What's changed in the last decade?

>be 19-20 year old me, looking like a proper skinhead nazi punk
>literally no one ever says anything about it to my face and just interacts with me normally
>wear shirts with blatant fascist symbols (fasces, totenkopf, w.a.r. insignia), only once end up having a conversation about them, with a spergy kid who recognizes the fasces and wants to talk to me about how interesting he thinks italian national syndicalism was.
>kind of disappointed no one ever tried to confront me, was just trying to be edgy and no one even cared
>fast forward a decade, i no longer want to be edgy and don't care that much about politics
>decide to wear a death in june shirt around town on my day off, don't think much of it
>some dude yells "die nazi" at me from across the street
>another dude goes half-blown antifa and starts walking along with me, asking shit like "are you racist?" over and over, i'm just being polite to him because i want him to fuck off

where was this climate 10 years ago? what's changed? why is everyone so gay now when i have too much to lose from an assault charge? it honestly doesn't bother me, but i know if i for example wore a DIJ shirt 10 years ago no one would even know what it was.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never experience any of that shit.

I'll regularly start pretty edgelord conversations, drop n-bombs, wear Burzum shirt, etc, and very very rarely does anyone say shit.

Most SJW commie faggotry is confined to campus and internet from what I've seen. They just don't have the T-levels or neurological activity to take it to the real world.

HH

Why would you be polite to someone who is getting in your face and harassing you. That could be one reason why things have changed.

Shitlibs and commies think they're some sort of super heroes about to save the day

bump2

>looking like a proper skinhead nazi
>fast forward a decade, i no longer want to be edgy and don't care that much about politics
>what's changed in the last decade?
You. Leftists are scared of actual skinheads.

>worships satan
>loves butt scratches
>interacts normally
ok

I have a Me Ne Frego tattoo on my chest, skull with knife in its mouth at all, nobodys ever bothered me about it but now i wonder if it will present an issue at some point.

Some fag got mad at me for wearing this shirt.
He said we don’t like that nazi shit here but he was by himself.

literally fuck off and die of aids you filthy disgusting sodomites

I guess depends where you are, although I've only ever had someone confront me once (on a campus) and let's just say they will never confront anyone else again. I'm lucky there was noone else around desu. All leftists are wimps when alone and even in a group they're fucking weak af. There is a reason there are no chad lefties, it's always some 110 lb runt or skinny fat reject.

I was a wp skin in the 90s and I've wondered the same thing. Nobody ever called me a Nazi. Now fags practically do a spittake and sperg when they see old man me wearing a gadsen shirt. The world has taken a strange turn.

>gadsen shirt
I hope you at least told them off. Are they fucking retarded?

Millenials were the first generation to have been given the ZOG treatment since birth.

Don't worry. A storm is coming and we will emerge as the victors. People actually thing the whole thing ended with the Third Reich but don't realise that this is just the beginning

>. People actually thing
think* (jesus christ am i retarded)

i love death in june, but the guys a fucking faggot

>most sjw commie faggotry is confined to campus and internet
There are entire cities of sjw commie faggots. Depends where you live.

discord gg/SAbqaM

add a .

And if you are over 30 they see you as "old" and know you have too much to lose to attack some kid.

The rise of Social media and virtue signalling. Basically, people now are so detached that everything they do will th the foresight that they can get upvotes on Facebook later when they write an exaggerated version of their ‘bravery’

The increasing radicalization of the Marxist left and the increasing popularity of white nationalism.

bump2

The reason why you should have been beaten up is because you listen to absolute shit like Death in June OP

you have shit taste, you probably like nigger jungle music

If you don't want them to bother you just pretend you don't speak English and they'll check their privilege

90% of the music I listen to is either country or classical, try again
John Denver atm, was working to Dvorak earlier

*glassy stare*

"not goot english. my friend have me this shirt. i yuss visit from finland."

then when he turns around, and the back of his head is in view, HIT IT WITH THE ROCK!