I'm as we speak sitting in an evening law course in Los Angeles. My teacher, who is clearly a staunch conservative...

I'm as we speak sitting in an evening law course in Los Angeles. My teacher, who is clearly a staunch conservative, just volunteered that he is a Freemason, as was his father, grandfather, and great grandfather.

Is he trustworthy? What should I ask him after class? Should I try to join (is it even possible for me to join?)?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesuit.org.uk/blog/archives-great-fire-london-1666-and-jesuits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most Freemasons don’t even know what the fuck they are a part of desu.

Most of them are shittards and brainwashed Normies.

If you’re 60 years old and suffering from erectile dysfunction I’d say you would fit in with them. Otherwise don’t join if you’re not desperate for friends

The Freemasons is a society like The Boy Scouts, but comprised of mostly old men trying to get away from the old lady and fedora tippers who enjoy dice roll rpg games.

freemason is a bunch of larpers who think they can be as influential as jews without being jewish. wouldnt worry about it.

Ask him how we can return California to its glory days

if you dont know how bad the freemasons are get the fuck out

>
“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

― Albert Pike

You shut your faggot cock holster about Albert Pike. Dude was redpilled beyond anything you cucks can concieve.

>Is he trustworthy?
You're the one who knows him. You tell us.
>Should I try to join
Do you even want to?

I might want to if I can influence world events after ten years

ask him how many dicks he's sucked

Nope. Or at least, not unless you plan on becoming a jewish banker in those ten years and buy buy Chase-Morgan.

Hah

Masons are just an extended military branch of the Jesuits. All the secret societies are managed by them and recruited from for patsies, assassins, loyal CEOs, etc.

Mason's are mostly baited on economic benefits which there are many, including promises of

>"essoteric knowledge"(lots of bullshit, some fractals of truth but completely out of proper context)
>"fraternity or brotherhood", which is mostly economic
>enhanced social economic status via hierarchical schism which corrupts in a generation to blood line processions.

Jesuits cleansed the brotherhood in WWII along with many European bloodlines who weren't playing ball with their global agenda. Only the loyal were retained.

Ask him if he knows anything about the Royal Order of Jesters or the Sovereign Order of Brothers in Blood.

>Jesuits infiltrate Freemasons
>Freemasons infiltrate Vatican
>Jesuits infiltrate Protestant upper echelons
>Freemasons infiltrate Protestant churches on the local level
>Illuminati infiltrates Freemasons
>Knights of Malta infiltrates high levels of Freemasonry
Did everyone lose the plot? Who is even Jewing who now?

>Protestant upper echelons
As though Protestanism is some monolithic entity?

It was the Jesuit's this entire time.

I invite you to research the era of Jesuit desolution in the 1700s.

>jesuits flame protestantism
>also used the Roman catholic states to genocide protestants
>gain many enemies in the European monarchs who seek to oust or kill them

When they finally succeed in banning them with the Pope signing the order, Pope gets poisoned by the Jesuits and 30 some years later their puppet Napoleon comes in and fucks over all the disloyal monarchs of Europe. The Russian campaign was a rouse, the Russian monarchs proving loyal to the order. Napoleon forces Rome to reinstitute the Jesuits and they begin festering in Europe once again, their US operations unmolested in the same time period.

Quote:
Dr. Joseph-Ignace Guillotin (French pronunciation: [ɡijɔtɛ̃]; 28 May 1738 – 26 March 1814) was a French physician, politician and freemason who proposed on 10 October 1789 the use of a device to carry out death penalties in France, as a less painful method of execution. Although he really did not invent the guillotine, and in fact opposed the death penalty, his name became an eponym for it. The actual inventor of the prototype was a man named Antoine Louis.

Guillotin wrote an essay to get the degree of Master of Arts from the University of Bordeaux. This essay impressed the Jesuits so much that they persuaded him to enter their order and he became a professor of literature at the Irish College at Bordeaux. However, he left after a few years and travelled to Paris to study medicine, becoming a pupil of Antoine Petit. He gained a diploma from the faculty at Reims in 1768 and later won a prize given by the Paris faculty, the title of Doctor-Regent.[1]

>the lodges serve the Jesuits

Actually read some of his work. Or are you one of those people who can say why communism doesn't work while having never read dad kapital

Protestantism was likely a very successful run of modern day left versus right, the Hegelian dialectic of mass population management.

>thesis, antithesis, synthesis

Trump is obviously a huge puppet too

>Translation
>Plus Ultra

LMAO THIS

>Should I try to join (is it even possible for me to join?)?
2B1ASK1

Shills invading the chans

freemasonry was invented by jews

u get the point

in the end when you would be 33th degree mason you will praise anti-god or what ever its called, not god

i say go and if you discover anything interesting post it here with timestamp proof

the sun the nails ... pretty fucking much

jesuit.org.uk/blog/archives-great-fire-london-1666-and-jesuits

Doesn't sound too bad desu.