Why do non-Americans always think only of California, Texas, and NYC when they think of our country?

Why do non-Americans always think only of California, Texas, and NYC when they think of our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
youtube.com/watch?v=5U0sui2hknQ
bestplaces.net/religion/city/texas/dallas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because those are the only states worth caring about.

New England, bitch.

Also Texas is worst state

They forget that the US is made up of what is essentially 50 small countries with their own culture.

New england isnt a state you fuck

Those are the only states that matter

Them fight'n words.

Shhh, just let him wallow in his stages of grief and anger

Hey, y'all are forgetting about jungle Russia, the best state in the union

>Every post in this thread about Americans asking about what non-Americans think about America, has an American flag
The non-Americans who think that probably don't care enough to know.
The non-Americans who know probably don't care enough to think about it.

you know why

>Controversey
>Texan education
I'm not even surprised you fucks make your kids pledge allegiance to the Texas flag

>Unmentionable
>Lower unmentionable

Washington looks bretty comfy

you're right but I think its part of the bantz
You know, southerners are retarded etc.

this.

Only if you love rain.

The entire area, I mean. I knew Texans were stupid but goddamn.

>Florida boi gets angery baited and say's something on false pretensions.

huh

I'd agree if you didn't have faggots like David Hogg and that bald lesbian shilling the gun ban movement or whatever they're doing.

>I was only pretending.jpg

Sure, sure.

Enjoy your blue caliphate in a few years.

I don't even think about you.

Pretending? No, I'm serious when I say Mainers and NHfriends are much more humble and pleasant to be around than Cuxans.

Texans don't think. That's the problem, and that's how the problem gets worse.

>California
>NYC

Most Jew media is about these places.

>Texas

Cowboy movies? Bush?

cause no one gives a shit about your trash country

United and indivisible of course! Who needs secession where different peoples have the right to self determination and sovereignty, when one has diversity!

Nigger he literally agreed with me after, Plus, Floridians don't get mad, we just get superior, y'all actually do pledge allegiance to Texas and worship the Alamo like it's a Texan Mecca, which would make sense considering all the muzzies in your cities.

Either way it's banter, not taking whatever bait you thought that or this shitty attempt was

>implying we give a single fuck about what a jew from boca has to say

also none of the other states mentioned have picrelated.

Wew, you bois sure are a hotheaded lot, not very humble in the least.

Europeans and the rest of the world are extremely ignorant of north america. They know nothing about geography or where California is in the union.

Because they are the only places that count. Also no one wants to deal with racists fucks in the south and midwest. Get your shit together. No one likes you because you hate on everyone.

I agree, Publix has surprisingly great fried chicken. I go to visit FL because of my grandparents every other year. I hope to grab one of those great subs and fried chicken again soon.

>Florida desperately trying to saveface while still spewing angry dribble of falsely pretentious accusations.

Sigh, why are you guy's so hostile against Texas? Just stop already lol, it's embarrassing to say the least.

Here we go again. Meanwhile after 5 semesters I've seen like 4 Islamic people in the biggest university in my city.

Say thank you to the people in the deli. We can't take tips.

t. publix deli and all through high school

Because we are the best state you limp-dicked little faggot liberal cuck sucking piss of trash negro-burger

Basically only us Texans are based, you other guys are literall le-56-face that give us Southerners a bad reputation with your incessant faggotry and cuckoldry

Have fun living in denial of your new caliphate and your gay state, success breeds jealousy, and y'all are getting mighty petty

And like I said, it's just banter m8, I'd still fight alongside a seceded Texas if it meant liberation from this ZOG bullshit, no more brother wars applies to White men overseas too.

>why are you guy's so hostile against Texas?
a&m took our head coach and left us with a nigger

They just hate us cause they ain't us. I hate to put it in such a literal sense but that's the best way to describe honestly.

Most places we hear about in the UK is because of

>California because of the wildfires, nice weather and beaches, LA, hollywood, cartels, coon gangs, etc.
>Florida cause of all the swamps, shootings, Cuba, cocaine films, nice weather
>Texas, cause of the guns and hillbillies
>NYC because it's in every fucking advert/show/film/etc but it's more Manhattan than Brooklyn/Queens and whatnot
>Tornado country, wherever the fuck that is
>New Orleans but that's fell out of memory since that happened a lifetime ago

The only other places you hear about are DC every now and then and some random shit hole like Idaho in a pub quiz.

because eurodumbs are actually more poorly educated about our continent than we are about theirs. it's not too uncommon to find an american with relatively deep knowledge of european history but good luck finding a euro who can tell you about john smith and peter stuyvesant and james wolfe and thomas paine and patrick henry and james madison and james monroe and andrew jackson and john fremont and john sutter and george mcclellan and james garfield and william mckinley and william howard taft. they all know about that goddamned communist hippie franklin delano roosevelt, though.

