Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

This is the only ending that would redeem this season

Other urls found in this thread:

cygames.co.jp/en/form/contact/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161991531/#162033838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mugarita > Cheeryhoes

I highly doubt that will happen sadly.

It's still mugino-tier to spend time and effort on drawing that.

Holy Tumblrism, what the heck is this?

>Charioce is the good guy that saved innocent humans from demons and other monsters
>Charioce has a girl that loves him
>Charioce wants to kill Bahamut and save whole planet
Can this guy be more based
Alpha as fuck

cygames.co.jp/en/form/contact/

Remember to send hate mail.

Mugaro either shouldn't have been a character, or should have been a side character. The Centralized arc of the Gods and humans fighting over him and his death scene, one of the best in the show. Ruined his character, because his value is so totally unbalanced.

Kaisar was the Justice Archetype. NOW WAY IN HELL, WOULD HE QUESTION DOING THE RIGHT THING OVER HIS JOB. He used to have no title and still upheld honor.

Favaro was a free spirit that doesn't stay in once place. He became a teacher for an autistic QT dragonfu

Nina was a character with a back story concerning the death of her father and bahamut. She either should have sworn revenge and worked with the King from the start. Or cut the Kings hand off

Rita is their mage, HOW TF IS THE MAGE NOT PRESENT IN THESE MOST CRUCIAL POINTS?

Bacchus doesn't change.

Fuck off, tumblr.

>Can't commit to anything besides sucking Charioce's cock
Nina is setting this show back, and after 22 episodes of going around in circles she's not getting an epiphany any time soon. Her death is necessary to at least allow the other characters to come out of their repressed mindset and show their proven potential.

Fuck off, reddit.

This episode had awful composition, direction and animation (clearly not enough budget or time for all the action). Did they have their interns do the whole thing or was it outsourced to chinks?

Get bent faggot.
They ruined the characters completely. If we don't tell them how bad they fucked up, we will see more and more of this trash being released. You can't just overwrite characters and have it work. There needs to be explanation for their character changes.

Sales will speak enough. But it is funny and pathetic that you want to use us as your personally army with your shitty email campaign to a company that probably barely gives a shit about the quality of this anime.

You aren't my personal army, most people don't think to e-mail companies when they fuck up though. It's why entertainment continues to become shittier and shittier. It's that fat smelly lazy fucks like you that don't offer any vocal criticism that allow money to be wasted on garbage like this.

If I wanted a personal army, I would hire some Indians. I have the money for it. Just give them the criticism they DESERVE

>newfags
this was drawn for Sup Forums
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161991531/#162033838

Would it have been more efficient if they combined Mugaro's purpose as a plot device with Nina as a character to make a more coherent MC.

>if it's made by Sup Forums it has to be good
Legit question: why are you using fireden archive and not desuarchive, user?

Thank you user. I will just write something short and simple for them to understand.

Easily, but they dumped Dragon powers on Nina for some reason even though she was trained as a capable bounty hunter. I don't get what the fuck they were thinking. Or maybe they just weren't thinking.

>finally continue VS after dropping it out of boredom
>today's threads say newest ep was utter garbage
>tfw want to drop again
Is the episode even worth watching?

You mean the archive which constantly fails to archive thread as a whole?

We went into the second half with high expectations and it fell flat.

>Favaro was a free spirit that doesn't stay in once place. He became a teacher for an autistic QT dragonfu

How about you watch the first season before posting you shiteating retard? His whole demeanor turned 180 after Amira.

It's worth keeping up with if only to participate in the collective meltdown that these threads are

It's true love user. Favaro even said that to her. And he lost Amira so he knows how it feels when you lose the love of your life. Charioce is Nina's true love.

>His whole demeanor turned 180 after Amira.
Where? He's still lusting after girls in Nina's flashback

I was asking precisely because I wasn't entirely satisfied with desuarchive's performance. Time to update 4chanX, I guess. Thank you for the answer.

