>6) Pachinko / The Bog
>7) Mine Field Game / 17 Steps / Mahjong
>8) Love is Mightier than the Sword / Kazuya's Novel
>9) Salvation Game
>10) One Poker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpwIgWPfNvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Bridge of Life is one of my favourites, but so is chinchirorin and 17 steps.
I don't think I can choose one from all of these OP.

Kaiju's ONLY interesting game was the first one. Every other one was boring.

Kakegurui is more about the characters and reactions rather than well constructed games.

If you actually want to see more games like Restricted rock paper scissors then watch a show called The Genius.

It's on Youtube. youtube.com/watch?v=jpwIgWPfNvc

I dunno user, I find Kakegurui's characters to be completely generic, bland and one-trick ponies

Take your e-celeb shit back to Sup Forums.

You have shit taste

Pachinko. All 6 hours.

>E-Celeb shit
?

One Poker

Oh boy it's another attempt at making a thread that won't die before 100 posts by FKMTFags!

Kaiji babby get ye gone

user I just want to talk about FKMT's manga
Is that too much to ask for

Why the clickbait title then? Besides, there's not enough new content to talk about and sustain a thread anyways.

I'm not OP, I just search for FKMT threads every once in a while

Is this a concealed e-celeb tread?

That's a fair assessment. I can see why you would think that. There's still entertainment in the series and it's not restricted to the strength of the games.

Nah. The first game was interesting because it introduced several "teams" and strategies which needed to be adapted to new circumstances. It manages to keep the ride strong all the way until the bitter end of the game when it seems like all hope is lost. There's betrayal, loss, opportunity. It's all there. That strategy is missing in the tight wire game where it's mostly psychical and willpower or the flipping card game with the eye at stake which is psychological rock/paper/scissors. And you can only do so much to make it entertaining. There are also plenty of other titles with mahjong games too. I'm surprised kaiji started off so strong with its best game and petered out from there.

The story of a gullible guy who gets beaten by life to learn his lessons is cool though. Too bad the rest isn't.

>The Genius

Holy fuck yes. Watch this. Excellent series with well thought out games.

Have you read the salvation game? Even if Kaiji isn't the one gambling in it it's a pretty good read. From what you've said I think you'd enjoy it.
It also has Kazuya, which is a really interesting character in my opinion.
Anyways, thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

I haven't. What chapters would that be? I looked up the premise and it sounds intriguing.

I couldn't handle the pachinko and mahjong stuff so I dropped the series at that point.

It'd be Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji: Kazuya-hen.
It's 122 chapters and you can find it on Batoto.

Underground Chinchirorin and restricted RPS are the best.

Anyone who says the one where kaji finds an awesome box and loses 20.1million yen and four fingers is the best is game is objectively wrong. The game was shit, the good part about that was seeing kaji stick his dick too deep into the gamburu and get it chopped off. It was the suffering that was good.

*91, got confused with the next arc.

I don't think you can judge Kaiji as a whole if your entire basis is off the pachinko arc. Yes, the pachinko arc is long winded and should have been shorter but it pays out in the end. I disagree with your assessment of the 17 step mahjong arc, it's more so a bridge to the salvation game which is genuinely really good. Kazuya is easily the best villain of the series so far and missing out on him would be your own loss. Personally I enjoy the 17 step mahjong arc because it highlights how Fukumoto can create tension from the smallest of things. Kaiji dropping his tiles in the middle of the game was more tense than most giant epic battles in any other series.

RPS is the very worst arc of Kaiji.

restricted RPS was nice

My fav : Salvation and E-card
Objective best : Restricted RPS and Hell Chinchiro

>Hey, sit down
>The dealer rolls twice, remember?