twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kyoanus

toei

A1.

Fucking Toei.

Dogakobo because they haven't made Love Lab S2 yet ;_;

This

>DEEN
Makes shitty looking anime but likes and wants fans of their show to be happy and have fun.

>KyoAni
Makes beautiful looking anime but hates fans of their shows and wants nothing more then to see them suffer.

Gohands. For Hand Shakers, if nothing else.
Or the big Chinkshit one. Haoliners?

KyoAni

You asked for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IkTROPCzh0

This, any other answer is incorrect when Toei exists.

you are favorite studio

Toei the absolute worst? That's not true, there must be something worse.

oira.

Gohands are behind K. Watch more anime.

Deen used to make good anime before they adapted shitty visual novels

Toei can't even give good animation to movies.

Bones

Newfags. Toei is a genius. Toei is the solo Billionaire of anime industry.

Your weekly shonenshits deserve trash budget, range 100,000s, and it was paid by Shueisha (owner), Fuji TV, and Bandai (sponsor), to advertise their own products, unlike Toei's originally owned shonenshit movies, specials, OVA with no budgetary restrictions.

watch more anime, Toei Doga is the peak of anime history

Studio Trigger.

Yeah, that was 20 fucking years ago.

Should have followed Yuru Yuri so it would have gotten three seasons.

DEEN are good now though.

I agree with this. Liden films is probably objectively worse, but Toei has less excuses

ufotable and Lerche

still the peak

gonzo

I didn't say Hand Shakers was their only crime, did I?

Polygon

OIRA

While I do agree Toei is bad and annihilated the earlier part of World Trigger, I always assume it was due to them trying to animate on time that cause it to suck.
Am I wrong?

Its gonzo now desu senpai. Im predicting that theyre closing next year

No, it was lacking, because of the low budget, Shueisha wanted a long TV series, 50+ episodes, advertising their produc for a whole year, 100,000 - 150,000 per episode. Shueisha is the one who're paying the bills, and Toei will animate their product base on how much budget they gave. See how Shueisha treat Hero Academia, it have an average budget of 200,000 per episode, the average budget for a seasonal anime, and it only got 24 episodes. WT got half of that, and Shueisha paid the same amount of budget for a whole year of advertisement. Toei need to improvised because of the lack of budget, if the anime budget is lower than 200,000 per episode, the animation studio will need to outsource their project outside Japan, watch Girlish Number for reference on how will anime will look if the budget is on 100,000s.

Underrated post. A-1 is irredeemable trash.

Toei at least makes decent originals and OVAs from time to time. Outsourcing was a mistake.

Lidenfilms ruined Berserk for everyone and a lot of potential 10/10 adaptations.

Nice shitpost. You have other threads to do that on.

>muh CGI

Pierrot
>animated every generic shounenshit of the last 15 years

How can other shit studios even compare?!

With all the shits being thrown around I'm surprised SHAFT is not mentioned yet. Are they so average and forgotten that even shitposters forgot about them?

I'm I.G fag. But, they're not that good lately. Their talents spread to much to their other sub studios.
Not to mention they went full turbo JEW.

Still respect their decision though. Anything to survive I guess.

shaft

Are you implying K was good?

>average
their animation quality is well below acceptable averages
sliding one layer around a background for half a second, cutting across a bunch of background shots, and keeping everyone's faces out of frame in everything results in an actual lack of basic animation that makes up a good 70-80% of any given thing they do. Worst of all is that it isn't even a matter of artistic choice because they do the same thing indiscriminately in all their work regardless of context

This chart needs updating, studios such as MAPPA have been making a name for themself lately

Objectively speaking. No memes. No bullshit.

Silver Link.
Anyone who says otherwise is fucking wrong.

>tfw DEEN and Xebec have unironically become some of my favorite studios
Project No. 9 is also great desu

...You've got a good fucking point.

MadHouse is a shell of its former self, all of its talent scattered in other studios, mainly MAPPA.

They have two plus one in-house directors that I really really like. So no, not yet.

KyoAni until they save anime a second time with Maid Dragon S2

Deen is pretty bad yeah

/thread
Current Toei can't animate for shit even when they put some effort in it

No, people just forgive them because they're obsessed with Monogatari

man it's crazy how much Deen has changed within a couple of years

8-bit they haven't made a show above a 5/10.
Deen made a few 9s and even a 10/10 with Maison Ikkoku.
Toei has a huge roster of good to great shows going back to the 60s, but it has been a while since their last great show.

Hand Shakers was fine, more interesting to watch with the ridiculous framing and camera movement than regular seasonalshit either way.

Oh yeah, A-1.
Especially when they decide to add in something original to the adaptation. Like the first Ao No Exorcist .

Nah, they are just savvy businessmen. They still put out great stuff from time to time to like Kyousou Giga, Mononoke, and Kuchuu Buranko. Precure is good every few seasons as well. They also have easily the most anime worth backlogging of any studio in the history of the medium.
Deen is actually really shit. I don't know how they managed to produce Rakugo. It's sad too, because when Mamoruu Oshii was working for them back in the day, they put out some genuine masterpieces. They can't even turn a good profit on their trash like Toei can.

>OP and DB fags this assblasted

Yes, it was. It was so much better than 80% of trash that airs each season.

World Trigger was a great adapation.

>goalbody.jpeg

Gohands

A1 isn't a real studio. It's just some producers working over whatever outsourced staff aniplex has cobbled together for a particular project.
It's why they can make dogshit like aldnoah but working is great, they share essentially no staff between projects.

manglobe

Deen managed shouwa genroku recently which was great.

Incredible, it's like that image was made entirely of pixelated bait. Even half a decade ago it would've been bait.

>I don't know how they managed to produce Rakugo
The director was ex-shaft I think.

>Says Normalfag Dragon

>manglobe
Manglobe will always be alright in my book for that epic mic drop that was SamFlam. Also, most of their work was pretty okay.

SamFlam was dogshit and not even their last show.
That was Gangsta.