"Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped from the ships. Because they knew death was better than bondage."

"Bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped from the ships. Because they knew death was better than bondage."

-Killmonger from Black Panther

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TurkeyJerky/comments/7mp330/did_you_just_fucking_reply_to_my_comment_you_whte/
youtube.com/watch?v=sw4WMKH7srQ
youtu.be/UbWPGGqq9jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

Those who jumped from the ships could not have descendants in the New World.

if they committed suicide without procreating they are, by definition, not your ancestors.

MUCH POWERFUL SUCH BRAVE

“Ooga booga bix nood mufugga”

Truly inspirational stuff user

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look more masculine.

Turbo cringe even by capeshit standards.

Yakub did nothing wrong.

so don't git ahead of yo sef nigga!

And yet modern negroes won't move out of the States even if the government would pay for them to leave.

Nah, nigs are ment for manual labour, its what they were made for. Slavery would be fulfilling thier lifes purpose.

What kind of fucking syntax is this? Something feels unbelievably awkward about the wording, and it has nothing to do with the message.

YO. My dog. Newports are part of your culture, we don't need to appropriate your culture any longer, we already have rape murder and racism, I think we're good. Nice pasta tho, too bad you STOLE it from REDDIT.

>black guy pasta and it's stolen
>0% surprised

reddit.com/r/TurkeyJerky/comments/7mp330/did_you_just_fucking_reply_to_my_comment_you_whte/

Roachposter is pretending to be KANGZ now?

Apes are more evolved than you roach, don't pretend to be what you aren't

Lol nogs are the least industrious of the major races, and slave descended ones the worst of the worst

sub human
dog
... case dismiss NEXT

gtfo useless Brown Panther go back to Sierra Leone You Bru waiting for you ..

go help dig holes would be more useful...

>Bury me in the ocean
I'm totally for that 100%.

The SLAVIC MAN is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his tanned skin. This tanned skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Eastern Europe, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The tanned skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The SLAVIC MAN's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of """men"""(nigg*r dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The SLAVIC penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the SLAVIC man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent SLAVIC seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the SLAVIC impregnates.

In total, the SLAVIC MAN expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the SLAVIC MAN is the epitome of masculinity.

Tchalas sister is such a cutie

Your ancestors didn't jump from the ships nigger, they picked cotton in Mississippi.

Checked n kek'd
Why is the first post always the best post?

>not immediately recognizing the Brazil pasta

fucking newfags

Niggers jumped from ships because they were too stupid to know they needed to know how to swim. Niggers really are that stupid!

We
Kangz

>with no ancestors
Because they an hero

You are wrong monkey, Europeans are a rival and a worthy one. If only we had not been raped so hard by the Mongols and them by the Jews we would still be killing each other in the name of our gods.

Yours on the other hand is a race of subhumans who can only be a part of society if you are properly sterilized and chained like a pet.

>Nigger logic

This movie was more terrible than expected.

Why did you watch it?

ayo das my shit nigga tell a brother how much those white azz raciss suck haHAA

>be movie goy
>need to relate to 'negros'
Ohgoy.shekle
>get the brilliant idea to give bolt the main pro and antagonist no dads
>"black power movie"
>chimp out in a few parts
>has antagonist be trained in destroying nations

~nudge nudge~

I don't think I ever saw a more shilled movie than this. Even tlj wasn't this bad.

What about Avatar?

Do Blacks in the US sympathise with Klllmonger?

Was that the film maker’s intention?

Weren't his ancestors Wakandan and therefore never enslaved?

nigga those weren't your ancestors, they died in the fucking ocean

There’s a ridiculous amount of “Killmonger did nothing wrong” posts on black twitter. It had to have been intentional. Drumpflings can empathize with the big wall and keeping the rest of Africa destitute and Leftists can empathize with the heroic black man arming his brothers around the world to kill whitey. It’s really the perfect movie.

" The liability to fall into a condition of servitude is not so frightful in Africa as it is where there is a higher appreciation of personal liberty; nor does the same odium attach to the term slave as is attached to it among civilized men. The African sees very little difference between the authority exercised over him by one whom he acknowledges as his master and the petty tyranny which is exercised by most African chiefs over their subjects ; and
so long as he is worked moderately, and treated kindly, he has but little cause for dissatisfaction, and not infrequently by his own choice places himself in this condition." ---Wilson's Africa

His father was meant to be Wakandan, his mother Washington from the US.

