This man comes up and slaps ur waifu in the ass

What do you do?

He slapped the female version of himself on the ass?

If that's your waifu.

Just letting you know that you have good taste, have a nice day.

He gets Excalibured.

*teleports behind you*

unlimited blade works.

>my wife is Liz
>he gets destroyed by her a second time

Get jealous he didn't slap my ass

Absolutely nothing as everyone knows he's only interested in people he considers unobtainable. Considering he's now having sex with my waifu as I write this out, she'll be back to me by tomorrow and Gilgamesh will have lost interest in her by then.

wow m8 at least try to stand up for your waifu or something. Also, good luck getting her out of GoB.

way to go cuck.

fight for her like a man.

What happens if they fuck?

trace... ON!

>any of that shit works
You die and your waifu gets raped.

You ok.

Yes.

At least you don't die

The panel of her saying ´nonsense why would I be ashamed of my body´ is just so much like her

wow, way to go ntr-fag. fuck off with you "not fighting" shit.

Who said I'm the NTRfag?

I'm OP and telling you what your choice end up with.

Quit trying to project your love of NTR onto me.

Get Lancelot to take care of him.

>abandon waifu
>hang with gil instead

Unleash the jets.

Is lancelot your husbando?

>gil would like you
Well I guess that's an possible answer.

>actually gil did it for me

I wouldn´t mind.

Stand up to him with my knees shaking. Tell him that he'll have to kill me to get through to her. And just hope he respects the courage I'm showing.

>can only block 32 projectiles
*fires 33 projectiles*
psssh... nothin personnel... kid

win the holy grail

Throw bitch away
Obtain Gil

Slap his ass.

Sorry, AOU, but that's not enough swords

Having Shirou kill Gil was silly in every arc. It would have taken nothing away from the story to just have Saber do it. Fighting Archer is enough, god damn it.

Does it ever bother any of you guys that no matter what you say or do to your Waifu, they will never respond? It's never just the 2 of you alone in your room - it's just you alone in your room. It's literally just a big fantasy. It's like the relationship version of masturbating, only much more destructive socially and mentally.

Gil wasn't even such a strong Servant until Nasu started wanking him more and more

Summon my servant Archer with a command spell. He'll UBW his golden ass back to Babylon.

>D-Rank

Idk maybe we can have a chat and I can talk to him about starting a war in the middle East instead.

Ask him, how does it feel to be a loser in his own epic? I will also Ask How did it feel to have the god steal his boyfriend from him? And how did he feel when that snake "cuck" him.

Waifu stabs him in the eye.

But my waifu can kill him.

rip Gil

Laugh at this gold-plated manlet.

Interesting point, could she actually kill servants? I don't think this has been discussed yet.

Pull out a high quality replica of Ea and run away while he spergs out

It hasn't been discussed because the answer is obvious.
Shiki > Gilg

kek and Lancelot still beats them on the basis of being Lancelot.

>i just spent 5 minutes wondering what "unri
valled" meant

>Underneath the bountiful blessings of the sun
RIP AUO.

I'd consider this an honour. If Gil himself took an interest, doesn't that mean she's amazing?

Stab him under the armpit. He won't take a threat I present seriously.

I don't have a waifu. Haven't had one in years. The concept doesn't hold any meaning to me any more. Gil can't slap an impossibility.

>tfw Enkidu is my waifu
I wouldn't care because it's called for. That being said, Gilgmesh would probably kill me anyways for even daring to type that green text.

unleash the objects

Why do anime characters always gotta look like weak ladyboys?

Thats boring set up.
Lets say he comes up and slaps you in the ass. What would your waifu do?

Dat perfect knight.

Was about to post this.

Steal his NP and beat the shit out of him

>Strange Fake
>where everyone is a hard counter to someone

Also

>everyone in Strange Fake is a red man.

Jack isn't red, he's a watch

Blood is red.

