Wait, is Japan really okay with this?

Wait, is Japan really okay with this?

Dropped

Japan doesn't have nigger culture, for Japan niggers are just the same as white people, just goofy looking people.

Interspecies sex is fine with me as long as there aren't any black people around.

>ntr is fine as long as ntr isn't involved

>Japan doesn't have nigger culture
Don't talk about shit you don't know; japanese DJs try their best to copy as much of Hip Hop culture as they can.

Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

Most of the fish people in One Piece are clearly fantasy niggers.

Why Americans are so allergic to foreign cultures and different colors of skin?

why can't you just be white?

Inferior recessive genes got erased by superior African ones, nothing to be surprised about.

>REEEE YOU'RE NOT WHITEEEE

I think we have a problem of semantics here, and you are talking about two different things too. By nigger culture I was referring to OP implication on mix racing and how black people were seen in Japan, they are not seen the same way we do. And hip hop is just a style of music, there's nothing extraordinary in having different references for your music style.

Are you going to post a source, or are you going to be a faggot?

shit you're right, the west should aspire to be just like the superior modern african civilizations we see today

gas the teens age war now

make sure you put me in the screenie for r/Sup Forums and your Sup Forums facebook group

You crackers sure are insecure aren't you

>"People I do not know are NOT allowed to do things I don't like!"

The One Piece was white genocide all along

>characters who aren't even real affect my mental state of being

Why can't you stop being a snowflake?

>Insecure tards on 4chinz

No way man

kek, good edit

>Being this triggered over fictional characters engaging in consensual relationships

I've lived to see the day when people who bitched about tumblr fags being hyper sensitive become just as hyper sensitive. I'm not surprised in the least.

Shut the fuck up.

I hoped it would take longer than it did, myself.

user, this is white genocide since all anime characters are white including the man on the right.

don't reply to yourself teen

t. mad incel

>posting /pol9K/ bullshit
>calling others mad incels

>for Japan niggers are just the same as white people
lol no. They see blacks as violent thugs that burn down cities and shoot and murder everything. All they see on TV that involves blacks is that because it is what is actually happening.

Today's teens have declared getting angry at every single thing to be a moral good. I don't understand why they have to do it here.

Yup. I hate what some people who use this place have become. Years of bitching only to become the same enemy they slandered, and new posters follow their example.

Should also add that they see what happens at the bases in japan and that there is a huge amount of rape and murder. And all of them involve niggers. Everyone on the bases cannot leave now because of this.

Side question, what are your thoughts on lewd lolis tripfag?

won't be long til they have to rename the place Jafrica

t. burger

Poor wife, even she's wishing her kid had looked a bit more like her.

Niggerfag. Asian btw.

>schizophrenic samefag accusations
>not a butthurt loser
:^)

niggers are about 1% of the population there and most of them are from brazil

That's predominately Okinawa, Kadena AFB if I recall correctly. I was stationed in Yokota for a time, the environment there is a lot less shit, mostly since braindead marines aren't as numerous there. Us Chair Force fags aren't as inclined to rape and murder, it seems.

Yeah, I've seen in some manga having dealt with that, which tends to be a black American soldier attacking a japanese woman.

More like .1%, 1%makes up the total population of all foreigners living in japan. However, with Japan's dwindling birthrate the number of half-breeds and foreigners will continue to increase.

Remember to hide and report these threads.

Unless you want to become like Sup Forums or Sup Forums with 14 year old Sup Forumstards posting their retarded shit 24/7

I least they got the dindu culture right about fatherless ooga boogas.

peopls who still try to use Sup Forums for anything but collecting red-pilled screenies for r/Sup Forums or facebook groups are under 20% of the total population

no intention of falling for bait, but do you actually speak for an entire race of people without either being a part of there demographic and sharing in there problems or interviewing more than 75 % of the population in an unbiased user fashion so there less likely to be shamed into the PC thing to say.

t. a man who hates niggers

>peopls who still try to use Sup Forums for anything but collecting red-pilled screenies for r/Sup Forums or facebook groups are under 20% of the total population
Fuck. It's probably true.

Japan current biggest national hero is pic related, there's also that kid's show with a kawaii as fuck black dude dancing, ask someone else for source, also you can go check different /jp/ material, you can find blacks interacting with idols and nobody even get to the point of asking why, is just normal, the only thing you are proven here is that you can't get niggers off your head for some reason.

