No

No no no no, pls don't do this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1111310/43b535e0be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How are they going to adapt Bondrewd's infamous 26 page long rape scene?

>True nature of the curse
Yeah, this can't end well, no matter which way I look at it.

Who did he rape?

Mitty is Lyza

Theoretically, could delvers use a regenerating organism like Mitty as a foodsource?

>this kills the animeonly

Everybody. By the time the scene was over, I'd lost all count of the number of ruptured orifices and could only stare in horror at the subarashi scene I'd just witnessed.

So she gets poisoned, bleeds from every orifice, has a bone broken, almost loses her hand, gets anally penetrated for the first time and is now going to be raped by a mutant. Adventuring is the good life.

I hope that means it's wrong, because if it isn't, I'm going to hurt someone, badly.

sooo elevator next ep?

>anally penetrated
Nigga it's just a suppository. Babies get them.

Nanazi has a big kill count

Mitty is Mitty, both she and Nanachi were tossed down to the 6th layer and pulled back up. Since Mitty wanted to protect Nanachi, she took on the burden of the curse and became a retarded lump while Nanachi survived.
Didn't you read the manga?

I still can't believe that Riko just fucking dies

Are they going to show the part where Nanachi tortures a random dude to death?

>Didn't you read the manga?
No

I'm sure they will

>She collected their whistles rather than burying them with their owner.

¿¿
I'm anime-only and it seemed pretty obvious to me.

Honestly, I mean I understand Reg is under a lot of stress and traumatized but seeing the wall of equipment and whistles should have got him on edge and then seeing all the gravestones out back should have made him think "oh fuck".

Do yourself a favor and read the shit.

exhentai.org/g/1111310/43b535e0be/

Reg is too dumb to notice something like that

I'm planning to, just haven't got the motivation.

See

>seemed pretty obvious to me
Seems pretty obvious that you're fucking dumb.

All of the characters

Source?

How do so many people think this? Because she was climbing on top of her?

>How do so many people think this?
Most of use are animeonly faggots.

Nanachi is such a lewd plush.

It's not you idiot

>Since Mitty wanted to protect Nanachi, she took on the burden of the curse and became a retarded lump while Nanachi survived.
I thought they were testing the curse transfer device and Mitty got the short end of the stick?

Yeah she did, Bondrewd placed her in the cursed elevator, it was either by chance or Bondrewd liked Nanachi more

There's a dungeons and dragons setting where they take this idea to the logical conclusion. There's a gigantic town set up around the unkillable titan that they constantly harvest meat and materials off of. It's a very special flavor of horror to willingly participate in it like it's perfectly normal.

Of course Bondrewd liked Nanachi more, he's jealous of Mitty hogging all of Nanachi.

Mitty's face always makes me laugh

>I'm so fucked up

Does nana chi smell good?

While I do not understand how people didn't just read the manga as soon as they reached the end of the released episodes, I can understand the confusion for a first time viewer. The episode hints at the truth of the matter by flashing back to Mitty's face at the very start of the episode, but the reveal as to Mitty's nature as something which was once human happens later on in the episode with no immediate implication that the face we saw for half a second had anything to do with the explanation. From this episode the only way to expect the audience to have figured out the identity of Mitty would have been to re-watch the episode. The real issue occurs at the end of the episode, when we are hit with immediately concurrent scenes which establish:
>Reg was mourning for Lyza for some reason
>Mitty is drawn to Rico
>Reg remembers that there wasn't a body
>Mitty wants to embrace Rico
Without the prior knowledge that Mitty is Mitty excluding any other possibility, the connection is accidentally made that the thing which Reg was mourning was Lyza's transformation, explaining why there was no body and why Mitty is so interested in Rico.

Yes

Regardless of whether Nanachi was chosen by favor or luck, Bondrewd states during the flashback that the curse transferal can only function if the receiver of the curse wants to protect the other.

Grass, herbs and female excitement.
I'd say yes.

meant for In case you couldn't tell.