To all the "Trump is taking guns!" shilling going on: you've been duped once again...

To all the "Trump is taking guns!" shilling going on: you've been duped once again. And you're doubly pathetic if you don't believe it and are shilling it anyway.

It is Trump's M.O. to play devil's advocate and provocateur. He's done it several times now and it's worked in his favor. Every remotely lefty thing he endorses ends up being rejected because now it becomes HIS cause and they will never let him have any claim of success for what is seen as THEIR cause.

That is how he wins. He will continue to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
theweek.com/speedreads/758245/dianne-feinstein-cannot-contain-excitement-trumps-liberal-freudian-slips
slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/donald-trumps-gun-control-meeting-was-a-nightmare-for-republicans.html
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-feinstein-reacts-with-glee-after-trump-1519859544-htmlstory.html
sfgate.com/politics/article/Dianne-Feinstein-trump-nra-gun-control-shooting-12717796.php
mediaite.com/tv/watch-dianne-feinstein-erupt-with-glee-after-trump-seems-to-endorse-her-assault-weapons-ban/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/28/president-trump-asks-dianne-feinstein-add-assault-weapons-ban-school-safety-bill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>self bump

Don't think self bumps work.

Here's one for you

I wish Hitler was a Catholic, and I wish the next Reich is Catholic.

>4d chess
Fuck off reddit

>im playing debils abocate guys

>please clap

You have to put bump in all fields

Making people think bump.

k. i bump then.

I agree on what is happening but it's a stupid move because even pretending to cuck on gun rights will make his base chimp out. Call me a shill, disbelieve me if you like, but go look at /k/'s catalog. They are in open fucking revolt.

the next Reich will be Merkel’s, so I highly doubt that. better luck 5th Reich

Is this shit possibly 4D mancala? Sure. Is it REQUIRED that Sup Forums and others freak out over it and call Congress and the White House and other shit? Absolutely.

this. He should have known that fucking with one of the most passionate issues of his core constituency was a terrible idea, and he still hasn’t realized that

4D mancala sounds gay. Just like hitler.

Probably not, but given not known for sure I was willing to claim it regardless.

I agree it tends to stir up his base. However, he's playing to win now that he's got the position. He's used to bathing in negativity, it just rolls off him.

When it comes and goes and re-election comes around, his record will still stand.

hey man I like mancala

It's over.

seriously hes taking their issue making it his own and seeing who is gonna blink when shit hits the fan with the dems own people who were like oh damn i thought the repubs would bail us on this and keep my personal shit safe

I only said 4D mancala. 3D mancala is pretty dope. 2D is fucking dumb though because the computer always cheats.

He can say whatever he likes, it's ultimately up to the GOP below him to get any bills of actual change to filter through, they'll never do it. Ultimately they are bluffs.

"Feinstein in 1995: 'Mr. and Mrs. America, Turn Them All In'"
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
>youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

"Dianne Feinstein "Mr & Mrs America turn them all in""
youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
>youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

"Dianne Feinstein cannot contain her excitement at Trump's liberal Freudian slips"
>theweek.com/speedreads/758245/dianne-feinstein-cannot-contain-excitement-trumps-liberal-freudian-slips

"Donald Trump’s Gun Control Love Fest"
>slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/donald-trumps-gun-control-meeting-was-a-nightmare-for-republicans.html

"Feinstein shakes with glee after Trump suggests adding assault weapons ban to background check bill"
>latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-feinstein-reacts-with-glee-after-trump-1519859544-htmlstory.html

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein literally jumps with joy in gun control meeting with Trump"
>sfgate.com/politics/article/Dianne-Feinstein-trump-nra-gun-control-shooting-12717796.php

"Watch Dianne Feinstein Erupt With Glee After Trump Seems to Endorse Her Assault Weapons Ban"
>mediaite.com/tv/watch-dianne-feinstein-erupt-with-glee-after-trump-seems-to-endorse-her-assault-weapons-ban/

"President Trump Asks Dianne Feinstein to Add ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban to School Safety Bill"
>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/28/president-trump-asks-dianne-feinstein-add-assault-weapons-ban-school-safety-bill/

I love the smug look on his face. That is one happy troll.

I would believe this idea pretty easily if he had stopped at bump stocks and background checks, but at this point I'm getting a little incredulous.

