyer like the plague till they fix this shit.