Tfw Hitler was right

>tfw Hitler was right
It's true. All of it

youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

Time to start lifting if you aren't already.

you have no idea what you have stumbled upon user.

Yeah, he was unironically correct about many things including the Jewish Question. It's hard to accept that reality though.

New here?

Gunna have to bump this

Wait! I'll bump it again

Imagine getting being Jewish and redpilled by this...

bump

>the greatest story never told
I hate it already, fucking edgy title that's supposed to belive that it's some secret truth that can't be spoken. If life really boiled down to these kinds of "solutions" we'd already be saved.

Of course he was right.
Who writes history?

"What's history, but a fable agreed upon?"

"History is written by the victors."

Most of everything we "know" is a bunch of lies.

"He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool. Shun him. He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child. Teach him. He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep. Wake him. He who knows, and knows that he knows, is a leader. Follow him."

We are brought up to believe that people have things figured out, and mostly everyone knows what they are doing. But the truth is almost nobody has anything figured out, and no one has any idea what they are doing. Our pride will blind us to this truth.

Those who know, know.

Well it is just that a story.
It is quite likely the truth of history would be in contradiction to all views of the events.

Where are you from? I don't recognize that flag.

>I hate it already

strong subjective opinion without even seeing 30 seconds of it.
>some secret truth that can't be spoken

People go to jail for talking about this is Germany and other "first world" countries. Fuck me, why are so many people like you

Who created this documentary btw

We really need to move away from an era where documentaries are seen some active form of society shaping,
>We need to stop watching Nat Geo documentaries and start watching these Rebel media sponsored documentaries

You guys realize that spreading "awareness" doesn't change anything right? Changing politics and political paradigms only, will lead to these alternative viewpoints being commonly accepted.

This is also why Sup Forums accomplished so little IRL, it basically just spreads awareness, and it seems like awareness only has the power to impact elections so yah, I am glad that this documentary exists and some people get triggered when Isay that it is irrelevant, thanks.

Bump

>clicks on video
>thumbnail is an image of that faggy blue and red pill shit
>closes video immediately
>video is six hours long
>username is captain goyim
>mfw probably 30 minutes in it starts talking about hitler
>mfw there's likely a sperg who is watching this trash and vehemently crying in ecstasy and agreement

You know if the three-fifths clause was brought back you'd faggots would be included in it along with the niggers, right?

I'm at part 21/27.

If only my retarded boomer father would actually sit down and watch this. He's been screaming at me all day because I revealed my power level to him a little while back. He's also dating a liberal, which in turn makes him think like a liberal. He seems to think Hitler was evil...and a communist. I laughed so hard as he screamed at the top of his lungs. I'll probably be homeless soon all because my dad doesn't like my political opinion. Oh well.

>You guys realize that spreading "awareness" doesn't change anything right?
I don't know, I used to be liberal and think Stephen Colbert was almost as funny, if not funnier than Jon Stewart. I used to watch mainstream media news and believe it. Now it's all over and I see that subversion is literally destroying our culture and no one gives a fucking shit. If my mind can be changed from diehard liberal, to die for my beliefs race realist, anyone can change.

You might get kicked out of your home, but at least you'll have your Hitler

Truth is worth dying for. Especially if people scream at you and attack you. At least you can legally defend yourself with brutal force.

Hitler was not right about everything.
Hitler was wrong about economics.
So there.

The jews got it in my country. It's banned. Thank god I can torrent it. Downloading as we speak :)

>blocked

You are suggesting that literally you decided to do that, not considering whether there weren't outside forces influencing that choice. Also media choices don't necessarily lead to societal change, nowadays we are pushing ourselves into our own divided individualistic media spheres and that change has basically been implemented so the way media works has already adjusted to account for this.

Start thinking about using your time productively or basically look at this kind of media as the TV programs boomers leave on all night.