He was probably born to some American black woman. He was pretty young when his father was being a sneaky spy man and you probably don’t bring a child along from your prosperous nation on that kind of mission.

He's on hardcore steroids and got destroyed in MMA by crap fighters.

It's time for Pol to get redpilled about blacks.
youtube.com/watch?v=sw4WMKH7srQ
Blacks and mexicans are your allies against the Jews and corporations. Pol names the Jew but not the corporation, The Citizen United court decision is pol's number one enemy and Trump had the founder on his campaign team. It's not the blacks that are pushing for unlimited non white immigration, it's the Jews and corporations.

Referring to his ancestors on his mom's side, still if they died before having children, then it's impossible for them to be his ancestors.

Hurrr hahaha hurrr hahaha huh huh huh
we wuz lik da peepo who did da thing dat happin and hurrrrrr like uhhh we ummm did dis thing dat made us happin to huh huh huh huh OOGA BOOGA da thing wur we wuz da slaves but not dat true cause da huuuuuuhhhhh eeechi geechi happin and we wuz da ummmm we wuz da KANGZ and we da THANG dat happin wit da thing from long time and the huh huh huh huh hurrro hurro eeeee eeee wooooooo damn WE FO SHO BUILT DEM PERMIDS cause dat makin da thing with the place and da crackas be sayin we ooooooogaaaaaa boooooooooooogAAAAA dat we not dun showed up but we fo sho dun sho nufff with the thang an sho dem racis bishes wus up cuz dey den be woooot woot woooooot wooot rocka rocka rocka click click boom click Mmmmm Bop Giddy Bop Bop showin dat dey was da real monkeys and we da real KANGZ

Now where da fuck my welfare check at you trick ass cracka bish?

>He’s on hardcore steroids

What?! No way!!!!!!

nigga, we here cuz our ancestors didnt jump outta that boat lol

like we didnt even get outta the chains nigga omg lol

The ones who jumped had relatives enslaved. Think next time before you type.

bretty funny fampai

>death was better than a job

Fixed that for you my man.

underrated

bondage is hot though

Lol upvote

How can they be his ancestors if they offed themselves? Maybe they left little niglets on the boat I guess...

>who jumped from the ships
Those were unlikely to procreate.
What about those ancestors that sold your other ancestors into slavery?

can some filmfag or effectsfag explain to my dumbass why it was so difficult for them to remove his 'tash? it just looked so so bad on the big screen.

youtu.be/UbWPGGqq9jc

>bait thread
>already half a hundred sageless replies

Lol blacks can't swim

hide nigger slide threads

>whites are smar-

BDSM is hot though?

I guess niggers don't understand the art of it

His ancestors were from a tribe who refused to be slaves. That tribe remained in Africa (Wakandans) and were never colonized. Therefore, Killmonger is the rightful descendant of those who jumped from the ships.

I mean, I get that autists can't catch subtlety, but I had no idea your kind could have such poor reading comprehension skills.

so what you're saying is.....his ancestors never jumped from ships?

also I would wager that almost nobody actually jumped from any slave ships. They were more likely thrown overboard either for insubordination or uselessness due to injury or illness. They are memorialized as doing the brave thing to honor their memory, like a soldier who gets a posthumous medal of honor because he tripped and fell on the grenade and his buddies all say he dove on it to save their lives.

>my tribe are the kind who refused to be slaves
>my tribe jumped from the ships when they were captured
>therefore, my kind remained in Africa (Wakandans)
>I am descended from the tribe who stayed, but WOULD HAVE jumped if captured
The autism is strong with this one

so they METAPHORICALLY jumped from ships. Interesting interpretation. Retarded, but interesting.

No I take it back its just retarded. Sorry nigger-american, but even if wakanda really existed they wouldn't let you in. Wakanda for Wakandans, no american niggers welcomed and no welfare available so just keep moving. They don't want Wakanda to turn into Cleveland.

>DID JUMP if captured
I wasn't implying a metaphor when I said "WOULD HAVE"...you know what? Nevermind. Yeah, what he said wouldn't make sense to someone suffering severe autism. You're right, user. Everyone else is wrong. Please adhere to the advise on your prescriptions.

Then literally wears a skintight bondage catsuit.