Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Ranna cucked and how can she even compete?

>reverse-trap pretending to be the trap
Outstanding.

Dump the chapter

Wait so Kazeno was with Aino the whole time? Or did Aino beat the crap out of Kazeno?

>Best girl will lose
Why does this keep happening?

But fairy already won.

>girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl

fine

this stuff is such schlock, but it has just enough to keep it interesting.

Next level shit.

das it mane
These guys' turnover is pretty nuts. They put out a saotome-senshu backlog chapter like almost every day.

sex hair Raino a cute

muh dick

How popular is this series? I can't believe I got hooked on such a stupid premise, but I can't stop reading it.

if you want to go by reddit upvotes, it's in the same range as mob psycho, and above dagashi kashi.

She is all kinds of best girl

Thanks user.

Ranna doesn't care about girls around him.

Did you mean to say Rokudou? Because say what you will, he at least takes some responsibility when they get into trouble for his sake.

I can't wait for the harem end

No, I meant Ranna. She isn't the jealous types.

To be honest, we really don't know much about her at all, so I'm still holding off on what I think of her. She is fun so far, though, I can't deny that.

Ranna and Raino are the only two girls that really seem to like to him beyond the curse.

It's also unusual and nice to see a harem series where the MC has a bunch of good male friends.

>It's also unusual and nice to see a harem series where the MC has a bunch of good male friends.
Overall it seems like everyone in this series is far more human than one might reasonably expect out of a harem. The only odd one out is Ranna, who literally doesn't care about anyone except MC. I really hope there's some interesting backstory for her, because even the current main antagonists are getting more characterization than her.