Is this really what we've come to? An obvious joke and a kid ends up getting arrested

Is this really what we've come to? An obvious joke and a kid ends up getting arrested.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/examiner-recommends-school-board-uphold-pop-tart-suspension/
heyjackass.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you ever stepped on one of those things, that's a real threat

FPBP.

You have to admit, that is a damn good looking replica

Commies must hang, why haven't americans raised the rifle yet? Sad!

lmfao what a mad man

We need common sense Lego control. If it saves just one child's foot it's worth it

#fucktheNRA

he'll be in a mental institution, being targeted as the next MKULTRA victim soon. they target intelligent white males who do not submit to authority or idiocy.

Poe's Law. It would have been fine if he did a ":p" after the message.

top-tier bantz

Doesn't sound funny to me. "Don't come to school tomorrow." Who knows what the hell he means by that. It's obviously a threatening statement. I think every little shit who is doing shit like this and thinks they are being really cute needs to be made an example of, and they need to lock you up in county without bail until you can see a judge to enter a plea.

Little shits have been "crying out for help from mommy" in my locality too and I couldn't have less sympathy for them. Lock them up and ruin their records.

No sympathy for the dumbass kid. Police all over the country are eager to prove they aren't cowards like the Broward deputies.

>Facebook shitposting is a crime in the land of the free

You're joking right? It's MADE OF LEGO.

>intelligent white males who do not submit to authority or idiocy.

Being an edgy teenager on the Internet is not a sign of intelligence or principled civil disobedience.

go home jerry you're drunk
fuckin boomers

Lego control now

He probably would have been ok, except for comment.

At this point, saying "don't come to school tomorrow" is a joke, but boomer teachers and cops don't know that. While he shouldn't have been arrested, he's dumb as fuck for even having a public social media account, nonetheless posting this shit on it.

I can only assume you're over 35 or your IQ is under that. It's a fucking meme.

It's not clear at all that he doesn't have a real one that he intends to bring in place of this one

He need a lounge sticking out emoji, then all would have been well

yes you stupid newfag
>exploding_yellow_van.gif

We need to track down this kid and tell him he is cool.

He should have made a faux bomb then he could have been invited to the White House instead of arrested.

I think he effectively demonstrated the insanity of the police "safety" state.

are you pro or anti lego-control?

>I can only assume you're over 35

Not really sure why you have a problem with that.

>It's a fucking meme.

This is a meme? To post legos on Instagram as a poorly veiled threat? Well I hate to tell you this but they ignored every possibly sign they could have from the Parkland shooter, and law enforcement agencies and most adults don't think young people are being cute by posting "memes" like this. If you do this, you're getting visited by at least two law enforcement officers, possibly with charges or a warrant. Enjoy the lulz.

How ?

The comment is protected by the first amendment.

Good fucking edge lord got put in place.

That is some impressive detail for a sculpture with spare, random legos.

I thought this was hilarious

>insanity of the police "safety" state.

That's the problem though, cracking down on school shootings isn't insane to anyone old enough to be well past high school.

Top post

>Well I hate to tell you this but they ignored every possibly sign they could have from the Parkland shooter
>If you do this, you're getting visited by at least two law enforcement officers
Contradicting yourself in a single paragraph? Too many words to track?

I just don't get it.

>Not really sure why you have a problem with that.
Because Gen Y and boomers don't get jokes and interpret edgy humor as legitimate threats because your skin is so thin I can see your organs.
>This is a meme?
Yes, literally just look up 'don't come to school tomorrow meme'. Was that so hard?

lol i used to think these were bait posts until i went on normie media and saw you retarded boomers actually think this way. go back to r*ddit you old bitch

>cracking down on school shootings

What does this have to do with legos in the shape of a gun, person who is younger than I am?

If this is the case, I want a damn job already.

You can't do a school shooting with lego you fucking retard

I don't see what the contradiction is, Mr. Edgeworth. They fucked up, and now, nobody wants to be the next Broward County Sheriff's Department. Maybe I should have been more clear about the cause and effect that's taken place.

Correctly, they are now treating every threat seriously, maybe even to point of overreaction. If you think that you can have a laugh at society's expense at this point, you pretty much deserve to have your arrogance punished.

>FBI can't arrest Cruz after numerous tips and warnings
>get who makes an obvious joke gets arrested

>alphabets unable to contain a real, serious threat
>alphabets take down a grade A lego sculptor.