My waifu can't handle a slap from someone with B rank strength.

pale rider is black

gilgamesh powerlevel posting is the funniest thing and people saying they’d summon gilgamesh bc he’s the strongest and would win every fight if he just got serious are god damn idiots because fate zero in its entirety is about why that wouldn’t work. tokiomi is the powerlevel guy. tokiomi summoned gilgamesh for the powerlevels and tokiomi incidentally also sold his child to the matous for the powerlevels. don’t be like tokiomi.

My waifu would give him a full power kick on the face. She can create ki barriers and fire ki blasts.

Call up my summon from Wallenchia and be like, "Hey this fag touched my waifu's ass." Then wait till Vlad shows up and gives Gilgamesh an ass whoppin he deserves.

>he slaps himself

>Gil
>posing a threat to anyone

Why am I going to be afraid of king of jobber?

Isnt he completely incapable of hand to hand combat? Which is why he attacks from afar with GoB? He doesnt let people get close because if he did they could sock him in the face and he'd be down.

Nah. Before he met Enkidu he went CQC. He learned to shoot stuff from his Gate by watching Enkidu shoot stuff.
This suggests that Gil kept up with Enkidu's weapon spam at least long enough until he matched him.

I attack him, and he kills me. I know I can't win, so I kill my waifu before I attack. That way, he can't have her, and we reunite in the next world.

Gil would probably be more impressed than anything if you tried to stand up to him for your girl. He'd still laugh and say she belongs to him, but he'd at least view you in a better light than if you rolled over and accepted it.

As far as Stay Night went, he was still the best there. Noble Phantasms were always a big deal when they got unleashed, and the revelation that Gil was just chucking them at people because he had more than enough to drown them in weapons was terrifying to anyone who fought him. The powercreep in Fate has since ramped up, and Nasu just scaled Gil with it to maintain his position as the strongest normal servant.

I remind him that despite appearances Mo-san isn't the saber he knows and loves.

Take off the armor and shirt and Gil is actually pretty built. The armor ironically makes him look weaker.

He gets vaporized instantly before even touching the ass since my husbando is Reinhard from Dies Irae

I watch as this occurs to Gilgamesh and laugh. Then I laugh some more.

He's probably really rusty if you summon him as an Archer though
Saber Gil would be much better at CQC

>Implying Gilgamesh is anywhere near as powerful as Iihiko the Freshmaker.

He surely has some NP with the same effect and power.

Tokiomi did pretty much everything wrong. Not only was he a powerlevelfag, but he was also a kissass who thought he could earn browny points by being a submissive douche.

I doubt that. Iihiko was only as much of a threat as he was due to huge plot armour/being the personification of the editor. Even if he does have some sort of noble phantasm with the samekind of effect it would also have to be able to be able to ignore all sorts of reality fuckery including "I can delete anything that happens/exists".
Irreversible Destruction is far more powerful than anything Gil has, also there is Iihiko's ability to be immune to all 1.2 quadrillion of Najimu's skills which Gil definitely won't be.
Delusional Gilfag

Not to mention that he has a B in STR, AGI, and END. The guy is tougher than he lets on. The only reason that Shirou had a chance when fighting Gil in UBW (outside of the inherent advantage from him using UBW) was that tracing a weapon gave him the stats needed to use it.

I am not on Gils side, I'd just think that if Gae Buhide has unconditional irreverseble destruction, Gil could have something even stronger.

>You die and your waifu gets raped.
Except shirou slaughtered him

Yeah but the problem lies in the fact that Gil has no way to counter 1.2 quadrillion skills where at least a good 20 percent could just instantly kill them. Also Iihiko's destruction was so irreversible that not even deleting the event from causality (All Fiction) or even using an ability that shifts all damage to somewhere else (Encounter) did anything to stop it.
Let's not forget that Ajimu has skills like "Control all reality, control time and if you are seen they die and even enemies become allies skills."