Why do women do this to themselves?

>Be Stacey
>Have a good life
>Fuck a 14 year old
>Become a sex offender and go to jail
>Ruin you life for good

Her husband's been cucked by a 14 year old boy who's probably black.
Funny as hell.

She became a teacher for the hot teen Chads. No stopping it. Public schools are basically bad day cares now.

Are you autists only pick women pedo cases or more women teachers rape children?

Hold on now, let’s see what the boy looks like.

I bet she loved that young niggerdick.
White people btfo again!

I just don't get why they don't get a Chad their own age? Why throw away your career to fuck a 14 year old? I mean fuck, she could get a guy her own age I would assume.

how hard would it hurt to get cucked by a 14 yo

Nog

Arrested doesn't equal guilty.

More women teachers fuck their students. Guy teachers are under way more of a microscope though which might be why it's less common. I think most men wouldn't risk throwing their careers away and going to prison to fuck a 14 year old. Women don't understand consequences so they risk it.

Anyone did a study on this? Why does it seem like every week now a female teacher preys on a boy. Did feminism lead to higher amount of female pedaphiles?

Look at her bro, you know she got that dick

How you know that?

>white women

>who's probably black.
oh America!

>Allowing female rights

oops.

Bet this cuck will stay with her as well.

lol at the kafir.

typical american

In all honesty how fucked would it be to come home from a busy day saving orphans from infernos and kittens from trees just to find out your hot wife has been banging a kid with no hair on his nuts for a year?

I will never understand how these female teachers get off on this, nor how they legally get off so lightly

Its just taboo I guess for them.

t. Tyrese D'shawnti Jackson

She was with a fucking firefighter. How the fuck do you not realize how good you have it and throw it away from some teenager you'll know for 10 months?

It says that the kid told his parents about it. This implies he has a dad, so the kid is not black.

Shit dude, this kid is a huge fgt. I would have dropped out of school and ran away from home for some fine ass pussy like that when I was 14.

>:(

She's sad she lost out on that BBC

People are weak and when you literally allow your wife to spend all day long talking and interacting with other men it's only a matter of time before something like this happens, especially in today's hyper sexualized society.

Nothing wrong with a female teacher but she needs to teach in a gender segregated Islamic school.

>Let wife spend all day with hundreds of other men
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Yall crackas need Allah.

Town is over 90% white. Really doubt the kid was black, fuck off you cucks.

I worked in a high school. Teenage boys will flirt with you. They don't care if you're a teacher. They lay it on thick. These idiot women like the attention. Makes them feel good that someone younger wants them. It's stupid. I don't think women between 22-30 should work around teenage boys. Like at all. And no, I didn't sleep with any of them. Don't need more fucking children in my life.

This is most of the reasons for it I bet but who knows when it comes to women.

Are you a femanon?

Problem is sex after marriage is usually non existant. Fuck your chick she won't do this.

>just because you did it, doesn't mean you're guilty.
Nigger logic

>Don't need more fucking children in my life.
the husband is a big child amirite ladies???

Healthy women in their 20s and 30s are not interested in teenage young men thats for sure. Its a little appreciated distinctly Jewsish American ideal is that of the ”older women” and the related ideal of an identical age. Compare this to faggotry and other consequences of equalitarianism.

Cougars + Autism = a trial by fire that will create the most patriarchal of wizards, so long as they emerge from the fire that is.

Protip: don't marry anything above a 7. Nothing but trouble.

Women are such fucking niggers jesus christ. Lucky kid though.

Yeah thats why married couples dont have many children eh? Moron.

AM I BEING DETAINED

>now
they always were, user

Should lower the age of consent. Should be able to date a qt 12 yo.

Well he knows his customers logic path.

kinda agree with you man
wtf i love islam now

> Husband is a child
> resentment builds
I'm sorry for your soon to be loss, there's always some teens at your school if you need a rebound darlin.

Poor kid.
Doomed to the torture of fist bumps and high fives
for the rest of this high school career.
Where were these teachers when I was in school.
No way my parents would have reported her haha

NOICE
in other news, local firefighter lights self on fire for being cucked by a 14 yo.

Welp time to b& teachers so we can protect the children

>Where were these teachers when I was in school.

Probably fucking the guys who didn't end up on Sup Forums. That's why you're question is asked so often here.

women should be deprived of all the right they have now

How can a dumb cow be a teacher? Her IQ must be in the 90's, does it not have to be a little higher to get credentialed?

>stacey
She probably wasn't a Stacey in HS and is living out her lost fantasies as a teacher

She probably got molested and she's reenacting her trauma.

/every one of these threads

He doesn't, he just wishes it were to satisfy his cuckold fetish

This chick isn't amazing or anything, but she's not half bad. Why'd the kid blow the whistle?

