Is it possible to save South Africa? Its looking like things are gonna go to shit real quick...

Is it possible to save South Africa? Its looking like things are gonna go to shit real quick. However because shit is going to hit the fan there could be opportunities to fix the place. What can we do to build something better out of South Africa's ashes?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinzar.co.za/buy-bitcoin-in-south-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=dNY5YGRkNqs
youtu.be/Rw5e2pf9IXM
youtu.be/5_Ym0M31MpE
youtu.be/NNYLXAyiPV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it possible to save South Africa?
It is possible if you're willing to pay the price.

What do you suggest then?

Suggest? I suggest nothing. You asked if South Africa could be saved. I assure you it could, but I will in no way encourage anything.

If events in South Africa turn into a situation of genocide, your best hope would be to fight back. It would be a fraction of the population against the majority, and so the fight to simply survive for white South Africans would be one of nature. And it would be a conflict with no room for mercy. They would literally need to carve themselves out an independent nation. They'd need to do, effectively, what Israel did, but likely with far more bloodshed and far less support.

And even then, you'd very quickly see Western countries come to the aid of the South African government to put down those who fight back. It could mean a century of war.

Yeah that sounds very realistic.
I'm fucking pissed about this though. I want to go over there personally with my guns and shit and help the whites defend. I'm double pissed because this exact situation will occur in ~50 years in leafistan and I'm basically powerless to stop it.

defend what? its african land

besides even if it were true, so what, anyone could've seen this from 100 miles away, what the fuck are you gonna do leaf? lol

What are you trying to say here? its incomprehensible

Should have left decades ago.

Depends on whether the whites rise up or not. If they fight back, they have a chance of getting foreign support and volunteers and winning. If they don't fight back, they all die or get displaced.

im saying you would outnumbered by the africans, no one would helps because no one cares about "south african" whites because they are invaders of african land, the best things they can do is migrate back to wherever the fuck they came from, you're thinking of some fantasy scenario that only makes sense in your head

blacks killed more native South Africans than Europeans

thats an entirely different issue altogether that has nothing to do with whites being killed

>because they are invaders of african land

t. someone who knows nothing about south africa

there was literally nobody there when whites arrived. some far flung tribes in the north, but cape town and pretoria were completely unoccupied.

Well I'm obviously being idealistic at best. I just think this is a real shitbox situation and I would like to help in any way possible

>no one would helps because no one cares about "south african" whites because they are invaders of african land, the best things they can do is migrate back to wherever the fuck they came from
A lot of them have roots in Africa going back 400 years.

t. Ape Nigger

No one cares the niggers won any stupid fuck in SA wanted to die not leaving decades ago.

No it doesn't you say whites deserve to die for murdering blacks but then turn around and say its ok when blacks commit worse atrocities? I'm pretty sure your trolling but if your not its time to go collect your foodstamps Tyrone you need to get off Sup Forums

Dear South Africain Anons.
YOU NEED CRYPTOCURRENCY NOW
Capital controls have been in effect for South Africains since time immorial. I work with an old south africian lady and she told me the following story about her coming to Canada way back when Aphartaid ended and things started to go to shit. Her husbands friend tried to leave the country on a plane with bars of gold in his suit case which he converted all his wealth into. He even got onto the plane and took his seat, only to be dragged off and put in jail for 10 years for trying to subvert capital controls. His gold was seized and never returned. They never heard from him again.
So this old lady, her husband and son decide they need to leave South Africa, but they don't want to pay the 50% exit tax to transfer their wealth to Canada. So they find a shaddy middle man who converts their wealth into some kind of weird trust, but he charges 15% off the total value. It took over a month for that money to arrive in Canada as this family nervously waited to see if they had been scammed or saved.
All of this could have been avoided if cryptocurrencies existed at the time. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin can be used to flee the country with your entire wealth in your head, on a thumb drive, in a photo or even in a god damn graphing calculator.
And now with the coming civil war, I cannot stress this enough; Convert a good chunk of your wealth into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. Get a ledger or Trezor hardware wallet.
With these devices you would simply need to memorize 24 words, get on a plane and leave the country with your entire net worth in your brain. All contained within those 24 words. Better than fucking diamonds, and you don't have to pay any middle man a percentage.
This has been a PSA because I fucking give a shit abouty you poor sods.
PIC FUCKING RELATED

Its still in the African continent that was already formed, it belongs to blacks as europe does to whites, they just need to go back, what is so hard to understand? lol

Of course it's possible, but not if SA whites do fucking nothing as they are doing now.

whatever blacks do on blacks is their business but you cant invade their lands and cry foul when you get fucked

Well go back to Africa then you stupid fuck

>unpopulated, unfarmed, untamed land belongs to the blacks just because :^)

D'okay buddy.

Boers are more African than the niggers currently in charge of the SA government. Consider opening a history book.

>invaded

there's that word again. nobody invaded south africa. they merely settled an unpopulated land.

