CIVIL WAR 2.0

Well Its inbound
Its gonna kick off in under 90 days time

Spitballing on how it will likely go down

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv5lcQBv8mY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLy6AXjwQK8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Beach_(novel)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao no
go outside and take a good long look at your neighbors
they're defeated people
they have no fight
they can barely pay their bills
and their families are falling apart

Interesting bunker... the house falls on it and they can't get out. Also, if there's fallout, that door provides no shielding... should be a right angle turn.

looks like mainly a tornado shelter.

agree with you ont he door though.

Trump needs to attack
California government by
land, sea and air.

All the decent tornado shelters are built OUTSIDE the house.
This one is a death trap. All someone has to do is park the car on the door and they're done.

Look at this cuck shed.

The US is nowhere near a civil war
South Africa is almost there though, we have a real possibility of a true ethno-conflict

First thing I thought when I saw it. Shit design.

For a civil war we need armies. So until we get organized and build a million plus man Conservative Army, there ain't gonna be a civil war II.

"buckle up kids, dad is about to take a shit"

they can barely pay their bills
and their families are falling apart

^^^^^^^^^^
Thats probably what will drive them ove rthe edge

nice tomb, watch your family die underground when i block up the air intakes

Perhaps a civil war....

OF THE MIND?

Nice job FBI.
Thank you for serving our country

that's how it begins

desperation and despair lead to extreme action to improve one's situation

There's only room for one of his wife's kids.

"Alright family let's all gather round and watch little Jimmy take a shit!"

How watertight are bunkers has anyone ever been drowned in one

Why is gun near the hatch where someone who opens it can just take it?

At first I thought this was a picture of people living in a drainage pipe or something.

The thing to remember about the vast majority of civilian "bunkers" is that theyre nowhere even close to properly built.

Ive seen quite a few. They inevitably dont posess proper shielding, make zero concession for events like some spiteful asshole deciding to park a car on top of it or your house collapsing, etc etc. They commonly have no plans for what you are supposed to do with 6 weeks worth of 8 people's trash, or how you are going to get power for long enough to wait out the fallout's half life.

Theres a pretty good reason most bunkers are scams. Think about it, if a real nuclear war ever happens its not like thier now dead customers can sue them. Ive been in about 2 dozen different "professionally made" bunkers and only 2 of them were anything near surviveable if any sort of serious calamity happens, and thats because the people built it on a custom order that ignored the company standard. Also, prefab bunkers are retarded over-priced. You could make a 45 foot by 45 foot concrete and rebar bunker with 6 feet of soil cover yourself for about $30,000 if you did atleast 90% of the work yourself. You look up shitty little death closets like that and they end up costing about the same.

>travel usa
>discover most cities are right wing
>most citizens have NRA membership
>most lefties leave their home towns after high school
>'if you're associate with antifa, you're fired'
>antifa chapters shutdown a month after trump was elected
>antifa sound like conspiracy theorists now
>antifa is almost shutdown everywhere
This is every state I've traveled to so far since the election. I know pol isn't in a great state but the reality is antifa is worse at face value than anyone here.

>"Yes, hello? I'm looking for paid political dissidents, oh? Whats this you say? They stopped being paid and went back to art school after failing to get people to scream at the sky?"
Repeat that however many times you fictionally traveled the country.
Fucking sperg

So worse case scenario. Gun bans and registration are passed. People dont comply. Maybe ATF tries kicking a couple doors but not much will come of it either way. Even if they get some word spreads and people hide their shit. Time passes leftists start to feel emboldened and then someone pushed to the edge strikes. How and on what target idk but shooting up some antifa crowd during a chimpout seems probable or maybe McVeigh 2.0. Things just get shittier and shittier over time and then all the guns come out of hiding not as some mass movement to overthrow the Feds and restore the republic but somethings more like the Yugoslav wars.

You know what the best part about that whole things illusion of security is? The diamon plate pattern soft steel hatch. All of the hardcore tough look with none of the durability. My 9mm handgun could pierce that shitty hatch.

these are designed to trap the sheep, dummy.

>November never happened
>that 11th day thing never happened
>soyboy riots never happened
>race wars never happened
>sex bots never happened
>men giving up on women never happened
>hope and change never happened
>war with Russia never happened
>sexodus never happened
>Hilary going to jail never happened
Happenings never happen, knock it off.

Odd place to put the rifle.

