Made In Abyss

What will Reg and Bun's children look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/irorikigaku/status/893081779510403072/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dropped at episode 2
>decide to watch it because bored
I'm glad I picked it up again. That was fucking good.

2 boys cant make kids user

this show has a real obsession with piss and buttholes

Do you guys think Bondrewd smelled as good as Nanachi when he turned into a narehate?

Best girl is Mitty

I knew what was coming due to the pictures posted but man, episode 10 was some powerful shit. I hope there's more like it coming.

What will Reg and Riko's children look like?

Is there a gif or webm?

I just caught up with this (the show) and I literally cannot find a reason behind Riko's motivation.
I mean she abandons everything to go in a place where she cannot return in hope of seeing her mother again? Assuming that she finds her, then what? Are they going to live together happily ever after in the bottom of the most dangerous place in the world? She literally cannot ascend a few meters without puking blood, how does she hope to survive in the deeper layers?
I can understand Reg to some degree, he's immune to the curse and he can find answers about what he is and his past, but goddamit this stupid girl is way too cheerful about going on a literal suicide mission. Couldn't she wait at least a few more years until she had some actual experience?
Also, everybody including adults seems to be ok with this and don't find any flaw to it.
Don't give me bullshit about "the spirit of exploration" or "she takes after her mother".

unfortunately not

idk but Riko sure brings up his penis regularly in the manga so maybe we'll eventually find out

like mitty

It's because of the cube

She was resurrected by an abyss artifact. She is drawn to the bottom.

The finale will be episode of the year. They're likely saving up their production for it. Going to be shown on the big screen too.

Did you not pay attention?
Everything that is revived y the cube is drawn to the abyss. Even as a baby she was drawn to it.

I don't think Reg can get pregnant

I mean, aren't we watching the show to find that out?

She's an abyss zombie.

I think this is the first time a butthole is even mentioned. Piss yeah, that's spot on.

So, I just watched the 10nth episode, wich manga episode I have to read to continue with this awesome adventure?

Robots cant make babies with narehates.

The value does not add

Initially, it was a desire to see her mother again, who may very well be alive. This ties into her lifelong desire to be a White Whistle, or at least some other degree of legendary Delver. It's been stamped on her since she was introduced. By finding her mother, she will have managed to accomplish a task that only White Whistles are capable of, which is to descend to the bottom of The Abyss. At first, she understood how dangerous it was, but pressed on out of sheer stubborn curiosity. As the series goes on, she is given more and more reason to keep venturing forward.
>Ozen reveals that she is a resurrected corpse, literally drawn to the bottom
>Ozen also reveals that the note was definitely not written by Lyza, but Lyza is also most assuredly not dead (at least, where she was """buried""")
>Reg's memories and history are lost, but the only clues are found significantly deeper in the Abyss, and she wants to help him out
>After Mitty, Nanachi chooses to join them, and Riko refuses to simply let Nanachi down on such an important soul-searching mission after 74 lost her best friend
>Later comes Prushka's sacrifice and her acquisition of an actual White Whistle, as well as Meinya joining them

It's also stated time and time again that she is fully aware of the risks, dangers, and perils of the Abyss, but has extremely little fear for her own life in regards to it. She's been steeled to suffer it all and takes every single setback as a trial rather than a warning. She places her trust initially in Reg, and now also in Nanachi and Meinya, with Prushka looking over them, Bondrewd watching over them from afar, and probably other randoms along the way. She has plenty of reasons to be driven, she's just illogical and idealistic rather than a critical thinker who is concerned for their own life.

Don't give up so easily!

If you can write that after episode 8 and 10 I'll leave this thread right now.

Robot bunny, but this is an anime so it will be like a mecha robot bunny

Early on Riko mentions that she shoved a ruler up Reg's butthole and it snapped so she had to fish it out

That's a cartoon logic, not anime.

I bet he smells absolutely amazing. I want to shove my nose into the soft fluff of his lower belly and huff him like paint fumes while he twitches in contentment and purrs softly.

I mean ok, she's drawn due to the cube but still she is a human being with reason, she can understand that this will literally be her death. I don't know, it seems like a cheap cop-out to get the plot going. It's not like I will drop it because of that but it bugs me.

She literally says she doesn't care about dying. How daft are you?

Not that user, but if done properly, and at this point I have faith that it will, it will be the most affecting thing aired in a long time.

>human being with reason
She's a monster who was created by the abyss

>she is a human being with reason
no shes a cube zombie

>purrs

>human being with reason
>WOW THESE STEPS LEAD UPWARDS AND I GET CURSED IF I CLIMB IT WOW LETS GO

Speedreader, she wants to save her friends. She's not doing it just because the urge strikes her.