And you should have been aborted decades ago.

did i rustle some jimmies tonight or what? lmao

T

apparently I rustled your jimmies because you decided to shit up the thread for no reason. anyway i feel like i've fallen for some bait so i'm just going to conclude by saying that humans evolved out of africa so no one was there first. Try to wrap your brain around that kang.

this

>White people are soon to be force off of land and possibly killed if resist
>Soon whites will just be killed off in South Africa
>Whites still think like this in South Africa

Whites are pathetic

Trips of ignorance. The Bantu came after the Europeans. The Zulus can claim the land but the Bantu need to fuck off.

They need to stay there and fight for their land. Stay there faggots

My ancestors were there for 150 years before they even saw a kaffir. This is where the fuck I come from!

Northern African states would like a word with you about how much they hate blacks. Do you know anything about Africa other than its name?

Tried, no countries would let us in. You're incredibly stupid

Thats what you get for being softies and not genociding niggers.

Aw so sad nigger loving suckers.

shut the fuck up commie the adults are talking. Its not his fault that his ancestors didn't know any better

fuck that place
if they want to steal and kill whites
let the whites leave and the rest can all rape each other to death

nice b8, but a bit up past your bedtime isnt it?

Northern and Western Cape could be saved if you were to kick out all the Congoids. All you’ll be left with is Khosias, Coloureds, Asians and Whites.

the zulu are a subset of the bantu

I heard a story of a South African man who melted down his gold into train axles for his model train set. The authorities didn’t find it and he took his trains to Canada.

Is this actually possible? Any white South Africans lurking in this thread? What the fuck are you guys going to do?

Speaking of which... Zulus are bantus, they raped, murdered and burned their way down from central Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=dNY5YGRkNqs
>big youtuber
>big viewcount
>an opportunity to spread awareness of white genocide and why we need to fight

White south africans are going to have to fall back and give up land as they retreat to an area that they can more easily defend. Right now they are too spread out and surrounded.
As they fall back they should burn and salt the earth depriving the enemy of resources and fertile land with which to grow resources. If water tables are able to be contaminated as well all the better.
Then they need to prepare for a siege. Allow the enemy to come to the border they have created and drive them back. Selection of the border area is important as you want it to funnel the numerically superior forces into a small location.
As food and water begin to dwindle the enemy will become more desperate, they will likely ask for aid, if possible the aid packages should be destroyed.
Eventually desperation will result in the enemy massing all their troops in one area for a major assault. When this occurs you need to have a secondary fall back position, allow the enemy to flood past your initial line, put up token resistance to stall their position in a preordained spot then trigger a series of traps, explosions to create land slides or sink holes, bust a dam to flood the area, maybe ever pre drench a part with fuel and set fire to it.

After that the enemy will be down on numbers and their cowardice will force them to run. Now you start to reclaim the land hunting down and killing those who attempted to kill you

so like real shit what are y'all gonna do? are there militias forming up? cause you know these "evictions" are gonna turn into lynchings real quick

I think they have the best chances in southern/eastern cape. Closer to north east they are surrounded by a sea of niggers, closer to the sea and namibia they have somewhere to run to at least.

Alright what about outside help? Is there a way for people outside of South Africa who want to help to get into the country and give assistance?

If you were in ukraine and syrian generals you'd know that it's possible but you need a good foreign sponsor if you need real results. But since one of the sides in this war would be just niggers then it wouldn't be as bad. Except for white civilians left behind...

if only

Before Trump can take our guns away, we should send them over to the Cape where they might actually use them.

would you whites from other countries be willing to go there and fight for our south African brothers?

I would. However I'm a fucking fat neckbeard with no military experience.

you don't have to be..
why don't you try and better yourself and health?

I am I'm down 40 pounds from what I used to be.

meant for

what needs to happen is they kill all the niggers and make south africa a white ethnostate

There are roughly 4.5 million whites in South Africa.
Meanwhile the South African military only numbers around 93,000 and 190,000 national police.
So if only 10% of whites "disagreed" with the land reform plan and were well-armed they could form a 450,000 strong force to "resist."

‘blacks on blacks’

That’s like saying the Irish and Iranians are essentially the same because they’re Indo-European.

The native Bushmen got butchered and raped by the invading West Africans

>they are invaders of african land
Educate yourself burger, the bbq is getting hot.

>down 40 pounds

Unironically good for you user! Sup Forums is surprisingly a potent force for good in the world, in a lot of ways

Message to all white people in Afrika.

We don't want you here.
We don't need you here.
Go home!

Whites, Coloured and Middle Class+ Blacks will most likely form an alliance and form an enclave/new state.

South Africa belongs to whites

The only reason your using the black nationalist flag is because you're a troll larping who isn't actually from africa. South Africans are more african than you faggot

Dubzzzzz»»»>

Thank you, there have been some setbacks and I still have a long way to go. I'm hoping to get down to my goal weight during the summer.

No we cannot save South Africa, but we can promote Zambia as a place for South African farmers to go and build a life. Zambia is based as fuck.
youtu.be/Rw5e2pf9IXM

youtu.be/5_Ym0M31MpE

youtu.be/NNYLXAyiPV4

lift, carry, push, pull and throw several 50lbs+ sandbags/containers, for 20 minutes, twice a day. ( •‚•)b