Untitled

小林さんちのメイドラゴン
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Vol 6 CH. 56
The end reminded me of the preface from SICP.

CH. 49:
CH.50:
CH.51:
CH.52:
CH.53:
CH.54:
CH.55:

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/this manga is so ugly Kyoani/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God, this manga is so ugly. Why can't author learn from Kyoani?

fin

>Late Night Maidragon about magic with special mention of Merlin.
WAKU WAKU

>Python coding structurally correlates to other-world magical arrangements
Absolute nonsense and I love it. It's not often that this series carries a bit of plot over more than the course of a single chapter, and it's almost always a delight when it does. I have a feeling that I remember a chapter coming up in which Tooru's father appears again, this time at Kobayashi's work. I wonder if it's not coming up soon in response to Kobayashi possibly employing magic in order to do her job. It's also been a while since we've had a cute Tooru chapter. Thanks as always, OP.

>I wonder if it's not coming up soon
They're the next 2 chapters, also the end of volume 6.

I know you're trying to help out and be nice, but your translations are way off. I saw the thread for the last chapter dump and the pages about Elma's new program and the company buyout/financing were completely wrong. Cool manga isn't the best thing to translate if you're not good at moon and English.

I think next issue, Shota's dad says, that it's actually proprietary Python branch modified to fit the structure of magical formula.

>Python
But that's intermingled HTML/JavaScript.

So pentagram symbol is magic equivalent of import. Naruhodo

Were there any wizards in the Jigokumeguri family?

I wouldn't know.

Kobayashi will become techno-mage, won't she?

You know it chummer

This page makes me smile.

Thank You OP.

Thanks, OP.
A good chapter today.

Possibly most mage in this realm is a techno-mage to begin with.
I mean, the wizard family happen to manage programming business? Maybe not coincidence.

It's probably a more general thing, like the structure of spells is comparable to code.

>wizards in Jigokumeguri family
As much as ridiculous as it sounds,there's probably 1/1000 possibility since Chichi Chichi,Maidragon and Ojojojo almost share the same place and universe.Fuck,even Tendou Akane appeared on Mononoke Sharing with Mizuchi on the school chapter
>still no translations for Ojojojo
My life will never be complete

Random reader here,i think accurate translations don't matter that much as long as i can understand the gist of what the chapter is about,i don't really mind

>Dragon Dad
WHY CAN'T TIME MOVE FASTER

Why is Iruru so perfect?

Did Kobayashi and Tooru have sex since that confession chapter?

>accurate translations don't matter
That stupidity aside, when "we're already recruiting new hires but no one is applying" gets translated to "I can't apply for this new program myself" then you're not even getting the gist of it.

>Confession
You're a yurifag, aren't you?

>*brathes in*
what? is it "breath in"?

That's what i thought,magic in this world is programming,also i really like this kind of tropes.
But i think nothing will come out of it since you need to have an organ to convert mana.

Does the way Iruru look going to be a running gag in this manga? In chapter 52 she looked super slim and curvy when she undressed in front of Tatsu.

COOL doing COOL things

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/this manga is so ugly Kyoani/
can you not?

So kobayashi is a dirty webdev.

It could be that she is writing hypertext documentation for something else, like a water management system for a city.