Isn't it strange that there is no audio anywhere of him saying a word? I cant find anything

Isn't it strange that there is no audio anywhere of him saying a word? I cant find anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/us/nikolas-cruz-911-call-wptv/index.html
archive.is/9Rvnh
youtube.com/watch?v=uX207XCIOuw
youtu.be/ioMx-RtOkWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KhiFMJK_400
liveleak.com/view?i=1b5_1518718340
archive.is/LPBV4
aol.com/article/news/2018/02/21/im-pissed-dad-whose-daughter-was-shot-9-times-at-florida-high-school-lays-into-the-messed-up-state-of-america-at-trump-listening-session/23367874/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mmmm kay

I couldn't find audio of myself on the internet if I tried most likely...so not really strange

Russians don't speak English, sweaty.

>Isn't it strange that there is no audio anywhere of him saying a word?
I've never heard the voice of most serial killers. Not that weird.

I want to see the security camera footage of him walking around with the rifle. Virtually everyone in the school had their phones out recording video at the time of the shooting, you'd think at least one of them would've captured him shooting.

Go on youtube

ya know I think the only video record during the shooting is the one where the computer get shot up

Is'nt it strange the arm guard didn't do shit and the cops show up but stand down for 7 minutes while kids die. ]

meanwhile the FBI was tipped long before and deputies visited his house so many times. And now they want our guns?

No video of him shooting anybody either. Remember that they're trying to get him to plead guilty for some reason. This is a school, which should have cameras everywhere. Why would they need him to plead guilty? They should have shitloads of video evidence of his crimes.

Of course he has the right to remain silent.

Is this the first time the shooter doesn't kill himself? i'm asking specifically school shooters i know that others had been captured before

they fuck with the timeline. Actual shooting takes place around 2:30-2:35. alexa miednik is right when she says the fire alarm goes off and the PA system tell everyone to leave. shooting starts about 2 minutes after. Enough time for some kids to get out and have the halls filled with the kids. That why teachers all trying to get kids back in the classrooms

You're asking me if I find it strange? No, not at all. In fact I expect it. Because it promotes copycats and other faggots to let him speak.

wtf here's a whole one hour interview with the massacre suspect

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

I thought Adam Lanza didn't for some reason and then I looked it up
>The police heard the final shot at 9:40 a.m.; they believe that it was Lanza shooting himself in the lower rear portion of his head with the Glock 20SF in classroom 10
???

>Nicole Baltzer, 18, said she was in trigonometry class about 10 minutes before the end of the school day when the fire alarm went off. As students evacuated, she heard six gunshots and everyone started running back inside the school, Baltzer told CNN's Sara Ganim.
>At around dismissal time at 2:40 p.m., staff and students heard what sounded like gunfire and enacted a “code red” lockdown, according to the Broward School District.
>Noelle Kaiser, 17, was in history class when a fire alarm went off. The class was gathered just outside the building when she heard three distinct gunshots.
>“We had a fire drill this morning,”
student tells WSVN reporter.
Then students reported hearing another fire alarm around
2:35 p.m.

he leave the school with the kids when the alarm goes off. Then kids go to the Walmart for refuge
> As the school goes on lockdown, students take cover inside classrooms. Others jump over the fences and escape to take shelter in a nearby Walmart.
which is a long ass walk

Here are some 911 calls, allegedly from Nikolas Cruz. It's from CNN and I have no way to knowing anything else about them. You decide.

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/us/nikolas-cruz-911-call-wptv/index.html

He may be innocent, or manipulated, or a willing patsy. Many witnesses state there was observations of other shooter(s). And no one has seen him with any gun.

he says is mom pass away 2 days ago. The only place that would put him would be at Rocxanna Deschamps trailer house. I am almost 100% sure this lady has no 22 year old son named "Rock"

his life was like some child abuse shit. Lynda cruz sound like some john podesta

There never is they all just disappear into obscurity afterwards, could be on a private island enjoying a cocktail or locked away pleading desperately to be heard.

Should have abused a little more, I guess. But more in the way of "correction." Young boys are often in need of correction, wouldn't you say?

Yes I think it is weird for sure

Agreed

I guess if you are a dog fucker like Rocxanne Deschamps

Aurora theater shooter but I don't really remember him talking either

CIA MKultra shooter #853907413

how do you even shoot the back of your own head
was he a contrortionist or some shit?

He's not a serial killer. And there's plenty of their audio out there. They love talking about their murders once they're caught.

Woooow spooky. Strange. I think we can safely conclude that it's all fake. So weird. WEIRD.

