Do we need more diversity covered during the Oscars ceremony...

Do we need more diversity covered during the Oscars ceremony? I think the Oscars should represent how diverse the US really is.

They better start promoting a hell of a lot more mexicans then

Two niggers, a ginger woman, and a Jew. Nope not diverse enough

Wtf

The oscars are plenty diverse enough..stop this

Checked
Also, these people are retarded when they use the term 'privilege' since it invalidates their argument completely when you consider that privileges are supposed to be earned and that's exactly what whites have done
I'm glad her cancerous dna is choosing to suicide itself rather than pollute the gene pool further

I'm glad that she doesn't have children, because they would be liberal. It is this suicidal mindset that ensures the destruction of leftists in the long-run.

What is this

Bitch looks like m00t

i agree
for 10 people, there should be 1 asian or indian, 1.5 black people and the rest white.

THAT..is true diversity, in the US.

Why do celebrities feel the need to reward themselves for their product (capeshit) up to 3 times a year? Why dont normal people get lavish awards ceremonies for doing their jobs?

Because they're gay af senpai

Gronlandic

We need more bumps NOW.

CRTC IS MOVING TO BAN VPNS AND TORRENTS.

Just curious, when we start deporting and purging shitskins en masse and the white population rises, will you then also believe the Oscars should represent current diversity levels?

USA: Half white, Half black

Where's transsexual otherkin Inuit actors? Not very diverse.

US = cuck

What the fuck is wrong with women