A bit of buyers remorse yet Sup Forums? Going to admit you got duped?

A bit of buyers remorse yet Sup Forums? Going to admit you got duped?

I fucking hate it when Sup Forums gets swarmed with faggots. This feels like Syrian airfield all over again.

Even if Trump went back on all of his promises he's still better than that absolute cunt Hillary Clinton

They'll keep on supporting him. Another decade, a new way to keep the goyim in check.

Really? He says on live tv he wants guns taken without due process and not even a nudge?

Just a "whataboutism"?

Considering the amount of butthurt he generates, including by people like the OP, I don't regret it in the least.

freedom is best and hard choices

Trump talked shit? That doesn't sound like him at all.

yeah and he also said he wanted to give amnesty to 1.8 million people. How'd that word out?

He hasn’t done anything yet you fucking loon
(((You)))
Understand how Trump works.

hoping for 4 more
and im not even american

And the odds of any of it happening? Zero.

Obama passed 0 gun control legislation in his entire 8 year reign.

Trump has Republican control of all three branches, and he's trying to push through all kinds of restrictions and bans.

I think we honestly would've been better off with Hillary. At the very least, I don't think we could be any worse.

Trump is a two-faced conman that bends with the wind.

I voted Gary Johnson but supported Trump overall. Seeing as how we are currently dealing with Rumint at the moment, there's not a lot of Remorse.

Better than Hillary DESU.

Trump is better than Hillary, but seeing Trump turn into a pussy faggot who has no chance of draining even 1% of the swamp is a serious fucking black pill.

Trump seriously has a better chance of getting arrested for Hillary's crimes than Hillary does.

Honestly it was better without getting my hopes up. I was used to the Bushes and Clintons even though I want them to burn in Hell

Trump is the closest thing to a patriot we will ever get in the white house, and he's an utterly pathetic motherfucking pansy ass faggot

Give it up shills, no matter what Trump does he's still a better choice than some anti white commie demshit. Don't forget to dilate that ax wound you call a pussy while you are at it shitskin.

>No guns for the mentally ill.
What's wrong with that?
>Overhaul the background check system.
It's a broke ass system. Fix it.
>Rifles to 21.
Stupid and disagree.
>"Grab first due process later"
I object personally, but that's not gonna pass anything. worried? Not so much.
>Probable outcome?
The Background check system gets revamped, reciprocity gets expanded, some mentally ill folk who are a danger to themselves or others get ID'd and are tossed in the loony bin where they belong.

Let's be realistic folks.

>going to admit
lmao

you kids wanted a fascist, you got a fascist,

lmao when will you niggers stop parroting the same exact thing in every thread? Obama didn't pass gun control because he couldnt. Trump isn't going to pass gun control because he would have no incentive to.

The only people who still defend this crypto-kike are shills and Mossad agents

t. songbird mccain

you get your enjoyment, yes, of course you do.
but in a few years though
>sitting in the same boat
it's downhill for all of us now
all of us

>A bit of buyers remorse yet Sup Forums?
have a (you)

Anything is better then Hillary. I didn't vote for him because I wanted him. I voted for a republican because I wanted to see the courts stacked with conservative judges. I don't think ginsberg will make it, and will be replaced. Rumors of Kennedy retiring are also starting. If the liberals want to maintain hold, these people may have to push back retirement and death.

Glad to have Don as potus however.

>I voted Gary Johnson
opinion discarded

You fucking retard, Trump literally said today he wants to integrate Feinstein's bill into his gun control agenda.

yeah just like he said he wanted to save dreamer kids
and how he wanted to go to war with syra to stop them using gas
and how he wanted to ban white natialism because of a guy who ran over people

whataboutism is a word invented by the libs to say when called out about their rampant hypocrisy

shitlibs be shitlibbin

I don’t think he said any of those things user

reminder to sage and report shill threads

The gun stuff is bad, but his social conservative religious right judges are worse

I didn't vote for him though I voted for Gary Johnson

must suck having no memory then dumb ass, but don't worry you will "forget" that he said this again once it turns out to be nothing just like the other 50 tiems

if they come for the guns ..

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Go home, boomer.

It was invented by the soviets to force people into a cynical view of the world and welcome a strongman instead of using their softened brains. Looks like it worked on you.

>stop pointing out my deflection, it's not valid because leftists and liberals came up with the idea calling me out on my retarded bullshit

You are legitimately mentally damaged.