Would you protect her scowl?

Would you protect her scowl?

I would cal her "mommy" during sex.

Is that you, Anno?

ill protect her and love her unconditionally no matter what, but will she love me back?

As long as you don't cheat.

If your condition for unconditionally loving her is that she conditionally loves you, how is that unconditional?

Possibly, maybe, probably not

He didn't say she had to love him back, he just asked if she would.

I think Asuka would love anyone who would really listen to her and care about her happiness.

She couldn't even protect her own scowl.
So no, I wouldn't.
I would protect Katsuragi's scowl though.

>She couldn't even protect her own scowl.
If she could do that, what would be the point of you protecting it?
You would simply be an unneeded security surplus for her scowl if she could already protect it.

>Katsuragi's scowl
I can't claim it's any less than Asuka's.

I would do the worst possible thing to someone with her personality, ignore her.
I'm sure it would be hilarious to see her going more and more psycho as she desperately seek the attention, I might even start to approach Rei lovingly just to make her go even more insane.

Asuka's has more passion.
You can really feel her deep-seated bitterness through it.

Misato has more of a motherly scowl that you might make at a misbehaving child.

She would probably just molest you at some point.

Don't call it a grave.

Why was she even looking at what I think is beer?
do you think they drank from misato's stash?

Realistically you'd be as powerless against her as Shinji was.
Asuka is supposed to be breathtakingly beautiful even in comparison to the other characters.

Those are soft drinks I think.
Asuka with alcoholism wouldn't be any fun.

Anyone pretending they wouldn't fall head over heels for asuka is lying to themselves
"she's a bitch! no way!"
Yeah sure thing buddy

Kek, what kind of sick joke is that?
Bitch looks like a man half the time.

>an alcoholic ultra depressed Asuka who drinks and cries herself to sleep every day
That would be gnarly

That's just QUALITY at play.
In the script she's specifically stated to be highly attractive.
Her original concept was as an 'idol'-type character, the sort of public mascot of the Evangelion program. There's still some of that in the form of all the love letters she gets in NGE but I think conveying her personality ended up taking precedence over her aesthetic appeal.

How is that a question?

Would you protect her hymen, then?

None of this says she's breathtakingly beautiful or better than the other characters.
The boys at school are only into her because of her fake personality and because she's a foreigner.

Toji and Kensuke are way more into Misato and never give Asuka a second glance.
Shinji doesn't even bother looking at her. Asuka literally has to flaunt her boobs in his face for him to react.

Absolutely.

Face your latent homosexuality.

I edited out the painting errors from that image

It's okay, months of shitposting on Sup Forums made me despise germans with a passion.

Maybe in that month Misato hardly came home and she was alone in the apartment. If only to act out and see if it anybody stopped her.

>The boys at school are only into her because of her fake personality and because she's a foreigner.
And because she's gorgeous. Being foreign and polite isn't enough to get the entire class chasing your tail.

For the Japanese even the most mediocre foreigner will look gorgeous.
Notice how the main male characters all give her a lukewarm response and show more interest in Rei and Misato.
Plus you've got literal transvestite frames like this. Are we sure Asuka didn't get sex operation surgery back in Germany?

That's just Magma Diver
>quality
It has the worst animation director of all the episodes

Looks like a deformed man, senpai.
I guess it's okay if you're into that sort of thing.

reminder that misato's childhood is sadder than asuka's yet she still isn't a bitch

but yet shes like us, suffering on the inside

Misato is also 28 and Asuka is 13

That would ruin her mood. She agreed to have sex with you just so she could take her mind off that, and you brought it right up.
Needless to say, you won't be ejaculating inside her.

I don't think asuka would let you finish inside anyway given she doesn't want kids

Anyone who doesn't think this is a good reason refuses to acknowledge how terrible puberty was and how much of a colossal, hormonal faggot they were.

It doesn't even need to have something to do with puberty, she's also had 15 less years to learn to deal with her trauma than Misato did

Misato's father was never home and her mother cried a lot; no madness and second family ready to leave her. Her life didn't get tragic until adolescence, Asuka's already had a worse 14th year entering a worse Impact.
And this. Misato's experiences are still comparable, she's still the best look at how a Children might develop afterward.

Misato's father died because he sacrificed himself to save her, and she witnessed it happen
And she didn't speak a word for years afterwards. This is all in episode 21 I think

>enter middle age
>only feel more and more disgusted with yourself for lusting after a 14-year-old
>reconcile your feelings the only way you know how:
>reboot her as a 28-year-old in a 14-year-old's body

It's funny, this is probably exactly what happened.

I believe Anno's guilt over his attraction to Asuka is also the reason for the masturbation scene.

12, and it happened when Misato was 14 years old.

>Sneak up to her from behind
>Whisper in her ear
>"Alsace is French"

We'll see about that when the fourth reich comes.

Yes. I love it when they look pissed while they're sucking dick.

Damn, I wonder who could be behind these posts.

What's written in them is correct.

Put yourself in Shinji's shoes. You're a hormonal kissless fourteen year old. You're dispatched to a new place in order to fight for humanity's survival. You're confronted with suffering and the potential for death on a daily basis. The only girl your age who you have any interaction with completely brushes you off and pretends you don't exist, even when you accidentally grab her naked tits in the fuckup of the century. Then she slaps you for saying your scumbag father isn't trustworthy.

Enter Soryu Asuka Langley, exotic foreign girl your age. Drop dead attractive. A verified genius and universe graduate. A feisty, perfectly opposite foil to your personality.
You live with her now and are party to constant sexual tension which she often deliberately initiates, doing things like showing her breasts to you or laying down in your bed at night.

Can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have fallen for her in the same way? There were no options for Shinji besides the golden one which popped up out of nowhere.

>03
kys yourself.

I made a typo please don't say hurtful things