>A hearing examiner supported the decision of a Baltimore-area school principal to suspend a 7-year-old boy for chewing a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun.

a 7 year old was suspended for chewing a Pop Tart in the shape of a gun. This is liberal America for you.

cbsnews.com/news/examiner-recommends-school-board-uphold-pop-tart-suspension/

I'm not really surprised you can't see the contradiction given the shitty logic you portrayed in its construction.

no noticeable bulge

hivemind!

The hivemind is real

What is wrong with you boomers.

The absolute STATE of this reality.

where is benis?

This is really well made

A fucking 30 page report on a kid eating a poptart and joking at what it looked like. How, and he should sell his talents to college kids.

hivemind

>Is this really what we've come to?
You niggers really don't remember the grade schooler who was suspended for biting his pop-tart into the shape of a gun, or the many who were fucked with by teachers, admins, and cops for drawing pictures of soldiers or their fathers' with a gun?

Cops love this kind of shit--there's absolutely no danger, and they get to feel like heroes for bullying a kid for the sin of making a graven image of something those kids see daily on TV or in a movie.

Once they get done jerking each other off for a job well done, they can get back to the super serious business of taking down 8 year-olds who tried to sell lemon-aid without a proper business license.

Meanwhile, in Chimpcago...
>Year to Date
>Shot & Killed: 67
>Shot & Wounded: 288
>Total Shot: 355
>Total Homicides: 81
heyjackass.com

The unimpressive work of an autist who needs to be given more homework or given a productive hobby.

t. adult

>Another student asked him to take the image down, but he refused.

So Savage.

>FBI can't arrest Cruz after numerous tips and warnings
It's almost if...

>Terrorist threats
>Lego

it's pretty poor makeup

>adults only care about giving us kids a hard time!

I remember drawing pictures of guns when I was in middle school, other kids as well. Albeit that was a long time ago... It's just unbelievable how far we've fallen.

It's funny because Legos aren't dangerous brainlet. Like clockmed only this one is funnier and his sister didn't just get expelled for making bomb threats before this like clockmed had

>yfw 14 year old came up with an IRL shitpost that you didn't

He says while not having anything productive at home since he was in highschool

And here I thought I was a dicklet. Is his dick chicklet sized?

Welcome to the Orwellian nightmare.

You still can't find your fuck faggot.

He made a veiled threat, and it was irrelevant what photo was provided. He dun goofed.

This is the only relevant thing I've seen on the chinz today, except for the africa report by the linguistics guy.
I'm done, see you all tomorrow.

If what? I'm not a smart man

Huh

Its a meme you dip

Time to ban Lego I guess...

>"Don't come to school tomorrow." Who knows what the hell he means by that.
Obviously not newfags.

Oh piganons! Never change. How’s life running the Nignog Corral these days? Foil any crimes today? You overzealous cops are played like a fiddle by the Jews. Hired protection for their vote farms that we the people foot the bill for.

You should be ashamed to be what you are.

>doesnt know legos are a top tier hobby that usually lands people into STEM jobs later in life causing them to be more successful
>insulting children on an anime image board typically does not

maybe you should reconsider your hobbies faggot

> Crashing this restaurant
> With no survivors.

Suspended student hints at artistic expression lawsuit
>Image related

Don’t come to pol tomorrow

This
>unimpressive
Bullshit. I could give you all the pieces and you couldn't do that, much less pick them out yourself. Most people who brag about how adult they are, are complete morons.

I know this is fake, but i would literally rather be shot that have this happen to me.

you didnt answer my question you effeminate dick shitting faggot.

>kid memeposts with legos
>UMM HE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL YALL

thats what you sound like, when theres worse things going on at schools. like actual shootings with guns that arent made out of legos

Kys

What is this flag? Rare?

t. Phoneposter

O.G jersey

You've not experienced true despair until you've stepped on these.

Jesus christ..
These fuckers ignore an actual crazy person who ends up shooting up a school, while sending the entire legal system after a kid who makes a Lego AR and posts it to social media because he's proud of his work.
I swear to fucking God I hate the left. I just want them to get on with it, I'm not going to live forever.

t. soygoy manchild

fag

>I just wanted to make art. But (they) shut it down. Wat do?

>makes an AR-15 out of lego and posts "don't come to school tomorrow"
goddamn that kid is a fucking superhuman shitposter, he could be the Michael Jordan of the shitposting game. I kind of want to pay his bail

Bet these are going to be illegal now too in schools.

google accelerationism