articles.latimes.com/1993-02-10/news/mn-1335_1_gm-pickup
youtube.com/watch?v=KtpMzGN9uWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>full semi automatic

>Full semi-automatic
>First Fucker shooting the gun looks like a fucking baby
>"muh weapon of war"

How's Kuwait, friend?

The Full Auto Assist (forward assist for military fags) button on the side converts to full semi auto you noguns retards. webm related.

what

I want to look cool and appear like a soldier :D

>full semi-automatic I could keep firing
These are the people telling us what guns we can and cannot have.

>I saw a round go in a guy's shoulder and out his ass
I thought only 22lr did that

But it can go in through your shoulder and come out through your ass. What other gun can do that!

why CNN is still here, I thought no one would ever watch this fucking trash

Was that first guy a pre cursor to the modern soy boy? A soy boomer?

He was also somehow able to become a general

>Full Semi-Automatic

This guy was in the Military?!

This is the worst part.

No wonder our government was giving ISIS fighters our tax money in Syria

>chick lean
>firing with his bitch eyes closed
>fucking chick lean
>chick
>lean

faggot bitch, opinions discarded

I'm genuinely curious as to who instructed this retarded reporter to close his eyes when firing while doing the most sissy looking stance possible.

Thanks Obama.

Not related to the video but whats the fixation with bump stocks? Surely they're aware no bump stock was used in vegas or parkland? Is it just a foot in the door for vague legislation to ban semiautos?

I'll buy ANY weapon that if you shoot someone in the shoulder; THE BULLET COMES OUT THEIR ASS!

Because they're abject retards, friend.

This whole segment came out someone's ass.

Are AR-15s really that special? I thought more people die from pistols with 22 caliber.

Also how to learn about guns; I am tired of being a sheeple.

Not really. It's like trying to ban midsized cars.

>make all weapons with bumpstocks be registered as machine guns
>re-open the machine gun registry
>pay $200 fee and have AR15 registered officially as machine gun
>can't convert a machine to a machine gun because it already is one
>throw away bump stock, install proper giggle switch

What do you want to learn about guns?

Dems want them out of the picture because they come in spoopy black colors. They want the next school shooting to be done with a handgun so they have an excuse to ban those next, it'll never end

What guns would be considered essential for home defense and how to properly secure and defend a homestead.

This guy knows what's up. It's the slow march they're doing, sliding from Armalite toys to Glock 17 to your moms Mossberg.

Isn't this a massive violation of journalistic ethics? Possibly even the law?

Semi-automatic intermediary rifles/carbines (of which the AR-15 qualifies) are meant to be used on targets out to about 300 yards. They can be used further than that, but you'd want a full-power rifle round beyond that, but a full-sized rifle round would be far louder, given the same barrel length, and pose a greater overpenetration risk.

>Also how to learn about guns; I am tired of being a sheeple.
Go to /k/. Sign up for a class at a local range. Ask around in a local shop, and I guarantee they will know of an event coming up.

Learning how to use a firearm is very important to all Americans. It takes the mystery away from them. It helps you to understand that it is a piece of metal and plastic, and cannot hurt anything without human input.

They are actually quite simple, and easy to use, but to the unskilled or unaware, they are easy to misuse.

>Ethics
You're expecting entirely too much, user.

>Ask around in a local shop
I disagree. Gun shops are full of fudd lore.

>no bump stock was used in vegas
wait what?

Screen cap this.
The real 5d underwater backgammon.

Do you honestly believe they care anymore? Yellow Journalism never died and every time I see shit like this I'm reminded of that one quote by Mussolini that you can never have a truly free press

>Full Auto Assist
So that's what that is for!?!?Thanks user. I'm gonna halfta try that thing out.

BAN ALL SCARY BLACK GUNS DRUMP

Trips of troof.
God, please let it be.

Okie thanks.

>Gun shops are full of fudd lore.
Your experience as a leaf differs from my experience as a burger. I have a few shops that I frequent, and the staff are very knowledgeable. Most have a corkboard with listings of upcoming events and exercises. Clay bird shoots, training etc. I had one shop that the owner was a jack off, but he was just being totally professional. I can't imagine all the bullshit that comes through the door. I got to see a guy get declined for a rifle yesterday. He had a pistol on his hip. They gave him his check back and apologized. They called the cops the instant he left the shop. He apparently should not have a gun. It was the first time I have seen anything that stupid.

Bump stock in vegas is a nonsensical claim for which there is no evidence.

Shotgun, because if you miss it isn't going to penetrate walls and potentially kill an innocent bystander.

The audio from the shooting leads me to think he had one of them cranks, but it still does not change the fact that the firearm is not automatic.

it's like the select fire is some magical thing that kills kids with nothing but the sound of the switch going down. silencers being banned is another real joke.

>i'm a fucking retard the video
>AR-15
>used to a weapon of war
The kike who wrote this script has gone full-on turbo-kike

Half the places I've been were manned by Ol' Elmer who claimed that anything less than a .300 Win Mag is too weak to take moose at 100 yards. Shit like that.

>Weapon of war
I always got a laugh when people used that line.

Obongo era approval.
Banning them gives Obongo a bunch of negative press as Trump harps on its ban as one of his gigantic accomplishments.

thanks obama.