>>California because of the wildfires, nice weather and beaches, LA, hollywood, cartels, coon gangs, etc.
>>Florida cause of all the swamps, shootings, Cuba, cocaine films, nice weather
>>Texas, cause of the guns and hillbillies
>>NYC because it's in every fucking advert/show/film/etc but it's more Manhattan than Brooklyn/Queens and whatnot
>>Tornado country, wherever the fuck that is
>>New Orleans but that's fell out of memory since that happened a lifetime ago
kek

The US needs Texas more than Texas needs the US.

One of my friends used to make the subs at a Publix. She'd always give me extra buffalo sauce and an extra chicken tendie. Those were the fuckin' days, boys. I really miss the big-ass tubs of party time ice cream too.

Haven't been to Dallas then, it seems. I'll enjoy the sweet milk of your tears after you realize your shit tier state isn't as much of a Republican stronghold as you thought it was.

Pathetic, you guys are embarrassing. Delusional children.

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
youtube.com/watch?v=5U0sui2hknQ

Literally the rest of the states are rural dumps with inbred whites.
Coastal cities is where the party is at.

At least people remember your state exists.
Every time I told a foreigner I'm from Washington they assume DC and I have to explain that there's an entire state on the other side of the country.

Whether anyone likes it or not, this. Who wants to vacation in the midwest, or Texas? Nobody. At least LA has New Orleans.

Just say Seattle. You'll get an annoying influx of "Ohhh"s.

Except foreigners don't know where Seattle is and I'd rather not associate myself with that cesspool of a city.

This. Always. Stay mad low IQ Americans, I'm about to go to the country club with my fellow aryans and you're are stuck with niggers

Understandable. Seattle's a cancer but the rest of Washington is so beautiful that I can't bring myself to call it a bad state.

>Maine: 93.5% White
>NH: 90.8% White
>Vermont: 93.1% white
>Texas: Minority white
lol

>non americans think of three most irrelevant states
lol k

>no one cares
>proceeds to enter thread, post, and wait for yous

First time I've been completely and genuinely happy to be in the Midwest.

Kentucky?

There are literally no arguments against New England being completely superior except for weather. Those who think it's a commie playpen are neckbearded NatSoc losers. Rich towns in Massachusetts are liberal but literally nobody talks about politics like wtf we all have lives. It's called being a classical liberal, do you all understand? No time for you simple people saying muh Midwest is the best. Also Bruins are going to win the Stanley cup

It's fun to watch the little who-states chase each others tails and try to one-up each other through a tunneled stigmatization of appropriation and guilt driven grief of others.

Whatever makes them feel special I guess.

>You will never see something this glorious in Texshit

updated version

I'm in MA so I've seen my share of chulos but god damn it's so underratedly segregated in the North Shore. I hate the spics and nigs but at least they're not bums

brety gud

>what are sample sizes
>what are major cities

>Harris County is now majority Hispanic
>Bexar County is now majority Hispanic
>Dallas County is now majority Hispanic
>Tarrant and Potter are barely hanging on
>It's only going to get worse with your "muh based spics" bullshit from here on

I went to DFW Texas a year ago and whites were a legit minority. It was very scary and uncomfortable. I was always taught that Texas were white conservatives by far.... sad!
I am from northern Indiana and I didn't see a nonwhite person until I was like 10.

>Bexar County is now majority Hispanic
>Now
Unless you just woke up from a coma that started in 1930, you're in for some slowpoke tier sorrow

TX YES!
Fuck you, jealous faggot.

>TX YES
>Texans are so stupid that they have no idea what that meme actually means
>Implying I'd be jealous of a boring southern liberal-in-training shithole that never cools at night
>Also nomountains
"TX Yes", indeed.

"White state", ladies and gentlemen.

I care about Ohio

>Ruger pistol grip
RIP your hand m8

You also forgot Florida, it's a normie-state. Georgia is relevant as well

We don't think about Texas

Hasn't affected my hand for the 2 years I've owned it..
>being this mad user didn't use a meme the way it was suppose to

>talking to yourself as if it's another person

>UN
What a coincidence, no one thinks about you either

You're okay but your women are nutso.
I'm not mad. Texas is laughable at best.

>TX is laughable
Wew, how does it feel being ignorant as fuck? You want laughable, look at Hawaii.

>3%
wow its nothing
bestplaces.net/religion/city/texas/dallas
>tfw I cant read that
I live in a major city
were you born yesterday?

>religion
Pff

unless dallas has black, white, or hispanic islamic people we're looking at

It's because those states represent American stereotypes. The gun totting rednecks of Texas. Money hungry Jews of New York and the leftist faggots of California. What's not to get?

Moving to West Virginia, brb.

Why the fuck do you care about the opinion of foreigners?

Hell yeah, this is now a Florida appreciation thread.

Hawaii
Nevada

Kek, I like the way that guy is leaning back

Because half the fucking country is forced to live in those shitholes.

about 1/4 of the pop of the entire country desu

>florida
>nice weather

/thread/

Movies and media.

Enjoy becoming a blue berry you leftist cucks.