The media machine has systemically dismantled our entire movement. they've gone after everyone effective...

the media machine has systemically dismantled our entire movement. they've gone after everyone effective. they convinced you milo yiannopoulos was a pedophile even though he's obviously not. they convinced you steve bannon was not /yourguy/ even though he obviously is. they're censoring anyone on youtube, facebook or twitter or agrees with us. they're demonitizing and denying google adsense to anyone sympathetic to us. they're deindexing or burying results for any websites we might own or operate, or any content we produce.

and even the trumpnigger ended up not really being /ourguy/, but a deep state plant.

i guess my real question is, why do conservatives keep falling for it? why do you LET them bury people like Milo and Bannon? are you going to LET them bury alex jones too? he is CLEARLY their next target. don't you get the game by now?

it is about time Jones stopped his support of trump though. i know what jones has always been about since the 90s, and gun control is not anything that lives even remotely in his soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o
youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, maybe you should go pick up your gun and go shoot up a school, conservaturd

because milo is a disgusting faggot who defends the priest that drilled him in the ass when he was a kid and steve bannon is an obvious shabbos goy
stop shilling these idiots pls

Anyone who lets themself be influenced by Alex Jones is retarded.

milo and bannon had more to do with building a movement that advocated for YOUR personal interests than anything you could have done in a million lifetimes. do you ever sit and think about the irony that you are here putting them down, refusing to come to their defense, just like a good little MSM goy?

Whatever they do to me, I'm a man. I'm not sittin' up here like I'm the biggest badass around, but you punch me and I'ma punch back (subdued snarling). And I can sit back and tell you my family name is secured, and I've done the job I'm supposed to do. It's not some power trip, it's just who I am.

I look at Stephanopoulos and all these sacks of shit , sittin' there telling us they're gonna leave the country. Listen you son of a bitch. You're scared this country's gon' throw your carpetbaggin' ass out. I see you, you little bloodthirsty maggot. Whatever happens to me I just pray to God you get brought real low. Real low. For what you've done you little son of a bitch. So you understand one thing. There's a real God and there's a real Devil. And for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. And I want all the little men to know somethin'. You were brought up as pieces of shit. And you thought you could dominate everybody 'cause you were so insecure. And you thought people that were better than you were bad because they were better than you, and they were building a stairway to heaven for you. And so now you've started fights with people, that are gonna break every bone in your body. So when you have metaphysically have had you sternum broken and your ribs broken, and your little neck... Strung up. You remember. You ran into real men. And we kicked your ass. They're never gonna stop. They're gonna put drugs in the food and water more intense, when we barely can resist, I mean it's just so evil. And as giant third world hordes pour in, raping everyone just Reaghhhhhh, reaghhhh! Sexualizing our children, ruling everything, debasing the currency, drugging the food and water giving everyone cancer and just dancing to their god of death, selling body parts, chopping up babies that battle the scalpel. I mean it's just... it's just HELL ON EARTH, THE GATES ARE OPENING. And out will flood the armies..

. it's the same story, over and over again! The same dependency, the same slugism, that we see mirrored all around us. Hated by the people, WE BUILD! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE EMPOWER! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE'VE GIVEN LIFE TO! HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FEELS!? And they think they're all in competition with me. I'm not in competition with any of you people! I'M IN COMPETITION WITH THE DEVIL. I'M IN A DEATH BATTLE! AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, THEY KNOW THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, ONLY THE SPIRIT, OF KNOWING YOU'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN! I don't know how all this is gonna end, but like I've told 'em a thousand times, YOU WANTED A FIGHT, BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT, NO! AND I'LL CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME, AND USE ME HOWEVER GOD SEES FIT. AND IF I'M DESTROYED AND MY WHOLE FAMILY WITH IT, I DON'T BLAME GOD. I BLAME THE STINKIN' TRASH. WHO WILL PAY. Now. And the devil who had deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever. Tormented by their own spirit.

>steve bannon is an obvious shabbos goy

Bannon's nationalist policies were literally the only antidote to neocon-globalist Jew influence. Now that they're gone, we have rudderless kikesucker Don for 2 more years.

Oh no I have to go to prison planet or Infowars directly. I mean yeah it sucks but no different than anyone else "big" that's been deplatformed. The stormer lives on as does cantwells site.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

Jones is the only one left who's unafraid to tell the truth. We can not lose him.

fuckoff kike that's what you cowards do.

bump

>fake, kike fellating Weinstein-alike
>employs dullard dipshit chick, Mackerel-doo-doo for her mega milkers
>gets cûcked by his jewcubator
>grabs teh pussies

cûckservitudes are literally all the same...

gizmodo.com/drink-up-high-lead-levels-found-in-two-infowars-supple-1819630985

>perjury
>play-acting

pick one

>qt.3.14 at Sup Forums

youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I

>steve bannon was not /yourguy/ even though he obviously is

Stopped reading there

quads speak patent truths

>accused

We dont have figureheads, we're a formless shadow who's only weapon is our collective influence. These people were simply whores trying to appeal to our demographic to make a living. Not the other way around.