I want to know why there's handles on the outside underground part of the bunker.

maybe they should buy less shit and watch less immoral jewish tv

Theyre lifting-points for the crane to lower it into the hole while you yell at all your neighbors not to look at the secret fallout shelter youre installing.

Having your vehicle above your escape hatch isn't smart.

I'm in Vegas, and I think it will go down something like this

>deepstate pushes for big move
>either gun grab, or citizenship for dreamers/no wall
>herewego.jpg

That or Antifa chimps out

from that point on, we descend slowly into chaos, thinking for the first couple of weeks that it will just be like the couple of weeks after Trump was inaugurated.

Suddenly it's been 2 months, non stop marching, news of fights all over the country, riots start happening, people haven't been at work.... trucks don't show up, cops are over booked, cops start firing on people.

People start firing on cops, and now the niggers run wild, and houses start getting looted.

At this point, if you aren't armed to the teeth, prepped food and water for a year or 2, then you are in deep shit.

We only start to realize how bad it is when the Chinese start to bomb us, they invade other parts of the country, and we literally just get BTFO mutt style

Fuck this place guys, the enlightenment was a mistake.

OK, makes sense.

>no air intake
>flood will drown family
>gun next to door
>gas furnace to asphyxiate your family
>tacky laminate floors
>toilet/bath can hold, like, 2 gallons of feces tops
>only two cases of spare organs
>no food

no wonder no one is sitting with dad

All of those things are literally triggers for civil wars.

Why does your family need to watch you shit? Where is the food? What happens when the toilet is full?

Perfect rape dungeon?

I like the subtle touch

lol first thing i thought when i saw the pic

But overall it's a functional shelter with barebones amenities.

6/10 - We 60s now

Not enough space for dead hooker storage

>>no air intake

What you take as a furnace IS the air intake, look closely it has a handle on it to move air in and out.

>door built into a fucking grass hill
>gold fucking path leading to it
>obvious air venting right next to it
Jesus, they aren't even trying to be defensible or discreet.

You just need room for 1 hump and its bottle of lotion. While you watch from above with your dog Precious.

There is a privacy curtain. It's not so bad.

post bunkers

Why yes there is a curtain... wait, wait. It's see-thru clear. You can see the bench behind it thru it.

Someone put me up so I can fight the commie hordes

>everyone sits quietly & uncomfortably while dad takes a massive, constant-farting diarrhea shit

Thanks for the Giggle

(Ignore water marks, drafting program I use is retarded protective of export files)

The bunker im actually working on. Its got living space for 6 people with full bathroom, has a large storage/utility room that will contain a vented-exhaust 8KW propane generator connected to a buried 1000 gal tank, a 5000 gallon water storage cistern, and a 10KWH battery bank. It will have a 60 cubic foot per minute overpressure NBC filtration system.

It will be of 12 inch reenforced concrete construction under 3.5 feet of soil with a 12 inch concrete garage foundation built on top of it. This gives it a gamma radiation halving distance factor of 10. Access to the stairway will be a hatch hidden behind a chemical storage locker, then will have a ballistic/blast door entryway.

It will have 1 year supply food for 6 people, and enough power and water for 6 weeks. Water tank is going to hooked up to our property's well, and the bathroom runs to a septic tank and drain field downhill from its location.

Its going to have an escape tunnel too, but I havent designed it in yet. Im a contractor so I recon I can build it myself for around $40,000 (ignoring furnishings, supplies, and equipment costs, thats just cost to pour the concrete and get it livable first).

Sounds like a lot until you realise a lot of these prefab suicide-pods cost about the same.

It's a German design.

Look closer. I don't think that family has a lot to hide from each other...

JUST POOP OUTSIDE

What is with Sup Forumss obsession with gas chambers?

y'all seem like some idiots

check back in a few years when absolutely nothing you've predicted has come true, other than some weak watered down gun-control

So it's really just a poop-shield?

Surely everyone has a personal gas mask for potty time.

>in case of civil war
>hide your family in subterranean cuck shed
>someone opens the hatch and lobs a grenade in there

ITS GOING TO BE DOUBLE JEOPARDY WHEN THEY ARE ACTUALLY USED

>honey, what do we do now that the garage has collapsed on the only exit and we're stuck here?
>quite woman, I'm trying to poop.