Nina doesn't even scratch the king when she fights him. She just disarms him, and rather than disarming her like the plan. She gets damp again. Feel free to watch it though, the King wakes up Bahamut and loses 90% of his air fleet. He also basically lost Dromos and the city. Now he plans somehow with his slow vessel, while dodging Bahamut, to lead it to the Castle with fuckloads of Plot Armor backing him up.

>You can't just overwrite characters and have it work
THIS

You're disgusting.

>sees my art being used in the new op
even nicer!

Why didn't Charioce build the weapon meant for slaying Bahamut in front of him? Why didn't he charge it up, awaken bahamut, and then fire it immediately? Why did he think it was a good idea to lead him halway across the continent back towards his capital? Why would he even build a weapon of mass destruction in his back yard? What if the Bahamut blew up his entire fleet before the reach the weapon? What if Bahamut just didn't want to follow them? Why is this show so fucking stupid?

>someone doesn't know a fanart that was produced yesterday by some tumblr guy on Sup Forums
>must be a newfag
Great logic there, buddy.

>It's why entertainment continues to become shittier and shittier. It's that fat smelly lazy fucks like you that don't offer any vocal criticism that allow money to be wasted on garbage like this
Good point there.

see
HE ONLY CARED ABOUT AMIRA. He buries his past in lust and drinks. The backstory of how they met does not align with Favaro at all. The only thing that made sense is that Favaro wanted to have some fun and she was strong. Even then he still wouldn't sit around training somebody.

Why do they think Bahamut will follow him again?

Having Favaro train Jeanne's kid as a divine child living in hiding as a normal human might have been interesting too.

That almost sounds retarded enough to be entertaining. Maybe I'll keep watching just to see Cheerios suffer.

>and Jeanne managed to acomplished something Kaisar was supposedly wishing for the entire show. Bringing the three races together with a common goal.
Its just a repeat of S1 where all the races fought together in order to bring down Bahamut and then went back to hating each other after it was done, that's not solving the problem at all.

People exaggerate. Just how they exaggerate over something being the second coming of Christ, they exaggerate about something being so bad it makes them miserable to watch. It just people that people want to have strong emotions in their dull lives. A "bad" anime is not really so bad it hurts you. You don't have to just stop it and drop it. If anything my mind can hardly grasp this concept any more and I used to drop a lot myself. It just doesn't bother me. Take the Smartphone anime. Is it generic? Are the characters stereotypes? There isn't even any conflict happening. But really that is a lot less offensive than Bahamut here, which is pretending to have good writing, while choking massively. What you think of cancer, bad or whatever is often just a "meh". It is generic because it is a "meh", not because it is cancer. And from there on the Smartphone series actually have some interesting stuff. The MC for one is extremely competent. And he just doesn't get imbalanced spells, he combines them and makes them even more ridicules. It is not per say fun or "lol so ironic". In fact it is perhaps the ultimate pandering, but it is not random drama crap and actual masturbation like SAO. A spell like "slip" while being ridicules makes you think why you don't see more such things in fantasies. And the answer is because it is ridicules to put in a story, but if we have to be honest a real fantasy world would not care about such things. If you can make energy bursts that blow up planets and summon demi-gods, why not make your opponent slip?
It is not an easy thing to fully explain, but if you stop getting so jaded about stuff and think everything is garbage, you won't start thinking everything is a masterpiece, but by being free of the negative outlook, you will first reach the "meh" state and then see the positives.

I bet you never kiss a girl.

Two can play this game.

>Mugaro either shouldn't have been a character, or should have been a side character.
Or maybe, surprising noone, he'll rise up after 3 days.
>He used to have no title and still upheld honor.
Dunno what career you're in, but people chaneg once they get years of experience in a position of power.
>Favaro was a free spirit that doesn't stay in once place. He became a teacher for an autistic QT dragonfu
Teaching her was portrayed as a brief episode for him, even though it was quite significant for Nina, he never seemed to be bothered too much by it.
>Nina was a character with a back story concerning the death of her father and bahamut. She either should have sworn revenge and worked with the King from the start. Or cut the Kings hand off
How could she work with him from the start if he never planned to tell her because he knew she'd try to stop him to save him?
>Rita is their mage,
Wrong. Rita has always been the support in both shows.