I also can't find a single document actually showing that he was adopted, or that he was actually born in the US. Coincidence? HMMMMMMMM!!! Fucking jews at it again.

>calling your mum 'dude'
fucking amerisharts

Wanna know what I really think? I think that perverts from the adoption agency, the sheriff's department, child services, the school, and those 'helpful adults' who just sort of popped up out of nowhere were all using and abusing young Nikolas, possibly, but not for sure sexually or physically, but emotionally and financially at least and they had him in some kind of box that he kept trying to get out of. What happened next is what I don't know.

>Alleged school shooter’s mom paid $50K to adopt him from ‘drug addict’
archive.is/9Rvnh

He said yes maam in a court video

that what I thought

>texting your parents
fucking pussies

Watch the video of him talking to the judge at arraignment. Did you even fucking try?

1. how come we haven't see the alleged weapon he used from the scene?
2. what was in the black bag that took 2 men to carry?
3. a father said his kid had been shot 9 times. firing 9 times in semi-auto seems overkill, no?
4. kid kills 17 people, calmly walks out showing no signs of stress or even sweating talking to other students, walks calmly over to subway to get something to drink then walks over to mcdonalds for some food then calmly walking back towards the school when they are arrested after no struggle? come the fuck on.

user in Florida need to Make a public records request for the body cam footage of his arrest

because he didnt do it, he is just a face and will live in an underground city or on the moon. Yes i am crazy.

Truth Kitty on Jewtube has a piece of him on a 911 call.

There was a kid with a bullet proof vest on during the shooting. His policeman father gave it to him cuz reasons.

It’s so when they release videos of him, we won’t know his voice is incorrect and dubbed over

Pretty sure he's called 911 himself

youtube.com/watch?v=uX207XCIOuw

>3. a father said his kid had been shot 9 times. firing 9 times in semi-auto seems overkill, no?

what a stupid fucking nit-pick to make, at if a school shooter (or anyone in real life ever) has worried about killing someone with too many bullets like it's a video game

weird shit.
florida and human trafficking.
guy was arrested a few days ago.
youtu.be/ioMx-RtOkWQ

Compare this with this
youtube.com/watch?v=KhiFMJK_400

>Dani Tylim was taking a math test at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on February 14 when the fire alarm started ringing. Confused, the 18-year-old junior evacuated to a field by the school’s tennis courts. That’s when she heard the gunshots.
why was no fire alarm going off in any of the videos that were allegedly filmed during the shooting.

Only takes 1 maybe 2 shots to kill if aimed right, and less shots per target means more targets shot, dummy.

That paper work to give a kid loving parents costs A LOT of money.

What videos? Post them. Only videos in the thread are two from me and two other unrelated ones.

>sweaty
Wait one gosh darn minute. You know it's sweety or sweetie, right?

Ew a (((mason)))

the one where the computer gets shot up. Room 1214. That was the 3rd room that get shot up. That would have been like immediately at the start of the shooting.

liveleak.com/view?i=1b5_1518718340

no, it's not actually. it suggests this kid fired into this fathers kid 9 times for some unknown reason, while he randomly shot at other kids. why did he shoot this fathers kid (a girl) 9 times?

no, you're a random faggot and I've never heard you say a word either.

They let it happen for
- More police $$$
- More school $$$
- Gun grab op
- Lulz cos they're evil

It was this girl. coincidence? Friends with Zach Cruz. Now here is the thing. This girl die on the 3rd floor. No stories ever mention any girl getting shot 9 times. That is a lot of fucking times! And she was all the way over at the opposite side of the hall!
>Then Rospierski felt a bullet graze his cheek.
The shooting stopped abruptly as the gunman reloaded. Rospierski said he took advantage of the pause to push his students toward the stairway so they could escape. He followed closely behind. A girl was lying by the stairs. He checked for a pulse but couldn’t find one.

archive.is/LPBV4

boy I really fuck this post up

girl was called Meadow Pollock, she was shot on the 3rd floor too tho......
aol.com/article/news/2018/02/21/im-pissed-dad-whose-daughter-was-shot-9-times-at-florida-high-school-lays-into-the-messed-up-state-of-america-at-trump-listening-session/23367874/

yea that what I was pointing out, but I butcher the post. If that girl in my green text with no pulse is Meadow Pollack then that place her near the west side stairs. Gunman was on the the opposite side of the hallway. Yet she gets shot NINE times
>A girl was lying by the stairs. He checked for a pulse but couldn’t find one.
That instagram photo places her in Mrs. Lippel's class which is on the 3rd floor

oh yea and then she goes missing and Andrew Pollack has to driver around looking for her, the next day