So do children.

There's no reason in it. She had no way to counter the 5th curse.

We've seen time and time again that Riko will rush in ready to sacrifice herself if it means saving her friends.

>Show about 10ish year old kids
>They act like 10ish year old kids
Well shit user, whodathunk?

mobile.twitter.com/irorikigaku/status/893081779510403072/video/1

A CUTE

Thanks. I'll leave now and not visit Sup Forums at all during episode release.

>Bunny girl uses a suppository on a 10 year old girl's bloody butthole.
This anime is neat.

Why does Lyza look so different in this scene?

TOO LEWD

Is one of the seiyuus anonymous?

>muffled nnnaaaaas in the background

I had suppositories used on my butthole when I was an infant and I turned out ok. There is literally no reason not to use one on someone who's unconscious and can't swallow medicine. Fucking Americans, I swear.

God damn it, are we already in michi flashback territory ?

That's Mitty's. She'll probably get revealed when we see her as a human in the next flashback.

Whoah when did Bondrewd's seiyuu get announced? I missed it.

Killer Queen has already touched the announcement.

When Ep. 11 released, i.e., yesterday night.

Fuck, I only just realized that the next episode will only cover the explanation and the fight with Tama-chan, while the hour-long one will adapt 6 chapters at best (which I don't really believe in) and 3,5 at worst (which is totally possible).
I mean, the finale can be great, but this pacing overall is pretty fucking horrendous.

Papa's
Rod

I can't find a better picture, but he's literally purring in this scene.

Did anyone make a stitch of Bone Druid yet?

Which artifact has no weakness and why it is Zoaholic?

Next episode will probably end on kill Mitty, with the finale being their past and moving on. There were really only two decent places to end the anime: it was either this or rushing the hell out of everything to get through the 5th layer. The pacing has been fine if you haven't spent 3 months waiting for it to adapt something it won't. If it ever got a second season, I could see the Bondrewd arc being an entire season at this pace. And I doubt there'd be much complaining about that.

So the abyss is essentially the trials and tribulations furries must go through to become that which they most desire.

>hosts go crazy and become retarded
That does seem like a weakness

NO WEAKNESSES

>Next episode will probably end on kill Mitty
It will end on Nanachi asking Reg to do it. The consideration and the act iteslf will all go to ep 13, the hour-long one.

>Lyza

Wait, what?

Her butthole is bloody because she's been hemorrhaging from every orifice, dingus.

Look at that expression on her face, she's sodomized countless children already.

Reg gets angry too easily.

Speedreader, she didn't even know her friends were in trouble. She just wanted to figure out what the hell was going on, and decided it was worth trying out the 5th floor's curse to check there.

the thousand-man pins? The pain of insertion and the appearance they give your body are downsides but not really weaknesses.

Anime only fags think mitty is lyza.

:3

What was the general reception? I kinda wish it was Koyama Rikiya, but Morikawa Toshiyuki isn't a bad choice.

He's an idiot or baiting. Ignore.

What do Bondrewd's niggas even do all day? Judging by what we've seen of them, all the ones that aren't being fully and directly possessed by Bondrewd are too retarded to do anything but the simplest tasks.

is bunny girl or boy?

Nanachi is a boy?

G-guys, I wanted to make joke based on Kira Yoshikage, who claimed that his Stand has no weakness and in the end got rekt in a silliest way.

Does it even matter?

the lifeform his mutation is based on is obviously predatory feline in nature, so purrs aka the rumble of scientific triumph make sense

girl-boy(male[female])

People seem to like generally like it. I can't say it's entirely how I imagined his voice, but not bad at all either.
I wish it sounded more mature though, older.

Does it matter if you can fuck it?

Who would you have picked?

Felines don't have strength in tail.

>Kira Yoshikage
Who?

I wanted Nakata, Yorokobe shounen works too well.

Fuck, things in the animation are so potatoed, it loses so much of the cuteness from the original.

Did he purr when Prushka received her lesson in the care and upkeep of Papa's rod?

>looks like a girl
>previously was a female before abyss transformation

it should be obvious if you're not retarded

Not sure. I have a very bad memory for seiyu and names in general.

>love the anime
>read through the manga in one sitting

I need more

What animal does though? A monkey? A possum? He looks and acts like neither.

>previously was a female before abyss transformation
To be fair, this is never explicitly stated anywhere.

watch cheetas, panthers, etc out hunting

their tails are extremely strong, heavy, , and used as counterweights for rapid directional changes