Bye goy

>they're deindexing or burying results for any websites we might own or operate
Lmao you don't build sites

Worthless subhumans.

Yup and now that the Russian shills are filtering out of Sup Forums and /r/the_donald it's clear how morally and intellectually bankrupt Sup Forums is. The only question left is what Russia will do in the 2020 election to further wreck the U.S.

i have a blog
>www.internetghostonline.com
i don't update it all that often, maybe a couple articles a week, but whatever. i definitely do have my site either way and even when i used to put more middle-of-the-road stuff on there adsense always rejected it because it was right-leaning.

it's a real issue. it's impossible for me to get tweets out on twitter or to stay up on facebook for very long without getting locked out either. the issues people who run right-leaning sites face are real these days. very real. i mean, obviously my site is a small little pittance site where i blog in my spare time, but i see enough just from doing that, that i know it's 100% real what's happening.

the only reason the jewish press has had any effect on the people you mentioned is because it was true. and the truth is always the best propaganda.

People seeking the front of a camera are damaged, the jews just exploit this whenever it's convenient. they will misdirect, obfuscate, lie by omission and even outright lie when they can get away with it, which is most of the time. To beat the jew you have to be white as doves and smart as serpents, not tethered to a sinking rock.

>the only reason the jewish press has had any effect on the people you mentioned is because it was true. and the truth is always the best propaganda.
k schlomo

wow you have installed a wordpress

The power of the right-wing mind.

what's wrong with wordpress dude? literally millions of people use it for their websites and blogs? srsly what kind of insane logic is this? pls talk to me here. i REALLY want to know more.

My point the entire time is you don't build anything.

I'm the only right-winger in the world that actually code and make stuff from the ground up. Our ideology is 99% subhuman retards. Possibly 99.999%.

>I'm the only right-winger in the world that actually code and make stuff from the ground up. Our ideology is 99% subhuman retards. Possibly 99.999%.
you're seriously making a claim that right-wingers don't code things? wtf? well that's new.
besides, coding is for autists dude. that's honestly the truth. most healthy functioning people don't want anything to do with that stuff. maybe there's a thread of truth, the slightest thread, in that right-wingers and conservatives are usually better looking, usually have families, usually have their shit together and therefore have better things to do than sit around and autistically plug away at code.
maybe you should consider that "coding yourself" isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence, but rather social retardation. that's my only point.

i just have my wordpress site because i like to write about politics and social issues in my spare time. i can't imagine why ANYONE would unironically pick it apart the way you are right now.

srs question, are you autistic or whatever? like on the spectrum a little bit?

Thanks for proving the point.

Stop whining about getting banned from platforms when you can't build platforms. You're just actors in their play. You are nothing. That's just the honest truth.

huh? proving your point? i think you're proving my point. whatever dude. this is dumb shit anyway. happy to talk to you, but not if you're not gonna really even bother to say anything meaningful.

Fauna.

AJ predicted this.

uh whatever man. your claim that people need to learn how to code before commenting on political and social issues, or that people are somehow less intelligent if they don't take up coding as a profession or hobby, is pretty weird. and no clue what you mean by "Fauna", so you know, whatever. just typical Sup Forums stuff, i suppose.

You're legitimately below 85. This is what I have to deal with every day.

Sexual harassment? lol I doubt it.

Milo buried himself, tried to defend pedophilia.. so dumb
Said he saw people being raped, never reported it, doesn't name them... Shameful

what a stunningly moving and thought-provoking argument, telling people on the internet how much smarter you are than them! i agree, im just not in your league, you know? i'm brainlet :(

he can't name them you dunce because then he would be sued by them. good god, come on, you know that's 100% indisputably the truth lol. a journalist can't just call people "rapists" without proof, that is literally 100% losing lawsuit right there. no questions about it. he did go public though, well before pizzagate and before it was trendy, to say that hollywood was full of pedos. that alone should prove that he is on your side. but instead you're twisting it all up and distorting facts to make it sound like something bad. that's real sad IMO.

Sup Forums is just the most interested players of the satan's game

you're just playing a game

you're not resisting anything, you're not discovering anything, you're just playing a pre-programmed game

you think it's your effort that elected trump? kek, trump was planned to be here way before you ever knew about him

you think you're some kind of a smart movement? lel, you're just people playing an optional game

you opted in, you can opt out, but it's very addictive so you probably won't