I think Kaisar would have been a better fit for Mugaro. Nina and Favaro can keep up with each other. This show had so much potential and they did the most garbage shit they could do in every episode.

Because Cherryrice is super smart and none of his plans have failed before so why should this one?

They even teleported out from the basement only to end up in the airship. Couldn't they have just teleported straight back to the Dromos and shoot Bahamut's ass?

Nice art user. Why no color?

>and then went back to hating each other after it was done
Because Charioce started a war against everyone

All I want is for Favaro to pull Amira out of the Bahamut goo and then take off to go boozin' and cruising. No more melodrama

Amira/Favaro/Kaisar antics were one of the best things about S1, why did S2 fail so bad at cast dynamics?

No? Their relationships didn't improve even before then probably because it was a demon responsible for Bahamut's summoning to begin with

Coloring takes a good amount of time, and I wanted to get it done in time so the user who requested it could actually see it.

I'm hoping he rises too, I want the ending to be really good. But the convo with the king and favaro doesn't leave me with much hope. It really does just come off as bad writing.

>People change
People develop into what they want to be. Kaisar became a knight, but he already was a knight in his heart. He upheld honor regardless of title. This change is character regression, they also then have him take up that archetype again for FALSE GROWTH.

>He was never bothered
I just can't see Favaro stopping to give a kid the time of day. Even though El was well "loved" by most of the cast. Favaro didn't really care. He does mesh with Nina really well though.

>How could she
This story uses happenstance and plot device to a large degree to fill in bad plot and writing. She totally could have started with the king.

>Rita is support
That is exactly what I said. Mages are a support class.

>wasn't there for the last week episode's first thread so doesn't know about the drawfag doing requests
>bristles at being called a newfag for this and accuses the drawer of being tumblr
sasuga user

>muh Charioce evil
Shut the fuck up demonfag

>and then went back to hating each other after it was done
Got any proof for that? Also Cheerios instigated a war against the angels, rilled them up isntead negotiating and invaded pretty mich every place there was to invade.

I want to see Favaro tail again

I bet the "t. demonfag" guy and "t. Favarofag" guy are the same user.

Did you look at the shitty art or do you just suck dicks? I was actually on this board before the shitty drawfag generals.

I think that was about the time it went downhill
Turning mugaro evil was one of the first stupid ideas the writer can up with, and then they even ignored this completely two episodes later

Do you guys remember when we thought it's going to be Genesis v2?

What was the purpose of edgy Mugaro anyway other than cliffhanger drama nonsense?

What info are you basing this on? We don't get to see the state of affairs before Charioce started fucking things up. The demon blonged to a rouge faction, while the main force assisted in sealing Bahamut away

No. I was shit from the first episode.

>Got any proof for that?
Watch the show. They weren't friends by the end of Genesis even if Cheerios agitated both sides

I knew it was going to be shit from the moment Nina was introduced as the MC

>They weren't friends by the end of Genesis even
The show literally ended a minute after they sealed bahamut. You're full of shit mate.

I don't know, they just left his character hanging around. Lots of usable fruit on that tree. They chose to cut it down though

>Demonfags didn't watch Gensis

I'm not surprised

Don't be so hard on yourself, user.

>no proofs
>stil talks shit
sasuga cheerioposter

>and Jeanne managed to acomplished something Kaisar was supposedly wishing for the entire show. Bringing the three races together with a common goal.
Must be a Favarofag who wrote this. No that's not what Kaiser wanted he wanted co-existence between the races what Jeanne is doing is the same shit that happened at the end of Genesis which didn't solve anything since humans still hated demons, demons hated humans and angels were still jerks

>Got any proof for that?
Jeanne's flashback with the village and child she failed to protect. Charioce takes throne after that.

Still optimistic for a S3 to finally give us our Genesis v2.