How am I supposed to believe that he's just poison-pilling the gun grabbers when he's started actively contributing to their control of the terms of engagement? I could understand the policy proposals as bones to throw that would never actually get anywhere, but I really think that actively helping them frame the narrative as, "muh NRA, the People don't actually want rights!" is another thing entirely.

He's ALWAYS won before by blowing his opponents' narratives to pieces, from the very beginning. Now he's actively building this one up.

He's not taking control of the narrative this time, or setting up for gun control to be somehow his in a way they don't like. He's helping them set up the persuasion/narrative battlefield so that *THEY* have the upper hand on any Republicans who try to stop them and therefore *THEY* can beat them. How am I supposed to believe that this is anything but terrible?

yep and the dems that vote against a gun bill will san andreas the cracks in the dem block we could see a third party spring from this

No actual ban proposals have been made. Last mention, unless I'm behind, was to "look" into if it were an issue and should be banned. I suspect we'll hear no more of it.

Also, "assault" rifles is a misnomer. All "assault" talk is an automatic dead end.

These idiots don't get it. They like to pretend they're smarter than the lefties but they react to this kind of stuff just like the soyim do. And I'm a republican. Just wait and see what actually happens for Fuck sake people

REST IN PEACE BEST BUN

You are wrong, user. It's no ironic shitpost this time. Trump is tired of living, and wants to die. That's why he is sure to disarm those people who are the only thing standing between him and assassination at the hands of the deep state. Sorry bud, Trump no longer enjoys life, and is ready to give up the ghost. There's nothing we can do now but pray that our social superiors will have mercy on us for the heresy of supporting him in the first place.

I'm not Republican myself, strong center, but even I can see the logic of the situation and I've got to hand to Trump how he manages to wiggle his way to wins. Whether you agree with his policies or not, you have to admire his ability to turn shit on its head.

Maybe all of that's true, but hasn't Trump's power come from operating at a level way above concrete policy proposals, going straight for control of the narrative the public discourse uses to understand policy proposals in the first place?

I'd get it if he was just throwing out some vaguely-"reasonable"-sounding policy proposals while setting up the framing of the conversation to ultimately nullify that, but again, he seems to be ceding COMPLETE control to the wild Left's "muh NRA is just mind-controlling Republican politicians nobody actually wants rights" narrative. That runs way deeper than the effete policy proposals. How is this not a bad thing?

Lmao it's lik taking candy from a senile baby
Trump truly is a very stable genius

Projection 101
Sorry you feel this way user

Democrats SHOULD run on gun control though. They get BTFO every single time they do. How does Trump not understand that.

>make nice
>smile at (((Feinstein)))
>force lefties to come to grips with agreeing with Trump
>Democrats do something retarded/start demanding too much
>Trump says nah, vetoes legislation
>democrats get super butt hurt
>Republicans happy
>repeat
Also checked

I would love to see the look on your face when shit actually happens this time. Trump will push this as his narrative, and the democrats don't care. As long as a bi-partisan gun control bill passes through Trump can take credit for it all he wants.

FUCKING EPIC 4D CHESS TRUST IN TRUMP BECAUSE KEK TRUSTS IN TRUMP EPIC PRAISE KEK

I'm not very concerned atm.
With Trump I've learned to wait and watch instead of freaking out over every little thing that he says.
Otherwise I'd have been a nervous wreck this entire last year.
Usually this shit blows over with no happening at all.

Leon Degrelle's Rexist Party would appeal to you although it never really went anywhere.

>seems to
That's the trick, user. He also, very loudly, proclaimed teachers and staff should be able to carry on school grounds before this. Going by his track record, he touts his main objective first then acts like he wants compromise later. The compromise never comes.

>Trump is lying to us all!
>He's just acting retarded, really!
God...that's your argument?

Did you guys see /k/ going nuts on their board atm?

i noticed the same thing when he threatened to pull the ICE from California!
The lib side of Cali was complaining about the ICE non-stop, but as soon as Trump says "ok we'll pull 'em" they were crying again that he would be abusing his power if he did. Fuckin libs a neurotic

Exactly what's happening. He wants democrats to make the bill so idiotic that they can't even agree to it within their own party.

he's just PRETENDING to be retarded

Fiennstain has already lost her party's support. If she pushes for this it'll go no where on their side.