Just got finished watching this

Just got finished watching this.

How hard does she lose in the LN?

I don't know, I stopped watching this trash after lucifer was an emo boy

So you missed the part where literally every other character shits all over him for being a piece of shit?

Also, hes a NEET, not an emo

thinking about it now parts of the show kinda sucked but whenever I think back about it I just think of the characters and the good parts so I had a better image of it as I forgot about it then it actually was.

It wasn't interesting or funny before he showed up, and annoying, stupid characters are still annoying and stupid whether it's intentional are not. It's arguably worse.

BTFO by practically everyone. Even the white-haired loli.

I want to suck on those fat titties.

the LNs have only recently started venturing into romance, so no one has been btfo as of yet.
That being said, it's quite obvious that she will lose, simply because she isn't the main girl.

she's less relevant than in the anime

the director had a hard-on for her

Maou and Emi have a kid.

I feel bad for the anime-only watchers who think she had a chance

>watched the anime
>actually surprised by the fact that the bitchy tsndere main girl isn't the romance interest
>check out the LN spoiler
LN shit. Not even once.

What's the name of the hmanga this originated from? I remember it was ntr

>ntr

If cowtits isn't main girl, then is it the angry one? How do they patch up things up from the angry bitch's parents being killed by demon dude's grunts?

neither of them were killed

Emilia best girl!

Demon Lord x Hero is one trope I fucking love especially if the Demon Lord is a woman.

Her father is still alive, and now she hates her mother more than maou, because her keikaku fucked up her life.

This show had so much potential to be brutal and shit, but they made it to another 0815 im a nonrealistic boy working in wacdonald. I dropped it

>That being said, it's quite obvious that she will lose, simply because she is the best girl.
Fixed.

Can someone tell me where can i read the LN and i mean all of the existing one?

Is it true that Emi's tsun levels were raised to make her look more of a cunt then her LN self?

What's the girl that wore nothing but yukatas/kimonos name? She cooks and give free food to Mao and white hair general dude? FUCK she was best girl.

Can't believe I forgot about this show.

>bitchy tsndere main girl
Who? That isn't emi for sure.

Crestia Bell

Kamazuki shuzuno

Crestia Bell/Suzuno

shes so perfect

yeah, i also enjoy that trope too.

I don't remember the last time a character annoyed me as much as Chiho in the second half of the anime.

>Demon Lord is a woman.
???

maou is Based as fuck

Entirely

This is how Chiho would look like in real life!

Too tall.

What does keikaku mean user? Still beginner to Japanese

it means plan

Hard enough for the MC to get a child with Emi.

[Sanagi Torajirou] Cast Aoi [English] {doujin-moe.us, Fuke, LWB, Psyburn21}

>their uniform is to wear a sun visor
>indoors

Anime logic at its finest

I want her to sit on my face

Suzuno best girl.

I haven't read the LNs. LNfags, tell me, has Maou and Emi been getting development lately?

yes.
After Emily realized that both her parents are still alive, and were not killed by Maou during the invasions, she loses her main reason to hate Maou.
Once she discovers that her mother is an angel and has been using her and Maou to carry out her plan, she gets really pissed off at her and doesn't really want anything to do with her. That development leaves Emi feeling very confused and emotionally broken, which leads to her telling Maou she is going to rely on his support much more now.

Last few translated lns haven't really been focusing on this progression, so there's not much more that has happened, but I'm hoping 15 returns to the dynamic between Emi and Maou.

So what was maou's motivations for doing normal demon lord things?

>she discovers that her mother is an angel
She knew that even before she came to earth.

I don't exactly remember since this was discussed several novels ago, but I think he said something about how saying a war was necessary for the demons. They get their magical power from suffering/destruction, so they needed some kind of violence to survive.
It's also discovered that Maou wanted to take over ente isla to unite demons and humans. He had done substantial research on human culture, emotion, society, etc so he could be a fit ruler of them.

Careful Sup Forums, don't fall in love with my girlfriend!

REMEMBER DULLAHAN

I would trade my bike for a suzuno

it means japanese sword

You would trade a trusted steed and a friend for a backstabbing wench?

Get out of my sight

That's pretty much all.

She bought him a better one, and now he even has a fucking scooter.

Don't talk shit about my waifu.

Your waifu, huh?

Chiho a best

>cooks for the demon fort
>does their laundry
>takes care of Lucifer
>somehow a backstabbing wench
Kill yourself, lorelet. After the initial misunderstanding suzuno became extremely loyal and cute

Don't you event fucking dare to lewd her. She is pure church inquisitor!

>suzuno
>knowing what sex is
>knowing what a condom is
This is such an unrealistic picture

Right

KissLN.con

While angry girl is trying to avenge her father, her father is alive and well and enjoying divine angel pussy 24/7

DELET THIS

S2 never.

You didn't forget her, did you?

She even becomes a babysitter for their kid.

THICC

That scene where he laid out his reasons was the best scene in the entire LN.