God, even if I had some sympathy for Charioce, this entire central conceit that he was trying to kill Bahamut all along, kinda cuts the legs right from under the show.
I mean, what the fuck have we been doing for 22 episodes? If the heroes had succeeded at any point, the world would have ended. The entire adventure thus far has invalidated itself.

And that's not even getting into the fact that there was no reason for Charioce to start wars with the demons and angels and turn himself into the most hated man in the world.
Because everyone would basically be on board with killing Bahamut. Sealing away Bahamut was in fact the only thing everyone agreed upon in the past. Even if the angels weren't going to give up the green glowy stuff, they would have reconsidered their opinion if Charioce had shown them that the doomsday clock was ticking on Eibos.

This fucking show, man.

Gabriel sent an ultimatum, there was no room for negotiations. Also Charioce said to Jeanne that he already talked with gods but was refused (understandable, you don't give an ancient weapon you sealed who knows how long ago to some fuccboi).

I miss the days when these threads were just Cheeriosfags vs demonfags

A hate mail a day. Keeps the garbage at Bay.

Fuck. I mistyped β€˜It’ as β€˜Iβ€˜ .

>And that's not even getting into the fact that there was no reason for Charioce to start wars with the demons and angels and turn himself into the most hated man in the world.
Attacking angels: taking sealed technology from them
Attacking demons: proving to your people you are capable king and getting free labor for building Dromos

There is always room for negotiations, up until you throw a fuck you this is war, like cheerios did.

In short, Cheerios can't into diplomatic negotiations.

I don't even care about the plot, it was shit to begin with, but thee worst thing is the the knights become suddenly completely useless today.

It still doesn't make any sense in relationship to the lore of the show.

When Bahamut rears his ugly head, everyone stops bickering and works together. They did so TWICE already.

The onyx magic isn't effective against humans.

They become super humans. Of course it is effective. Even Nina had problems with them.

>So, about the stolen technology we took during raiding your divine sanctuaries, you see... we build this weapon here, which firepower is comparable to that of Bahamut. Because, you know, we are actually preparing for his reappering which will happen soon. Actually we we're going to break the seal that's keeping him imprisoned, I mean he would break free himself anyway, right? So yeah, don't worry about the weapon. Once we destroy Bahamut we will return it to you. Promise.

fucking called that he was aiming for that
i mean we all did but i posted it first, now praise me and give me (you)s

I don't understand what the fuck you want
"Favaro shonen adventures part 2"
"Favaro and his nakama fight evil demons"
"Favaro: the king that was promised"
So this will be better than Virgin souls?

>Once we destroy Bahamut we will return it to you. Promise.
If if it is bad for the humans to have it, why is it good and peaceful for the Gods to have?

And then there's the bit where Charioce himself was a puppet and a figurehead all along, which strips a good deal of agency from him as a character because the show wants to pretend that firming a regime with your face somehow absolves you from the responsibility of the evils comitted by those who factually rule. Truns out Cheerios was a delusional, arrogant beyond reason and self absiobed patsy who believes he's the Chosen One.

When? Only as a dragon. Not when she's a human. Although this is a recent balance. Favaro made the magic bounce off of him.

>proving to your people you are capable king
Yup, they sure love him. It's not like they were rioting a few episodes ago. Those entire armies joining the rebellion in a single day sure are a vocal minority

The only thing accurate about that image is the wedding dress Nina is wearing after she saves Charioce with the power of love and they go on to defeat Bahamut together. After that, Jeanne and Azazel will finally see Charioce as the upstanding man he is and he will start a new dynasty of dragon-kings with Nina

Sounds pretty good. Better than a bad YA romance novel masquerading as a fantasy adventure.

Yeah, this is basically Stargate Universe. Shit, because they took what people liked and turned it into an unlikable drama

All of those sound way better than what we got

>Defending a show whose sole selling point is a bad lovestory

For the same reason it's apparently fine for USA to have nukes but everyone is shitting their pants hearing North Korea could have them too.

>a new dynasty of dragon-kings with Nina
You mean 75% human and 25% dragon because Nina is half human