A vast amount of stuff they put out back then was just to give people the illusion of control. If you watch old fallout awareness PSAs theyre literally suicide instructions. People go "oh well they didnt know as much about radiation back then!"

They fuckin knew. They also knew that the more people who curled up and quietley died from slightly slower radiation poisoning was less people running wild in the streets. Plus they were pretty much burying their own bodies in thier flimsy cinderblock basement lean-to's. Less work for clean-up crews.

Looks great. Have you thought about some sort of deployable solar system to re charge the batteries once the dust settles after 10-12weeks?

HB-1 visa holders from India?

great, nowhere to sleep, doesnt have an alternate escape route (debris can clog you inside), as a fallout shelter the entry way wont provide good shielding and there is no apparent area to store large amounts of water and not indication of air circulation and purification and where is the batteries and radios? gonna sit there in the dark?

>no hydroponic farm
it's shit

Please he needs to do this I keep seeing more and more dirty spics here

Bunker looks shit to be quite honest

That's exactly what would cause a civil war you dingo. Just add starvation to the list and we'll actually have one.

>tfw water doesnt work anymore cuz the disaster took out the water mains
>tfw family gets to die staring at your now un-flushable rock-solid 12 inch post MRE constipation gut-monster

You retarded burgerfags sure like to splurge. I'd just toss a burning tire instead.

If anyone needs a shelter, I know a guy

how about this?

Wtf. The toilet is right there in front of other people you would have to poo in front of other people. EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

Bullshit. Everyone can easily pay bills we in a trump economy

I want something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=hv5lcQBv8mY

explain what? You can literally see the shit. How do you still have questions.

Im kinda back and forth on it. I live in a low solar effeciency area (Montana) so it would only be good for 3 to 4 months a year and placing panels on the roof of the garage seems like a "please loot me" billboard.

I was thinking maybe a 400 watt wind turbine instead. Its more windy than sunny here, it could trickle charge the battery bank over time, plus I could rig the genny with an adaptor to use smaller propane tanks that I could loot from all the people who recently died from rad sickness.
Good idea, I could burn through my power and water in a week and then suffocate to death.

can we settle in a bit and decide what would or would not mean it's time to hunker down and or start patrolling the streets? dudes have been calling for a civil war since 1870 to be conservative.
a bunch of guys thought they'd be the first shot. only one stands a chance at being in any book in 2118.
if you're trying to spark a war, you'd need to let at least one side know...

or maybe this
youtube.com/watch?v=cLy6AXjwQK8

wtf, I just noticed the Mother, Son, and Daughter aren't wearing any pants or underwear

Needs atleast 4 feet of soil otherwise its just going to be a slower irradiation death.

Probably some maniacs committ mass terror attack on 4/19 or 4/20 to mark the 25th anniversary of the FBI murdering 100 Americans at Waco.
From there everything is downhill. They'll try to start a war against North Korea and China to unite everyoen against an external enemy but zero chance.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get muh gunz.

it's like a fucking cult, holy shit..

Is that image showing those weird buckets of food from Jim Bakker?

nigga is that a shelter or a mini-golf hole?

Hes literally pulling a Reagan. Its sickening to watch history repeat itself. Theyre all pro gun on the campaign trail but the moment they hit office they start waffling and mumbling about how when they promised to protect 2A rights they REALLY meant the right for rich guys to collect antique arquebuses and shoot skeet on private ranges and hunt quail on private game ranches with single shot break action 20 guages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Beach_(novel)
People always knew there was no hope.

Not really
>OP is a faggot

The red team planner laid it all out. Basically it looks good for republicans because their numbers consist of a lot of ex military gun owners who live in food producing states. Liberals on the coastlines would starve if the weren’t shot and robbed first

>implying poor race relations are the only serious form of conflict.

>sexodus never happened

you just need to level up

please just happen already. why is society so terrified to start what needs to happen. I'd rather this conflict break out instead of having to wake up everyday to the bullshit we call current day society. I know I'm not the only one who wants it happen, we all hop on these happening threads and shit because we want it happen, it's how we can finally decide who's right and who wrong in society.

Comfy but where is the TV(Talmud vision)

You forget we're talking about boomers here. They slapped some paper-mache and cinderblock walls in thier root cellar and put 12 days of canned goods up just like the gubmint pamphlet told em to and thought themselves safe by the thousands.

You all will do nothing ,until we run out of food..

You'll starve, or get BBQd.