How many white children do you have?
And of course obligatory birthing hips or GTFO

>Don't need more fucking children in my life.
Don't be a quitter

> This chick isn't amazing
Considering she isn't photoshopped, with surgery, filtered on Snapchat, with the perfect angle, after taking 200 photos to find the most perfect looking one, she's easily a 9/10 compared to most girls. If you saw her smile your subconcious would probably agree too.

>interacting with other men
>14 year olds
>men

women want to be in total control. they can't pull that shit with a grown man so they zero in on some 14 year old that's totally overawed by them. My sister came close to blowing her career away for a 15 year old boy like this. She's a total evil screaming bitch with me since day one (she's 7 years older than me), never did me one good thing, even at Christmas. But some little creep was right up her alley. She was lucky she didn't get prosecuted.

from the article it sound like the kids parents found his weed and he ratted her out like a faggot.

My sides

Not larping I know this girl

Nice. I'm jelly.

Maybe her life isn't so good.

who did she fuck

SOMEONE WILL TELL ME I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL!
> Shoot someone
> Blame place on guns
RRRRRAGHR!

Love is love, user, can't you understand that?

This user gets it. As a woman starts getting older and the "My pussy isn't the most powerful force in the universe" concept begins to sink in they will go bananas.

NIIIIIIIIICCCCEEEEE

Can confirm though it seems to be getting darker by the day

Lol being Stacey xD

Don't know yet, just happened today
I know her stepdad. His dad is a lawyer lol

Why is it that women paedophiles are always hot, and guy paedophiles are disgusting creeps?

God dammit, lucky little bastard.

>mfw still a kissless virgin with 24
>a teenager is fucking a hot chick I'm not able to bang even after adulthood

Finally someone shed some light on this issue.
Never really understood it until now.
Thanks user

Holy shit what a body

why did she cheat on hubby? He is a chad

Yes he is a Chad but and a douch but they were going through a divorce already

Probably because she was being a burden. Women that do this are very clingy and down right crazy.

Her dads brother is my lawyer, her dad works at the same practice

why do you need a lawyer? What did you get yourself into?

did he cheat on her

Her family is very respected in town, well the older generation anyway. The kids are all fuck ups except for 1

I wouldn't put it past him but I haven't heard anything just knew they were separated, they are about 10 years younger than me

wat it do?

He's a firefighter fag so probably

who are you replying to

You are a man when you are able to impregnate a woman. You could get married and start a family. The modern conception of not being an adult until you are 35 is abnormal.

Just 30-40 something years ago in America, a 14 year old would be considered a "man" enough to get legally married.

tell us more wise old Oracle

Just curious as to what the "victims" look like?
Just about every one of these cases involve smoking hot pussy who could get any guy they want.
Why is it always some 14 or 15 year old kid who prolly doesn't know shit about sex?

Yeah nah, you're only saying all this so you can fuck that 14 year old yourself.
Get fucked cunt

>Become a sex offender and go to jail
>>Ruin you life for good

But user most female rapists don't have to register, don't go to jail and don't have to register on the sex offender lists.

She gave him her hot snatch and weed? And he told his folks? Why though?

#metoo

OK for starters you should have protective jealousy over the women God has given you to protect, mother, sister, daughter, wives, etc..

Not having protective jealousy is a major sin that could actually lead a man to the horrible sin of cuckoldry, or she could be assaulted or harmed. This is serious, women get abused and raped all the time because men lack the protective jealousy over the women they are supposed to protect.

Who is ad-Dayuth?

Ad-Dayuth is the man who does not show protection or feel protective over his female subjects, e.g. such as a man who forbids his wife/daughter from covering with the hijab and following the Islamic etiquettes of Islam or a man who expects his wife/daughters to work/study in a dangerous environment without feeling any responsibility.

What is the penalty of ad-Dayuth?

1) They will not enter paradise for an appointed time.

2) Allah سبحانه و تعالى will not look at them on the day of judgement.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said:

“Three (types of people) Allah سبحانه و تعالى will not look at them on the Day of Judgment; the disobedient to his parents, masculine woman and Al-Dayuth (i.e. the one that doesn’t have jealousy over his female subjects).”

[Reported by An-Nasâ`i and Al-Albani said it’s good authentic]

And in the narration of Imam Ahmad رحمه الله تعالى : “They will not get in Paradise.”

«ثلاثة لا ينظر اللهعز وجل إليهم يوم القيامة: العاق لوالديه، والمرأة المترجلة، والديوث» رواه النسائيوقال الألباني حسن صحيح

The Prophet Muhammed صلى الله عليه وسلم waged war against the tribe of Bani Qayniqaa in defence of ONE Muslim woman whose hijab was abused by anti-Islamic opponents.

?

wut?

>be me
>Inna hischool
>had a young teacher assistant in math
>str8 up googley eye my ballsack
>She goes all blank faced
>licks her upper lip very quickly
>after class
>walk up to her
>uncircumcised virgen penis is mildy hard
>grab her by the pussi and lick her ear