Hi, this is going on /r/Sup Forums. Say cheese!

I find it ironic you're posting a picture of a guy who lust over a brown and she ended up ruining everything.

>the only thing you are proven here is that you can't get niggers off your head for some reason

This strikes me as the strangest thing. From my interaction with people who hate niggers on Sup Forums I've noticed that they're the sort of people who think about black people the most.

Lolis are for head pats and protecting. Not for lewd

>can't get niggers off your head for some reason

Maybe because they haven't contribute to a single fucking thing throughout history for humanity?

Going by that assumption doesn't that make your obsession even more pathetic?

For instance, a rock doesn't do anything, it just sits there. Would a normal person think about how much they hate a rock or rocks just for sitting there?

That's Kamille in the picture, not Amuro. Kamille wanted his pale green haired psyche wife.

You haven't contributed and will never contribute a single fucking thing throughout your entire life but it doesn't keep me up at night.

does watching them be lewd affect your mental state of wellbeing?

>Maybe because they haven't contribute to a single fucking thing throughout history for humanity?

Being enslaved sure as fuck didn't help. Slavery has damaged black people in ways we will never recover from.

Is he half?

He's cute.

Rocks contribute to humanity and the environment. They're were used for creating homes and protecting animals and insects and the contribution rocks added to science.

Dindus don't add a single thing to humanity and they have nothing to be proud about.

I did my citizen duty and voted for Trump.

Other races have been enslaved and still brought great wonders to humanity. Blacks are just full of nothing but victimhood and gimme dats.

The entire world has been brainwashed into believing white skin is inherently better than dark skin. Just look at Koreans.

I still don't get what these dumbasses get out of racism. It doesn't mater what other people are doing when you're even shittier.

It is though. All the fair skinned races (caucasian, east asian) are superior to the dark skinned races (nigger, poo in loo).

>Slavery has damaged black people in ways we will never recover from.
1. Being enslaved isn't unique to blacks, other races have been enslaved throughout human history.
2. How has it damaged black people in ways they will never recover from? What are these effects and why has it had them? What is your proof of this?
3. What about non-american black people who were not enslaved?

It's just human nature. There is nothing racist about someone preferring a lighter skin over a darker skin.

>Other races have been enslaved and still brought great wonders to humanity. Blacks are just full of nothing but victimhood and gimme dats.

Go on. Which races had been enslaved for as long as black people and when freed still had to fight for their rights/equality.

t. Dumbass who has never heard of Roppongi

It's how humanity has been even before people knew of Africans. A dark skinned individual is one who does labor outside of some sort as their jobs, while pale skinned people clearly aren't doing arduous labor, otherwise their unblemished pale skin would not look so white.

Whites.

>Niggers
>Being able to swim
pick one.

>How has it damaged black people in ways they will never recover from? What are these effects and why has it had them? What is your proof of this?

I've seen a lot of black people show a lot of self-hatred in different ways. The good hair meme and praise of light skinned people or red skinned people is another one. Everytime I hear a black person say "good hair" I cringe and weep inside. Ever seen the episode of Tyra where the black girl was jealous of her sister for having what she perceived as "good hair?" I remember watching an episode of a show where a black woman said she married a mexican man so her children could have good hair.

Spaniards

I'm also curious to hear everyone's opinion on this panel.

Fucking filthy crossboarder of the worst kind.

Fuck, I'm retarded.

yeah, i thought the same.
my guess is that the mangaka is so obsessed with Murrica that he forgets that he is writing a manga and not a comic.

Likely shitposting. But go on, this should be entertaining.

You arguments are bad and you should feel bad.
I'm convinced you're yet another Sup Forumstard doing a false flag with purposefully shitty arguments to make the other Sup Forumsfags ( if it's not all you, of course) look better.

Isn't that the place where all the nigerian yakuza are?

This. White people are just another brand of nigger to them.

Is that really your argument, because good hair :(. I don't think there is a person alive who is 100% happy with the way they look.

I'm just curious if the Japanese readers care about this at all. This future Japan (and Earth?) that BNHA exists in might be less concerned with race considering you have literal sealmen and shapeshifters to contend with.

Those are obvious examples you'll see if you stay around black people long enough.