Just ku wait and find out for urself

I'm sure there's a newer version but I don't have it

;^)

He is a terrible shooter. How many years in the military and he shoots like that? He can't accurately land consecutive shots either? Chapter this faggot out for being incompetent. Seriously, I would smoke the shit out of my soldiers if they handled a weapon like that.

I wonder who did the biggest, most bloodiest massacres in the last 500 years. And given their history of violence, would you trust them to keep you safe against all enemies?

WATCH 37:35 - 37:45
Marsha Blackburn says QUOTE "How law enforcement have the ability to get that Information from from childrens services. So many of them have records through their teenage years and they have been on a SCHEDULE 2" END QUOTE

This is the Trump gun control listening session link at the time 3:37 youtu.be/DYi9Xi_Bv9c?t=2245

TRUMP RUDELY INTERUPTS MARSHA BLACKBURN JUST AS SHE SAYS SCHEDULE 2.

NOW GO BACK AND LISTEN TO MARSHA'S WHOLE TALK WITH TRUMP TO PUT IT IN CONTEXT.

WHAT ARE SCHEDULE 2 DRUGS??

Schedule II drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a high potential for abuse, with use potentially leading to severe psychological or physical dependence. These drugs are also considered dangerous. Some examples of Schedule II drugs are:

Combination products with less than 15 milligrams of hydrocodone per dosage unit (Vicodin), cocaine, methamphetamine, methadone, hydromorphone (Dilaudid), meperidine (Demerol), oxycodone (OxyContin), fentanyl, Dexedrine, Adderall, and Ritalin

THIS LIST WAS FOUND ON THE DEA WEBSITE: dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml

IF YOU CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHICH I SUSPECT ALL OF YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ARE THE INTELLIGENT ONES YOU ARE HERE WHICH ALREADY PUTS YOU WAY AHEAD OF YOUR PEERS

So in short If YOU have taken schedule 2 pharmaceutical drugs you will have your weapons confiscated. sad very sad

I thought he looked pretty cool with that gun. He had the appearance of a soldier. I'm going to get one now and paint it matte black to match my car.

>Originally built for the battlefield, a defining characteristic of the Arquebus is the speed and power of the bullet...It's a weapon designed to inflict maximum damage.

>The Full Auto Assist button
kek, where is the full merchant button though

Pistols are way more dangerous, fuck these people

Thanks Obama

Nah, man. Haven't you heard how much faster AR15 rounds are? You can't dodge those like pistol rounds.

>journalistic ethics
>journalists have ethics
user please
articles.latimes.com/1993-02-10/news/mn-1335_1_gm-pickup
youtube.com/watch?v=KtpMzGN9uWc

But you can curve pistol rounds a lot easier and better!

They go right into your shoulder and come out your ASS! They'll LITERALLY turn your body inside out.

Good point.

Uziel Gal made some good shit. Probably made ammo manufacturers some shekels.

There is a reason why generals all have aides...

Thank God I've never gone to the doctor past the age of 16, and never taken meds of any kind. Not even ibuprofen. I'm safe.

less powerful too they dont bounce off your skin like the other bullets either

Sounds like you have a phobia. Denied.

Is this fucking real. Do they do any research?

Also, easier to shoot out of the air with your own bullet. Can't do that against an AR15.

>mfw that's quite possibly what will actually happen

>attempt suicide with AR
>just shit out the bullet
Everyone suicidal person needs a free AR-15

what does this thing actually do btw. ive always wondered

The General said the weapon should be legal. He was just telling the pussy about the gun.

That's exactly why I bought a shotgun to use if I ever needed to hit the eject button on life.

Does anyone have the story from yesterday about the Florida gun owner that gave up his AR-15, and the picture of his gun had the sight on backwards?

It seats the cartridge if it doesn't for whatever reason, like dirt. My .308 doesn't even have one and I've never had to use it on my AR15's

Look at the bolt. When you push that button, you force the bolt forward. It's useful in a few situations, but 99% of people will only ever worsen a jam by hitting it.

No, but NPR did a special on the AR the other week and they had so many contrived stories allegedly sent in by listeners about turning in their ARs and being disgusted by them or deciding they just weren't necessary, or that we had to stop the school shootings that it would make your head spin.

It's really a bad sign that the listening audience probably is too out of touch with reality to doubt the veracity rather than notice the obvious narrative-building.

look on the bright side, these nutters are the ones who shouldnt have guns to begin with

That's a slightly good point, actually.

Pretty much the only time you ever hear a big obvious southern accent on NPR is when they need a gun-loving "expert" to explain to the audience why all guns need to be b& forever. Always get a kek out of that. The people who work at NPR must themselves be completely out of it.

Bullshit feature added to the design by people unfamiliar with mechanical engineering and/or firearm design aka MacNamera and the Wizkids.

I've only seen it turn failure to chambers into failure to extracts.

AR15 has a non reciprocating charging handle unlike a AK. So if the cartridge fails to go into battery you can just shove on the charging handle and force it in. You cant do that with an AR15 so they put a button that will push it into battery. They are completely useless 99.9% of the time

I've never understood how it would help with a jam, wouldn't it just jam the cartridge in there more?
I could see it being used to charge the weapon silently instead of letting the charging handle ride home.

lurk

>tfw loading .223 on the progressive and enough mags for 100rds of mag ready ammo
the jews are going to try and take our guns anons, they'll going to have to try harder than that!