Who's your favorite JoJo character?

Who's your favorite JoJo character?

based kak

Cuckyoin deserved to die and I hope he burns in hell.

Foo Fighters

Kira.

Jonathan

Polnareff

the one with the muscles

Diavolo

jojo

weather report

>tfw no qt 3.14 doctor bf you can store in your draw and take his arm to work with you so you'll never be alone.

After reading the Light Novels, there is no answer other then Fugo

Obviously based Johnny

Daily reminder that Joseph and Josuke are both shitty le quirky reddit xd characters with no depth.

Hol Horse's Norio Wakamoto version from the 90s-00s OVAs

Part 5 never

Cesar Zeppeli.

Nutman

Honestly, most of them are great. It is a tie between Josuke, and Polnareff. Polnareff actually felt like the main character in part 3 some times.

>part 6
>character Weather Report
>with stand Weather Report

>part 7
>character Oyecomova
>with stand... Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure

??? where is the consistency

>tfw his stand got translated to 'Green Tea'

His real name isn't Weather Report.

DIO

Top tier taste.

Josuke 4 and 8

Based Hairposter

I don't mind that too much.
There was nip thread archive talking about how Green Day is meant to be read, as it's spelt wrong in the ps2 game. One of the posts said it made them laugh because they originally read it as "Green Tea".
There's worse localisations about. If I didn't hate Oasis so much I'd say Secco got a weird one.

obviously you don't know that from the start

The wheel hero of morioh

Pocoloco

Is JoJo dubbed in any other languages besides English?

Flaccid Pancake

I wonder if Flaccid Pancake is another name they were considering for the band.

>Other names that were considered by Durst included Gimp Disco, Split Dickslit, Bitch Piglet, and Blood Fart.[4]

Fred is officially crazy

I really hope Viz doesn't keep the game names. At least the CR names are slightly better. Still don't like Deadly Queen, though.

That's hard but for me it's a tie between
>Sigechi, Funny Valentine, and Foofighters

How the fuck do stand names not fall under fair use?

>tfw Wes Borland is a legitimately good musician that willingly chooses to be part of a shitty band
>he also looks like a stand

This closeted faggot right here.

>closeted
Have you read part 6?
He is totally gay for DIO
Not even hiding it

That doujin of him getting gangbanged by faceless old men is up for sale again and I'm seriously considering buying it now that I've gotten a decent amount of money in the bank.

T-they were just friends unlikely they ever fucked though, even though it's obvious they both would have been into it.

It's not a sin unless it's in

>wins the race
>has the simplest goal
What was did Araki mean

Do it and post pics of your favourite bits.

>you will never thigh fuck Pucci while making him recite beatitudes or some other priestly bullshit

I like it

Well, just using a brand name is equal to saying you own it, don't you know that

>you will never be Jolyne
>you will never tie Pucci down with Stone Free
>you will never slowly undress him while teasing him and saying DIO is shit
>you will never ride his cock against his will, using corrective rape to turn him straight
What's the point of living?

>you will never be cucked by Weather Report

>String pussy
What would that feel like

It could go horribly wrong if she clinched too tight

Now I lost my boner, thanks user

How does Jotaro feel about Jolyne dressing like a slut and masturbating in front of men?

What if Yasuho got a piece of paper and lined the edge of it up with your dick slit and then pulled it across really fast and hard

>tfw nothing will ever top Battle Tendency

Jolyne is trash. Even he knows that she is a whore and that Pucci did nothing wrong

Go back to taking DIO's d in your boipucci

he was shotgunning beer in front of cops at 17, you think he gives a fuuuuuuuuuck

I bet Jotaro masturbated in his cell too and got caught, he was just too autistic to care

Are you implying the bizarre partners doujin is canon?

Why do people believe this after reading parts 6+
I like Battle tendency,its my 3rd least favorite part, but its extremely overrated sure Joseph is a good JoJo but everything else kinda falls a bit Hamon is just a medium for Joseph's Bullshit in the part

>I'm the long lost illegitimate relative of the last protagonist
>Exist entirely though Joseph having an affair despite it being totally out of character
>I'm lovable and likeable and all the girls love me
>My only weaknesses are quirky phobia and insults about my hair
>My stand is on par with Star Platinum halfway through the first fucking episode
Is there a worse character? At least the other JoJos are cunts or have demons or major flaws, this guy reeks of fanfiction hero.

This one? Yeah that's totally canon.

Imagine being one of his cellmates, watching him talking to himself, getting naked, and then eventually his asshole opening and closing by itself.

By the time of SO Jotaro's in his forties, he matured enough to care for others

I literally cannot say a single favorite character, so how about favorite character of each part?
Part 1, Dio
Part 2, Caesar
Part 3, Polnareff
Part 4, Shigechi
Part 5, Mista
Part 6, Jolyne
Part 7, Gyro
Part 8, Yasuho

yeah but I think he'd be kinda "eh, kids are kids. whatcha gonna do?"

king

Joseph cheating doesn't really make him a bad person, just someone who probably wasn't satisfied sexually
Also he is a delinquent in the sense he'll only do things that have small effects on others like cheating at a dice game with a rich Mangka and stealing lotto tickets

Couldn't save his grandfather from a child rapist serial killer

He was able to connect to others better as the parts went on. Compare him calling his mom a bitch to admiring Koichi

his wife aged like milk when he was still full of life and ready to fuck, he did nothing wrong. besides for the sake of the world the Joestar seed can't spread far enough

Best boy Bruno Buccellati

Just imagine if Josuke had never been born
I can assure you Morioh would've gone to shit much faster

If kira killed all the women what would he do

I can't even really remember many side characters from parts 1 and 2 so I guess my favorites from those two are just the main characters.

3. Joseph
4. Kira or Rohan
5. Mista
6. Foo Fighters
7. Blackmore
8. Yasuho

Go for the feminine men

> not remembering speedwagon
> not remembering rudol von stroheim
I'm sorry for your loss

What would he do if killed all the feminine men

Young Joseph is my favorite so far ( I'm reading part 6 at the moment)
But Buccellati, Narancia and part 3 Ponareff are close.

hey jojofags, since you guys have so much experience with asspulls (star finger, same stand, the ambulance), I wanted to ask you whether or not something I'm writing counts as one

>character has powers that let them see whatever they want and fully comprehend it without going insane
>character guesses based on some vauge hints that the powers can let them see into the 4th dimension (this is not a setting where a fourth spacial dimension has been proven)
>once they do they use it to walk out of a jail cell by going around the walls, like a stick figure escaping the inside of a square by stepping off the page

God, Joseph used to be so cool before part 4. I really wish we got to meet SBR!Joseph

Giorno

What flaws (or lack thereof) do you think the other characters have? Joseph and Giorno seem less flawed than Josuke, especially the latter. If lack of weaknesses is what you want to address, I'd be complaining about Gold Experience rather than Crazy Diamond. CD's main weakness is that it cannot heal Josuke, but GE can heal Giorno as well as others. Not to mention GE's other abilities on top of that, without even mentioning GER.

SP was starting to get washed up by the time part 4 happened. SP would still drop CD using time stop.

A true patrician

>The Ambulance
How is that an asspull, it was a thematically fitting death for the antagonist of the part

Satan is right

I probably read parts 1 and 2 5+ years ago. I was reading Jojo pretty steadily until around Highway Star in part 4 then dropped it for a couple years and only resumed reading earlier this year. So yeah, parts 1-3 aren't that fresh in my mind.

he got killed by accident by someone he wasn't even fighting. that kind of seemed like an asspull to me me but I dunno, that's why im asking if my thing is one

>God, Joseph used to be so cool before part 4
>used to be
>Implying that an old man cutting himself to save a baby isn't cool
Joseph being old kinda makes his actions more endearing

>He was already defeated
>There was no need for the ambulance to kill him
>Asspull

We still might get him, he was on the family tree in JoJolion and he would have been around average JJBA protagonist age during WW2 which has been mentioned a few times in JJL since PNG is where the Rokakaka originated from and all reports on it's existence ceased when the Japanese Imperial Army invaded. SBR!Joseph was actually part Japanese so we might get some flashbacks with him caving in Rock Nigger heads in the 40s or something.

Kira was a person who believed himself to extremely lucky and wanted total normality in his life. And also stole a man's face
The Ambulance was something a normal person would die from, the incident left the man who stoke a face, faceless, and was a pretty unlucky way to die
Kira was already beaten with nowhere to go, its not like he was killed mid-battle because the author wrote himself into a cornor, like in Naruto

user, all I want to know is if I wrote myself into a corner here. Is my thing and asspull or not?

I want him to lick my face

>cutest and most pure jojo
>shitty

I don't think you fully understand the meaning of the term 'asspull'. An asspull is something the author clearly pulled at the last second to resolve something, like Kaguya killing Madara in Naruto. What you've got isn't an asspull since it's clearly thought out ahead of time, but whether it can be called good writing or not is pretty much entirely dependent on how you present it. Short answer is no, but only if it's completely out of line with the rest of the work. Throw in some subtle foreshadowing and you should be fine.

I want to say Mista. Seeing him get beaten to near death almost every single fight got really endearing over time.